Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? (782 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by QweenMercy(f): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Would you change your religion to please your spouse??
Or have you ever done that just to satisfy Him/Her??What was the outcome...
Share ur experiences......
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Tolexander: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2014
I dey craze ni?
Why can't she convert to mine?

I'm gonna practise my religion while she practises hers.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Nope when I am yet to consider marrying a non catholic na another religion I go enter?
Godforbid
I am achristian
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by TyTymer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Any individual who does this has no respect and reverence for his God. No woman or man should be so important that you'd commit apostasy for her.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
layelaye......i can neva do dat.....i can put my hapiness n family's happiness at stake cos of one stewpid love
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by QweenMercy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: layelaye......i can neva do dat.....i can put my hapiness n family's happiness at stake cos of one stewpid love

Buh u knw luff is blind...lolx
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
QweenMercy:

Buh u knw luff is blind...lolx
my dear,anything dat ll make my family to turn deir back at me.....i dont think i can do it.....even if i love dis guy,i ll do evrytin possible to stop loving him
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by tpia5: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by tpia5: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
whatever works for your union.

which religions are being referred to here?

however, if your spouse did not ask you to change your religion, do not be in a hurry to do so, unless you have other, strong reasons that make it necessary.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by passionate88: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
NO
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
A healthy relationship is accepting your mate for who he/she is and allowing them freedom to their own beliefs
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't have a religion, I have a faith which is something I can't change for anything or anyone

I can't date/marry someone who i don't share the same beliefs with
Re: Would You Change Your Religion To Please Your Spouse/partner?? by Arms(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
QweenMercy:
Would you change your religion to please your spouse??
Or have you ever done that just to satisfy Him/Her??What was the outcome...
Share ur experiences......
Queenmercy Can I Meet Wt 2? Here Is My No: 08027772035

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me! / Problems Of Early Marriage / How True Is This? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.