Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! (9317 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by nationwide24: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Guys you need to ask yourself question when your gilfriend suddenly becomes extra- nice to you, especially when she was hitherto seeming unethusiastic. I am talking from first hand experience. A friend of mine in the University of Jos whose girlfriend was acting cold because she was cheating around with working class guys got the shock of his life when the girlfriend suddenly started acting good. My friend thought his prayers were answered when his girlfriend who was cold towards him suddenly became the 'best' lover flaunting the guy on facebook. Little did this guy know that the girl is a habitual cheat and she exhibits that character when a working class guy she has been cheating with dumps her after discovering she is not honest. As I'm typing now, the 'real' boyfriend is still bathing in the euphoria of his 'rejuvenated' love as this girl sleeps with him more often and show him off on facebook. I am afraid, I cannot disclose it to this friend as the girl and the guy are both from same state (Benue). But why are girls like this?
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by masetu: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2014
This one is strong!

1 Like

Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2014
You are right, have had the experience but I didn't accept her again when the guy dumped her. She did all she could but nothing worked so she got tired and stoped trying.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by lokito: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Girls are like that..... But that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Come on, everyone knows that. Girls are unstable emotionally. Blame Nature.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by nationwide24: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1: You are right, have had the experience but I didn't accept her again when the guy dumped her. She did all she could but nothing worked so she got tired and stoped trying.
What is most shocking is that this guy is celebrating her 'new' character with thanksgiving. Certainly the girl does not love him and will likely leave him. With this experience, I am scared of girls.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Check well....she wan poison am o

grin
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
nationwide24: What is shocking is that this is celebrating her 'new' character with thanksgiving. Certainly the girl does not love him and will likely leave him. With experience, I am scared of girls.
Maybe he is still a Novice or the type that love blindly. What I really don't understand is how people think that saying "SORRY" will make you forget everything they did to you or make you believe that they have changed.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by nationwide24: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2014
I will like the ladies in the house to speak on this because, I am a man and cannot cheat and hide since I cannot love two people at the same time. I want to know whether this is common among girls. No offence please.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Excel30: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Only pretensious,and desperate ladies will act this way,and only men who don't know what they want will get confused.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Maybe he is still a Novice or the type that love blindly. What I really don't understand is how people think that saying "SORRY" will make you forget everything they did to you or make you believe that they have changed.

On Point. Reminds me of "Gone with the wind".

Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by mencade5(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
when she is cold towards me i will behave normal, when she starts behaing nice, that is when i pay her back by dumping her.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by nationwide24: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
mencade5: when she is cold towards me i will behave normal, when she starts behaing nice, that is when i pay her back by dumping her.

How would you know why she is becoming nice? Only pray it does not happen to you.
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Check well....she wan poison am o

grin
Dirty mind
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
nnekamezor: Dirty mind
check well....

Here she is!
grin
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: check well....

Here she is!
grin
Re u drunk or something
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
nnekamezor: Re u drunk or something
lol! cheesy Its not my fault you cant a joke
Re: GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol! cheesy Its not my fault you cant a joke
whr u joking??sori abt dat if u were ooo8-)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? / Send Your New Year Shoutouts. / "No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.