Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? (901 Views)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / How To Test A Man's Love! / Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Something happened in my office today
I came to work dis morning as usual only for me to meet what I didn't bargain for
A girl working in my office just walked up to me and told me sth like "the way I'm looking at you, you must be very wicked!"
To say dat I was surprised is an understatement. I was flabbergasted. Dis is a girl I've always bin friends with so u can understand how I felt.
To make matters worse she said I'm hot tempered and ppl like me are usually wicked

I was surprised, confused and at d same time annoyed. We started arguing and talking bla bla bla. I was trying to make her clarify wat she was saying cos I've never been angry or had any problem with anybody in d office. She said she just wanted to tell me dat d way I behave, I must be wicked! After much argument, I told her ok leave me alone with my wickedness!
It was after d whole issue dat she came back and told me to calm down. She said dat I just passed a test. I asked her what test,

She said dat one girl came to d office one day, saw me and liked me. The girl being from her tribe told her to test me and see how I react to anger and whether I'm wicked. D girl according to her will come around tommorow and she would show her to me. Honestly I was short of words becos it wasn't funny d way she conducted d "test" on me!
But really is dat act really necessary? Wat if I had failed d test?
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Germany for world cup
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Abbott(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Everyone trying to know the future they can never know.
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Germany for world cup

How old are u?
I'm asking cos d way u always fool ursef in every thread
I wonder if u shud be here

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Tymax(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP:

How old are u?
Chai! And you're not wicked o. grin No hot temper grin

Guy, u just failed the test. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP:

How old are u?
old enough to identify st.upid threads from st.upid individuals
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by dytbabe: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Olami90: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
all na ere omode( child play) in a modified way....

i am sure u wil b feelin grt within urself buh i wunt blame u.

dats one of d signs wen we say ladies do not knw wot they want.
i am sure shez gona succeed putin u on her train dat is goin nowhere
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Meestique: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
I bet there's one more test u passed dat u're yet to tell us.... Yeah! U knw! The one on the bed.
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Olami90: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
all na ere omode( child play) in a modified way....

i am sure shez gona succeed putin u on her train dt is goin nowhere
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meestique: I bet there's one more test u passed dat u're yet to tell us.... Yeah! U knw! The one on the bed.

Not sure I get wat ur talking abt
Can u explain pls
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Olami90: all na ere omode( child play) in a modified way....

i am sure shez gona succeed putin u on her train dt is goin nowhere

Felt great? Yes I did. Who wouldn't?

Putting me on her train? Don't knw wat u mean by dat
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Meestique: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP:

Not sure I get wat ur talking abt
Can u explain pls
Never mind.
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meestique: Never mind.

Ok ma
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abbott: Everyone trying to know the future they can never know.

Abi
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
dytbabe: grin grin grin grin grin

Why u dey shine teeth
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 11, 2014
LaurelP:

How old are u?
He's a textrapper. We are trolls. Don't blame him
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2014
Meestique: Never mind.
Dude got lost^^
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by dytbabe: 5:07am On Jul 11, 2014
LaurelP:

Why u dey shine teeth

Is ur ordeal not funny ni
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by LaurelP(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

Is ur ordeal not funny ni
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My dear I tire o cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by mechanics(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Hahaha, test like dat dont wrk o.
Re: Is It Right To Test A Potential Partner? by oshyno(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Just wondering; what if u dont even like the girl with all her test.

Soo it means the babe chooses her man nt d oda way round. Boy ur in 4 a cool chiking from maybe a hot babe.

Maybe u play hard to get like dem used to do grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On? / GUY CODE: 2 Types Of Females That’ll Drive You Mad / 8 Ways To Grow Mentally, Physically, Emotionally & Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.