Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My thoughts on friend-zoning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My thoughts on friend-zoning (5314 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by princesa(f): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
sholasholala:
undecided

lol. Talking to guyz about the harmless nature of friendzone is like talking to a brick wall. I've learnt to ignore them.

Oma4u, thanks. Seen it, same thing they've been saying
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Odunharry(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
princesa:

lol. Talking to guyz about the harmless nature of friendzone is like talking to a brick wall. I've learnt to ignore them.

Oma4u, thanks. Seen it, same thing they've been saying
estás viendo el partido
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
sholasholala: What exactly is so so wrong with the friend zone? I really don't understand why guys dread it so much.

Why are all the guys on this thread insinuating that they are not/have never been in that zone?

OP has been friendzoned by me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
There is nothing big deal in Friendzoning and It happens to immature guys !!

Briggs already pointed out everything , There is different between Friend and Friendzone ....

A Friendzoned dude/gal is the one behaving like a lover to the Opposite sex without being seen or conceived as one since his/her intention has never been declared

Hmmm, Friendzone me I Friendzone U , God no go vex !! grin

1 Like

Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by princesa(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Odunharry:
estás viendo el partido

no, I'm not. I'd get the scores later and that'd be okay for me.

I don't speak or understand Spanish oh, Google translate is tedious.
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Odunharry(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
princesa:

no, I'm not. I'd get the scores later and that'd be okay for me.

I don't speak or understand Spanish oh, Google translate is tedious.
lmao...same here

guess u r watching movies?
The score is 0 -0 and It 2nd half xtra time and 1c it ends like this,it penalty shootout
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
princesa:

I think following your footsteps will be best for me.
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
sholasholala:
I think following your footsteps will be best for me.

Hahaha. cheesy grin cheesy.
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by zelda4u: 1:44am On Jul 14, 2014
If a girl friend-zones a guy, that's normal. But if a guy friend-zones a girl....massive ego damage for the chick tongue It's like saying you're too ugly for me
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by bioduneberry(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Guys check this out!!! THE UGLY TRUTH. Take it and be liberated or leave it and get yourself friendzoned.

https://www.nairaland.com/1794372/ugly-truth-men-only
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Kay17: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Even if the lady is formally informed of the man's intentions, there still has to be mutual attraction. Befriending a lady is one of the best romantic moves, but the downside is if she isn't interested or attracted to the man, the phenomenon friendzone occurs.

Besides men that are too formal are obviously bad at pre-intimacy.
Re: My thoughts on friend-zoning by Iloveu778: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
embarassed
mencade5:
i equate ladies as ordinary as my guys. I no special treatment for them. Nothing special about girls. Treat ladies normal, if she offends you tell her immediately, no forming. If she vex make she go hug transformer. If she want to use my property and i am using it in great i tell her no i cant give you now because i am using it, not the other way round when she blinks her eyes like catfish guys go come fall mugu give her what she want at their own detriment.
No way!

Mathew briggs thank you for this points jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Visits You! / She Is A SLUT / Most Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.