Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

#bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn (15465 Views)

CAN Election, Some Nigerians Do Not Know Their President - Femi Adesina / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Security Forces Burst Boko Haram Intelligence Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by phlame(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2014
HAH: The very day SSS started giving press conference ,and riding in branded vehicles intelligence went to the dogs.

Don't be surprised may be SSS these days carry complimentary cards. All in the class struggle with other agencies and corruption.

I remember the good old days when no one knows who is SSS sometimes they even turn to madmen,

The present day SSS are just a branch of PDP. Very partisan

FACT

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guyman02: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Spot on: Many of us who have followed the CIA inspired Arab Spring protests and the most recent one in Ukraine for 'Regime Changes' in the middle east knew that the Chibok protests were not genuine and had foreign interference and interests.
Anytime you find all the foreign media consistently focusing on one event at the same time, know that their countries have interests on the country. CNN, Fox, BBC, NBC etc lied to their citizens to support the invasion of Iraq which is still at war over 10 years after.
What the SSS is saying is what we in Abuja already knew and that was why they had to pay people to protest and when the couldnt get the desired crowd in Abuja, the western media and their CIA moved to Ukraine and left Nigeria.

As we say in Abuja, the US Marines are in Nigeria looking for GAS in the Lake Chad basin and not Chibok GALS. Across the Borno border Chad produces Oil run by French and Chinese companies

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guk: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2014
chronique: We shouldn't be too quick in countering her statement without putting her reasoning to test. What if the DSS planted moles amongst the "bringbackourgirls" protesters there,to find out what's going on there? Let's not forget we're talking about the spokesperson for our secret service here;they probably must have done a few checks,to know what's going on. This is Nigeria where just about anything is possible.

You do not need a mole to know what #Bringbackourgirls is all about. All their activities are open for all to see and participate. Read through their twitter handle and you would understand their mindset and i can tell you categorically that every single KOBO donated to and spent by #Bringbackourgirls is detailed to the last kobo and can be accessed if you ask for it. Oby Ezekwesili does not give a hoot to all your accusations by FG, this woman has been like this since i first met her in 1992...it is not in her DNA to thief anybody's money. She is one of the most principled Nigerians you can ever come across.

As for Madam Ogar, her seating posture on TV yesterday at the press conference says it all.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guyman02: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Guk:

You do not need a mole to know what #Bringbackourgirls is all about. All their activities are open for all to see and participate. Read through their twitter handle and you would understand their mindset and i can tell you categorically that every single KOBO donated to and spent by #Bringbackourgirls is detailed to the last kobo and can be accessed if you ask for it. Oby Ezekwesili does not give a hoot to all your accusations by FG, this woman has been like this since i first met her in 1992...it is not in her DNA to thief anybody's money. She is one of the most principled Nigerians you can ever come across.

As for Madam Ogar, her seating posture on TV yesterday at the press conference says it all.

Nonsense! Where was Oby, Elrufai and Melaye when OBJ invaded Odi and Zaki Biam and a lot of lives including women and children were lost? They were Ministers and a rep in that Govt and didnt resign or condemn the action.
When PDP threw them out, they quickly become 'emergency' Human Rights Activist. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by MarshRiley(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
#BringBack our girls......which girls?am asking,is it the girls whose parents received a million naira each to act a national movie?is sambisa forest so big that even the American forces can't find 200+ girls?yet they escape everyday.......pls not all Nigerians are dumb,they should try another scam,we all know Countries do Scam their citizens,America,Britian,Russia,etc they all do

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Joooooooona. Jooooooon mai malapa. #bringBackOurGirls. #bringBackOurGirls. #bringBackourGirls. Silence is not an option
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Fellonigerians: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2014
If the BBOG group is a franchise, what are all these NGOs with campaign adverts on GEJ Those are more lucrative franchises...

If the group has committed any offence, arrest and charge them to court... Until then, leave them alone...

Lastly, Madam please face your work and BringBackOurGirls!!!

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by cocoduck: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Guk:

Total rubbish. was she not among obasanjo's cabinet
NOI left because of the mago mago that were going on but she kept her dirty self in the government because of little stipends

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by cocoduck: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Guyman02:

Nonsense! Where was Oby, Elrufai and Melaye when OBJ invaded Odi and Zaki Biam and a lot of lives including women and children were lost? They were Ministers and a rep in that Govt and didnt resign or condemn the action.
When PDP threw them out, they quickly become 'emergency' Human Rights Activist. Nonsense!

Thank you very much. these people think they are more Nigerian than everyone else.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by chronique(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Unfortunately,I've lived long in Nigeria,enough to know that I should never vouch for anybody who is/has working/worked in govt. That is just plain wisdom. However,we still need to give the SSS the benefit of doubt as regards this issue. Don't forget that this chibok issue is not a straight forward case. It has a lot of question marks surrounding it. This is Nigeria.
Guk:

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Ahuitzotl: She is already statin the obvious as it is an open secret the hashtag is the brainchild of the APC propaganda machine headed and very well funded by thieffnubu who owns considerable media interests.A classic case of synchronization as one well funded APC wing goes on a murderous spree,the other propagates these actions,a larger context to that which is #bringbackourgirls…All in the efforts to bring down the Government of the day for parochial interests...

