Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (54963 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by olorunmomakhe(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Look at u guys oooo.... it is very common in d northern part of Nigeria... Go to anguwa sariki in Bauchi state n see worst. Nah today?!?!?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by sniperwolf(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please educate me here: why was he charged to court in the first place? It's not like he raped her.
Is inbreeding a crime? If it is, why is only the guy guilty? His elder sister should be more guilty of the crime for being older.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Barayeks(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
sunkoye: was the elder sister raped?

i smell consent here oo

it says his sister has a "weak mind".....that means he took advantage of her
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ChideraFavour(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite: AH-AHN!

This is blatant discrimination and persecution.

When will Africa ever move forward from this their "backward" thinking?

What is your business with what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors?

How can you take people to court for just loving each other?

Where are the Western media, government, ambassadors and human rights activists? As well as NL self-appointed "progressives"? grin
Bros no vex o, are u ok? Pls wt due respect ds's Nigeria n not European countries. Beside am sure I read some part of d story dt says "inbreeding" is against d law of d state, so probing d man is constitutional n not in any way infriging his rights I beg.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ChideraFavour(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Martini101: . ADVOCATE. E be like say u dey chop ur sister kpomo! shame on U.
I concur, guy God bless u
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by victorazy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Incest
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by victorazy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
sniperwolf: Please educate me here: why was he charged to court in the first place? It's not like he raped her.
Is inbreeding a crime? If it is, why is only the guy guilty? His elder sister should be more guilty of the crime for being older.

Bros go and read the story and stop disgracing ursef here.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Mgpaki(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
gramci: Nonsense, same Kano State where emir married first cousin
but that wasn't unlawful.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by chilecharis(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmmmm!
Imagine having sex with your own blood sister...wots d attraction? evil generation!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
ellagal: Did he rape the sister cox the rate of Tutolin intake amongs d younger generation is alarming. cry

I have been waiting to hear from the lady's view. They are not forth coming. Why? this one don't hook them? You people want to be seen as saints while you go on committing all manner of atrocities. There is no stone you can leave untouched in a bid to prove your innocence even in conspicuous crime.

Now let's look at it. The poor boy accepted his mistake immediately even in the eye of the law when he doesn't even know what his fate will turn into. That is regret. Intact All I see is repentance nothing more. I could bet with my money that that boy was coerced or harassed to do something he never hoped for. Now where is the said sister? Is this boy not a victim of a society where the man is heaped all the consequences while the woman is sneaked away to safety. It seems to me that in this country the law is strictly for the men and not the woman ( take a woman's case to the police and see).

As a younger brother in my own opinion, he had been seduced to sleep with her elder sister by the later against his belief and being weak as the flesh is, he fell. There is no where in that case that stated he forced or raped his sister. And as an elder, the sister could have avoided that. Period.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by chilecharis(f): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ anuforo,jst go and rest if u don't know wot 2 say.u didn't come across d place dat said d sister is 'weak in mind' abi?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
anuforo:

I have been waiting to hear from the lady's view. They are not forth coming. Why? this one don't hook them? You people want to be seen as saints while you go on committing all manner of atrocities. There is no stone you can leave untouched in a bid to prove your innocence even in conspicuous crime.

Now let's look at it. The poor boy accepted his mistake immediately even in the eye of the law when he doesn't even know what his fate will turn into. That is regret. Intact All I see is repentance nothing more. I could bet with my money that that boy was coerced or harassed to do something he never hoped for. Now where is the said sister? Is this boy not a victim of a society where the man is heaped all the consequences while the woman is sneaked away to safety. It seems to me that in this country the law is strictly for the men and not the woman ( take a woman's case to the police and see).

As a younger brother in my own opinion, he had been seduced to sleep with her elder sister by the later against his belief and being weak as the flesh is, he fell. There is no where in that case that stated he forced or raped his sister. And as an elder, the sister could have avoided that. Period.

