Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (54978 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by chimerase2: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: shocked shocked
did u see wily wily? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by IykeChukz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
and you expect me to read this... Its not new. Oke mkpi, obago!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by OLAJADON: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wen u dey poki ur sister, u no knw sey e go lead to sumtin abi, d elder sister self mumu
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ewooooooooo.
Kai,Aluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Karleb(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!

Word! angry
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by angela98(f): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Orikinla: I bet Shekau and other members of the Boko Haram are results of unwanted pregnancy.
Incestuous and adulterous relationships breed demons.
nope it doesn't breed demons. It causes the incestous offspring birth defect caused by genetic abnormalities called aplastic disease.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
ogaju007:

why is it a Taboo? Who says it is a Taboo? can you please tell us why?
becuase of the high risk of mutations in offspring. Kids from incest are mostly unhealthy. Make some research on the subject matter and u will know wat am talking about..In India forexample, there is alot of cases of couples with unhealthy offsprings due to incest

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Brandomg: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!
Read again carefully. The elder sister has a weak mind according to the article. She is mentally retarded and junior took advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by kobonaire(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
speak2emmalex:
Worse in what sense?? India has the highest number of incest in the world. So what are u implying?
Ok true, in terms of inbreeding, yes some regions in India have those issues, but it is not a generalization of India. Just like not every Nigerian is a 419er despite what the world may think.
Nigeria is worse than India in many other categories :- economy, education, technology, human rights (I could go on)..... A big shame considering that Nigeria was ahead of them in the 70s.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by angela98(f): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
ogaju007:

why is it a Taboo? Who says it is a Taboo? can you please tell us why?
its a taboo because it breeds unhealthy offspring. A disease medically called Aplastic . It is a sin bringing an innocent child into this world to suffer intentionally inflicted health issue. This is why more people are educated about this. If the sibblings are sexing themselves without the intention of breeding, and their families accepts it, well its their choice. It becomes more complex when having a child is going to be involved in the process.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
BananaBender:

WOW!! Woww!!

This is coming from the same person that supports the criminalization of gay people?!

You are a cretinous person!

Can you see what happens to your brain when you end up being a Fisk graduate? grin grin grin

Let me tell you:

- You will start struggling to comprehend intellectual ridicule and sarcasm.

- But you will be a champion is twerking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Brandomg: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
IdiAmin1: When will good tidings emanate from this part of the country
Worse news have already emanated from your part of the country. As an Ibo, we all know that you are automatically a bastard since all your Mothers are prostitutes. Your fathers we also know are certified Armed robbers. You the offsprings are either in yahoo yahoo, taking after your Fathers as armed robbers or into kidnapping. A cursed clan if you ask me.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Tobilols(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
gramci: Nonsense, same Kano State where emir married first cousin
It was probably a mistake too, they didn't know they were cousins. Lol
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
kmcutez:

The only sensible post in this thread. It's as if you read my mind.

You must be reetarded too as you appeared to have failed to get it and thought I supported your warped mentality. grin grin grin

Did you attend Fisk too? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by precioustim: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
What?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: good!
Your presence here will make it better while your happiness is the only criteria to have the best day in the world.
Wow! cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Can you see what happens to your brain when you end up being a Fisk graduate? grin grin grin

Let me tell you:

- You will start struggling to comprehend intellectual ridicule and sarcasm.

- But you will be a champion is twerking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Missed this line:

"Where are the Western media, government, ambassadors and human rights activists? As well as NL self-appointed "progressives"? grin"

My bad, I should have known not to attribute anything remotely sensible to you.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Maxcollins042(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
You weren't drunk,you weren't drugged,you weren' forced to do it and you call it a mistake?,haba Mr come up with a better excuse.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hehehe he probably had sex with her in error too grin
Rotten world.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Fablosclemzy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
ellagal:

Is it dat I have comprehension problem here or wat?

it seems like i have it too wo

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by waternogetenemy: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Na God catch u... There is no mistake and nothing is hidden.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ronski: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg wetin b weak minded?...I no go school!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Fablosclemzy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
freaky ass people...we're not dumb wo...we're just keeping quiet and watching u guys...so wen u were riding on and on and on ur eyes were closed, but after the young one came in thats when ur eyes opened ba? oya congrats dat ur eyes are now open, so face d consequences now that they are open!!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Preeeek na bas_tard there is no hole it cannot enter,mother,daughter,cousin,niece,grandma even mad woman toto all na for chop
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other
guy, pls help me i cant understand your English.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ellagal(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Fablosclemzy:

it seems like i have it too wo
cheesy cheesy glad am not d onLy one

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
over to His royal highness, the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi pls judge this guy accordingly. you promised that sharia will guide ur governance.

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by willorie(f): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
IdiAmin1: When will good tidings emanate from this part of the country

My brother, l tire for this part of our country oooo......Boko Haram na 4rm there too
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

You must be reetarded too as you appeared to have failed to get it and thought I supported your warped mentality. grin grin grin

Did you attend Fisk too? grin

Lol, lol, forgive me you person. Ridicule and sarcasm aside, see no need for punishment if they were two consenting adults.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by kaima1984(f): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ndi Hausa nke cheiii,der is no kind of crime dey can't commit#d court shuld pls mistakenly take him inside cell#
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Janetozi(f): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
How is it a mistake? Is it that he forgot to use a condom and the sis made a mistake of not taking preventive measures after committing a taboo with the brother Or Was the two of them unconscious when they are doing it? I was hoping to see where he will say "it is the work of the devil" just like every child of perdition will blame devil for his or her evil did, but i did not see it. He didn't blame the devil because him & d stupi!d sis are the devil. They should be sentence 4 life, they are bad influence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.