Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. (2799 Views)

Guys!!! These 3 Sex Positions Can Break Your Pen!s (photos) / Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Your Mother Is Using NOKIA Torchlight
With Broken Screen And Rubber Band Holding The Battery And Phone Together grin And Your Girlfriend Has Changed Her Phone Twice This Year, Now She's Using iPhone 6+ All From Your Account And You Sit There Singing, "Sweet Mother I No Go Forget You"
God Is Soaking Your Cane Inside Petrol. sad sad sad

6 Likes

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by toyese01(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol, petrol indeed.

Its good †̥ be good within first before showing off outside, †̥ guys tht do it, pls change o.
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by raayah(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
doyinisaac:
With Broken Screen And Rubber Band Holding The Battery And Phone Together And Your Girlfriend Has Changed Her Phone Twice This Year, Now She's Using iPhone 6+ All From Your Account And You Sit There Singing, "Sweet Mother I No Go Forget You"

Your mother is not your girlfriend. You love both of them differently.
Secondly, for fucxks sake, most old people cannot use complicated phones. I can barely work an IPhone 6 talkless of a woman in her 60's.

2 Likes

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

Secondly, for fucxks sake, most old people cannot use complicated phones. I can barely work an IPhone 6 talkless of a woman in her 60's.
So that is why he should not get her a better phone?and wetin some girls dey do with iPhone 6 ?e pass make dem use the phone take selfie inside toilet??grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by raayah(f): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
doyinisaac:
Why can't u get the iPhone 6 with your own money

I don't want an iPhone 6. Besides no one is forcing a man to buy something. Its his choice to do so.

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

I don't want an iPhone 6. Besides no one is forcing a man to buy something. Its his choice to do so.
am not blaming the ladies,am just saying why do some guys show such hypocrisy....to buy even ordinary 2000naira phone for their mama na problem but they are ready to buy 100k phone for their gf...

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by 007Bruce: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
This topic is pointless

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
007Bruce:
This topic is pointless
Ode!!!Are u guilty of that nonsense??

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
It feels so good to see a thread like this...

Yes op,guys are foolish

Quote me and u will run mad b4 this yr runs
out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:

Yes op,guys are foolish

grin see ur mouth,am sure u will collect the iPhone 6 if ur bf give u.......
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by funlord(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided
Harbosede02:

Yes op,GUYS ARE FOOLISH

Your "father" is also a GUY! Which means he is also quite FOOLISH! Any comments?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by marshalcarter: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well not for ma type of guy
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
lol, this thread is just waiting to happen, we all see girls everyday, with iphone 6, glaxy note 3, 4 and all and it's quite funny cos most of these girls don't work so it's obviously the guys doing the buying, which isn't such a bad thing if he can also get the same phone or something close for his mom or sis if they do need 1 that is, my point is, naija girls find it really hard to buy us guys stuffs, like seriously they do, but they can accept any gift and for their minds giving sex is paying you back, something we both gonna enjoy, ca't blame them tho, i blame the guys. my piece tho!

2 Likes

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
lol, this thread is just waiting to happen, we all see girls everyday, with iphone 6, glaxy note 3, 4 and all and it's quite funny cos most of these girls don't work so it's obviously the guys doing the buying, which isn't such a bad thing if he can also get the same phone or something close for his mom or sis if they do need 1 that is, my point is, naija girls find it really hard to buy us guys stuffs, like seriously they do, but they can accept any gift and for their minds giving sex is paying you back, something we both gonna enjoy, ca't blame them tho, i blame the guys. my piece tho!
you are totally correct!!!you have said it all!!!!!!...
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Matttthew(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
doyinisaac:
With Broken Screen And Rubber Band Holding The Battery And Phone Together And Your Girlfriend Has Changed Her Phone Twice This Year, Now She's Using iPhone 6+ All From Your Account And You Sit There Singing, "Sweet Mother I No Go Forget You"
Ur Signature tho_
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Matttthew:
Ur Signature tho_
grin grin

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by awesome11(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

Dear, they are contextual meanings to thought lines. He's only trying to paint a picture of guys who don't perform some basic financial responsibility to their aged and not bouyant parents.

By the way, what's wrong with the guy buying a new Nokia torchlight phone for his mum while his girlfriend keeps rocking an iPhone 6+.

I'm terribly scared of ladies like you!!

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by IamLEGEND1: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
alryt
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by IamLEGEND1: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

I don't want an iPhone 6.

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
awesome11:

Dear, they are contextual meanings to thought lines. He's only trying to paint a picture of guys who don't perform some basic financial responsibility to their aged and not bouyant parents.

I'm terribly scared of ladies like you!!
Don't mind that one jare....she is high on Oshogbo weed...
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by awesome11(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
doyinisaac:

Really? That specie of weed must be really powerful!! wink
doyinisaac:

Really? That specie of weed must be really powerful!!
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by kramfonos(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:

Yes op,guys are foolish

HOEboseDEAD02 the dimwitted leeching marsupial!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
hmmm sincerely u are right bro
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
2princeofficial:
hmmm sincerely u are right bro
how re u
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by NemzySeries(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Wuz jst finking deep few days ago & realised av not spent ordinary 5k on mumcy tho shez boxed up but dat doesn't stops me frm xtending ma luv to her financially,gifts & orda wise & I came to a conclusion dat I'm not doing anything 4 any gal if I can't do same 4 mumcy.....hope to surprise her wella wen I start working dat popcy wud fink I'm plotting a coup to snatch hiz wifey.

........on d orda hand most gals define bin romantic as a state of purchasing deir nids 4 dem

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
my point is, naija girls find it really hard to buy us guys stuffs, like seriously they do,

Don't generalize all Naija babes, I'm half Igbo and I ain't that selfish. I contribute just as much if not more in my relationships past/present.
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2015
adanna28 is right though...he should not generalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Guys are seriously fooolish *no ofiense* grin

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
grin u don take ur medicine today??
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
doyinisaac:
how re u
am good.....I called ur line it was saying switched off,will retry again...
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
including all the guys in your family I guess...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Bride And Her Groom (pics) / How Do You Slim Girls Feel? / Happy Birthday Cutehector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.