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by obailala(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
The incompetence of Jonathan, just like cancer, has continued to spread to all public agencies and top public officials... It seems the only commodity the present Nigerian government knows how to manufacture and distribute evenly is 'blame.'

This is a very irresponsible statement by the person/organisation you would least expect... It doesn't require much more than common sense to know that when the government misbehaves and the masses protest, the opposition would typically key into the opportunity to sell themselves... It is however very unfortunate that an organisation such as the SSS would stoop so low as to completely label all protests as opposition politics...

I remember not too long ago, the exceptionally 'wise' Jonathan presidency woke up one morning and increased the price of petrol from N65 to N142, an increase of over 100%. As usual, the consequence of this 'wise' decision was that the price of goods and services nationwide jumped by 200% and Nigerians cried aloud and occupied the streets... Till date the 'wise' Jonathan still openly and confidently blames the opposition APC for sponsoring the #OccupyNigeria protests...

Now the SSS is also trying to tell us the opposition APC invited CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Reuters etc to Nigeria to cover fake/sponsored protests... What kind of silly assumption is that??.. Probably it is the Iraqis or the Syrians or the Israelis etc that invited and sponsored these international media organisations to cover stories in their territories too??...

In summary I would have to say Jonathan is a very very influential man and I have totally lost confidence in the sanity of the SSS top echelon.

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
smoothlips: I really think this GEJ administration has set a very worrying precedence where everything is assumed to have a political motive..GEJ regime has succeeded in exploiting greatly the ethnic divide in Nigeria more than any other regime...
does enabling a level playing ground 4 democracy a means of exploiting any ethnic divide? Don't u think u rather went out of d context by using tribe 2 drive home ur points? Do u mean GEJ is d cause 4 ur ethnic divide? If yes,how does a single man transform ur norms&values in2 his own political will? That is unheared of. Pls when next u make a point in dis platform,endeavour 2 be less bias&sentimental.:

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by jumokey1: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
ogar is right ,even a blind person knows that.fake oganisation
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guk: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Guyman02: Spot on: Many of us who have followed the CIA inspired Arab Spring protests and the most recent one in Ukraine for 'Regime Changes' in the middle east knew that the Chibok protests were not genuine and had foreign interference and interests.
Anytime you find all the foreign media consistently focusing on one event at the same time, know that their countries have interests on the country. CNN, Fox, BBC, NBC etc lied to their citizens to support the invasion of Iraq which is still at war over 10 years after.
What the SSS is saying is what we in Abuja already knew and that was why they had to pay people to protest and when the couldnt get the desired crowd in Abuja, the western media and their CIA moved to Ukraine and left Nigeria.

As we say in Abuja, the US Marines are in Nigeria looking for GAS in the Lake Chad basin and not Chibok GALS. Across the Borno border Chad produces Oil run by French and Chinese companies

The all important question is, did you have the level of first hand information you have now about Chibok; Borno and Boko Haram devastation before Foreign media came to expose it? 2ndly, a few months before then, some secondary school boys were slaughthered in their dormitory and others abducted. Has our govt sought to recover them No!!!, which then gave strenght to the Boko Haram to come back for more which led to d abduction of the girls and the outcry.

In all your conspiracy theories from the comfort of your location, are you aware that there are Nigerian children in refugee camps for over 1 year in border towns with Nigeria who have been displaced by Boko Haram? We only knew this because SkyNews went to the Camerounian side to report from there because i suspect that they are no longer granted access to Borno State, they showed Borno from across the Cameroun border in that footage.

The shock there is that Nigerian children displaced for over 1 year have never been reported about nor givien any aid by Nigerian or Borno govt and these children were seen on TV starting their day in school singing the Camerounian Anthem but a lot of you dont care as long as the conspiracy theories suit you. Shame.

Talking about oil, Nigeria does not mean anything to USA in terms of Oil. USA started reducing their oil purchase from Nigeria over time as they had a plan in place unlike we that just squander ours and right now, USA shall become an Exporter of Oil and you are ranting about Lake Chad Basin. Nigeria is in the top 10 of GAS reserves in the world but we would rather use NIMASA to squeeze NLNG who had to eventually declare Force Majuere

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guk: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
cocoduck:
Total rubbish. was she not among obasanjo's cabinet
NOI left because of the mago mago that were going on but she kept her dirty self in the government because of little stipends

Go and check her record in OBJ's cabinet when she was in Due Process; Ministry of Solid Minerals and Ministry of Education. The facts speak for themselves.

Dont also forget that she was the one that demanded from Lamido Sanusi & Ngozi Iweala to explain how Billions of $ disappeared from Excess Crude Account whcih led to NOI saying it was shared by states and Rotimi Ameachi countering that he as gov never consented to the sharing.