The sister is mentally retarded and the brother took advantage of her, so that means she was actually molested.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
ChideraFavour:
Bros no vex o, are u ok? Pls wt due respect ds's Nigeria n not European countries. Beside am sure I read some part of d story dt says "inbreeding" is against d law of d state, so probing d man is constitutional n not in any way infriging his rights I beg.

Another moronic person! grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by gowaga68: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
gramci: Nonsense, same Kano State where emir married first cousin
inbreeding is Taboo culturally and religiously but marrying Cousins be in half cousin or million cousin isnt Taboo in Northern Culture (be it muslim,Christian or African religion). I dont know where you got your hate from though you share nothing in common with the said people. Mind ya business jare.Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
kmcutez:

Lol, lol, forgive me you person. Ridicule and sarcasm aside, see no need for punishment if they were two consenting adults.

You are a person!

You can go to some moronic Western country to practice your nihilism and anarchy.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Missed this line:

"Where are the Western media, government, ambassadors and human rights activists? As well as NL self-appointed "progressives"? grin"

My bad, I should have known not to attribute anything remotely sensible to you.

person, you missed it because I did not write it in ebonics? grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by vict505(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
priscaoge: Oga U mistakenly? Seriously did u fell on an open "Toootooo shocked shocked shocked "while Ur 3rd leg is erect

Wonders de happen 4 this countryundecidedundecided
na mistake now
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by mecussey(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
I want to sound stupid here...therefore, if this child comes out healthy without problems, it means there is nothing wrong with imbreeding. I still think Eve was Adam's sister otherwise, how did Cane and Abel multiplied?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by meccuno: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
yuck angry

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by CyberWolf: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other
....wahala de ooo grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by M4gunners: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pikin don enter am, for me make the court leave them.They should go home andplan for the Future of their Child.After all her elder Sister supose to have more blame here not the guy.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
angela98: its a taboo because it breeds unhealthy offspring. A disease medically called Aplastic . It is a sin bringing an innocent child into this world to suffer intentionally inflicted health issue. This is why more people are educated about this. If the sibblings are sexing themselves without the intention of breeding, and their families accepts it, well its their choice. It becomes more complex when having a child is going to be involved in the process.

And you wonder why more western countries go on in legalizing it. Even Ivory coast at our backyard here has legalized inbreeding.

Doesn't make sense to me except I decide to introduce the popular conspiracy theory that the Mafias controlling the affairs of this world make schemes to produce weaker generations of humans which they craftily hide behind civilized freedom of right policies
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Alexk2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
UnknownT Proud JUMPOLOGIST gringrin
guy, u bad ooo..
i refuse the temtation to laugh..
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Alexk2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
UnknownT Proud JUMPOLOGIST gringrin
guy, u bad ooo..
i reject the temtation to laugh..
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Never knew that inbreeding is punishable by law. Wetin concern Nigeria with sum1 impregnating his mother or sister. Abegi
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by UnknownT: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alexk2:
guy, u bad ooo..
i reject the temtation to laugh..
Lol! No be Jumpology dem dey call d course again? cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by bobokelly(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mistakely indeed, that was overstatement, taabooooooo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by angela98(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
breezy047:

And you wonder why more western countries go on in legalizing it. Even Ivory coast at our backyard here has legalized inbreeding.

Doesn't make sense to me except I decide to introduce the popular conspiracy theory that the Mafias controlling the affairs of this world make schemes to produce weaker generations of humans which they craftily hide behind civilized freedom of right policies
really? In ivory coast? Can you just imagine? This world self Na wah. I no doubt your theory, unimaginable things happens in this world nowadays.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by WiseElectrical: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
"Proud Health Education Graduate"
proud health educationist

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by penny01502: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
this can only happen in the huasa/fulani enthic group
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by emiye(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
My interpretation of a weak mind for the girl is that she cant resist or say no to sex, there are many ladies /girls like that. Some are viewing this thread.

Many women enclosed in the house in the northern nigeria have weak mind. "Ba Shiga" means dont enter, it is strategically written at the doors of many northern homes. A man who goes in to such houses have a great chance of sleeping with the women "hidden" indoors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.