Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Guys Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Me! (784 Views)

Men. / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me! by realGURU(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have been prophesised my some voices that my wife will be a white indian lady and that i will be wealthy and live a luxurious life and i will be naija no. one man [president of naija).
But now 4 years , i haven't seen anything like that, many beautiful girls have been coming my ways but i turn them off because they are not in line with the prophecy.
And this is making me to look harsh on girls which i was not like that before.
Pls should i forget about this prophecy and continue with my normal life or continue to wait for it.
Am not saying i prefer those white ladies to my fellow naija but because of the other guddies accompanied with it.
Re: Guys Help Me! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
ara gbava ndi ara biko.cheesy.

onwedi!
Re: Guys Help Me! by LaurelP(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
lynpetra: ara gbava ndi ara biko.cheesy.

onwedi!

Nne onwero!

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hw cn u take sk, marijuana n coke 2gether? Its too dangerous 4 ur brain man
Re: Guys Help Me! by Mclick(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
'Voices' since when, of which people, from where, identity and pedigree the said 'Prophets' matters, how old are you now? A lot to ask really
Re: Guys Help Me! by deneris(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
no o WAIT FOR THE VOICES TO COME AND GIVE YOU INDIAN WIFE in this 21st century ure waiting for VOICES.. buy mat and wait well
Re: Guys Help Me! by GoodFaith: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please, keep waiting
Are there indian white?
Because there are no white indians
I guess u are going to keep waiting till God create White indian women
Re: Guys Help Me! by jennylove7575(f): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith: Please, keep waiting
Are there indian white?
Because there are no white indians
I guess u are going to keep waiting till God create White indian women
blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Re: Guys Help Me! by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Rotten toto
Stop repeating the same thing over and over
Ur dumb ass don't know my name
nasty, smelling B stop it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Alway Eager When It Comes To Sex / Who Called It A Quit Between You And Your Ex? / Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.