Okupe tried to rattle her by casting aspersions on her budgets as Ministers and she challenged all of them to an open TV debate to scrutinize her spending in govt. Of course govt backed down becos they had nothing on her and thats why they are still running helter skelter to scuttle #Bringbackourgirls as they cant pin anything on her. She no be chop i chop woman o! She no need govt money o...she no poor when she enter govt o
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by smoothlips(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
favoryte33: does enabling a level playing ground 4 democracy a means of exploiting any ethnic divide? Don't u think u rather went out of d context by using tribe 2 drive home ur points? Do u mean GEJ is d cause 4 ur ethnic divide? If yes,how does a single man transform ur norms&values in2 his own political will? That is unheared of. Pls when next u make a point in dis platform,endeavour 2 be less bias&sentimental.:
(Me) thinking...."should I respond to this bigot?"..(My heart responding).."Leave him in his ignorance"
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Why are you this adamant? Even GEJ himself has accepted the fact that girls were kidnapped based on the report of the presidential committee. what are you trying to prove? If indeed no girl were kidnapped then GEJ goverment stands indicted for *gross ineptitude* .
Spoted!
Gross ineptitude is the word.
He and his cabinent in entirety are clueless. At least, that's the mildest word for them since they can't see what a day old babe can.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
femikay149:

People like ME needs to be sacrificed to boko haram
I don't agree less, person!
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
pheesayor: Since the kidnap of the Chibok girls and the beginning of the #BringBackOurGirls protests, the FG has hired crowd to protest against the protest(LOL), it failed, they payed touts to intimidate and even threaten protesters, it failed, used police to intimidate, it failed, used threat & bomb scare it failed.Now outright lies.It will also FAIL

Remember the #ReleaseOurGirls? That thing failed so miserably it was almost funny. They tried to protest against the protesters online and on the ground, and failed.

Nigeria has no shame left.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
The second I read the part about "having to register the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls", I knew this woman was rétarded.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by cocoduck: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guk:

Go and check her record in OBJ's cabinet when she was in Due Process; Ministry of Solid Minerals and Ministry of Education. The facts speak for themselves.

Dont also forget that she was the one that demanded from Lamido Sanusi & Ngozi Iweala to explain how Billions of $ disappeared from Excess Crude Account whcih led to NOI saying it was shared by states and Rotimi Ameachi countering that he as gov never consented to the sharing.

Okupe tried to rattle her by casting aspersions on her budgets as Ministers and she challenged all of them to an open TV debate to scrutinize her spending in govt. Of course govt backed down becos they had nothing on her and thats why they are still running helter skelter to scuttle #Bringbackourgirls as they cant pin anything on her. She no be chop i chop woman o! She no need govt money o...she no poor when she enter govt o
Leave that thing. I wasn't born today. I was born a very very long time ago. I know Nigeria's political class very well.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by 5thNOTE: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adetula1: Am not surprised,most foreigners protesting don't even know the truth,they saw the news on social media and as human felt they should sympathise with the parents.you need to come to Abuja and see the protesters customised uniforms,buses,been paid allowance .... please who is giving out this money's for free?,would Mitchell Obama have carried placard in support if she was aware that each parent was giving #1m just less than 24hrs after the adoption.Even the Governor said if he speaks the truth .........
there are many things going on in this country o. I wandered why the parents of the victims were never heard of. Imagine bribing the parents of the school children who sank in south korea. Nigerians na waoo
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by femikay149(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
blizard44: I don't agree less, person!
blizard44: I don't agree less, person!

Look at u ...u had to edit my post

Pls go back to yaba left

Ur head should be sacrificed to those lunatics
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by 5thNOTE: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adetula1: Am not surprised,most foreigners protesting don't even know the truth,they saw the news on social media and as human felt they should sympathise with the parents.you need to come to Abuja and see the protesters customised uniforms,buses,been paid allowance .... please who is giving out this money's for free?,would Mitchell Obama have carried placard in support if she was aware that each parent was giving #1m just less than 24hrs after the adoption.Even the Governor said if he speaks the truth .........
there are many things going on in this country o. I wandered why the parents of the victims were never heard of. Imagine bribing the parents of the school children who sank in south korea. Nigerians a waoo
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guk: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
cocoduck:
Leave that thing. I wasn't born today. I was born a very very long time ago. I know Nigeria's political class very well.

Okay, lets leave all that alone but in sincerity, how would you have handled this Abduction menace if you were in charge or are you one of those who believe its a ruse? or was it the foreign media that made a whole Brig General lie that Nigeria Army had rescued the girls on National TV when that was outright falsehood and misrepresentation?
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Guk: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
5thNOTE: there are many things going on in this country o. I wandered why the parents of the victims were never heard of. Imagine bribing the parents of the school children who sank in south korea. Nigerians a waoo

Parents of children never heard of?? Obviously, you have not seen a Traumatised person. And for your info, the Foreign News media eventually had access to and interview a couple of them. See TVC interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m1dsRF9kOo

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by pheesayor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
the painful thing is Nigerians fall miserably for these government pranks
MissMeiya:

Remember the #ReleaseOurGirls? That thing failed so miserably it was almost funny. They tried to protest against the protesters online and on the ground, and failed.

Nigeria has no shame left.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
#BrinhgBackougirls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State / Dare Omotoso On Trial For Stealing Granite / Lagos APC Rejects Extension Of Oyegun’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.