Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay (599 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by CaptainBomb(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Is it possible for a guy to turn himself to a gay
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by acenazt: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just stop Banging Girls and Start Visiting Gay Bars. Get a Boyfriend to bang ur Arse and you get someone's arse. And I call the Police and you go chill 14 years in jail getting Anally RAYPED.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by acenazt: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just stop Banging Girls and Start Visiting Gay Bars. Get a Boyfriend to bang ur Arse and you get someone's arse. And I call the Police and you go chill 14 years in jail getting Anally RAYPED. Simple
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by CaptainBomb(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
acenazt: Just stop Banging Girls and Start Visiting Gay Bars. Get a Boyfriend to bang ur Arse and you get someone's arse. And I call the Police and you go chill 14 years in jail getting Anally RAYPED.
:-) i sure say u no well. You don't seems to get my point. What am trying to say is that can a man that is born straight turn himself to a gay. Am not saying that i wanna turn to Gay. Asey.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by longjohnsilver: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
U can be bisexual

But that is none of my business

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by passionate88: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: :-) i sure say u no well. You don't seems to get my point. What am trying to say is that can a man that is born straight turn himself to a gay. Am not saying that i wanna turn to Gay. Asey.
Nobody is born straight or gay..
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by acenazt: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: :-) i sure say u no well. You don't seems to get my point. What am trying to say is that can a man that is born straight turn himself to a gay. Am not saying that i wanna turn to Gay. Asey.
no man is born gay bro.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay by marioken(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
U guys are all spiritually blind,I will say it again u Gays and lesbians are incurring Gods anger but b4 dat u will be dealt wit by the Anti Christ they are every wia now in thier population wait for dat tyme to come wen they will torture and torment u.Why dont u repent and make heaven.Rapture is here will u want to be tormented by this cruel and heartless demons.Run to Jesus Christ now and be saved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating? / Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage / Dead People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.