Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29016 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

Guys oh, come and answer clearly so that we can understand your stance.

17 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nastyclown: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Deal or no deal grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zeb04(f): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
There is no big deal in that. N/l peeps are just making a case out of it btw male friends are alwys the best of friends.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zyzxx(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
girls like to take advantage of that and it doesn't help the matter..
If I do more than what a freind will do den expect me to feel the way Some1 that is more than a freind will feel

8 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by LaurelP(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles
While d bad guy gets d punny, and sometimes gifts sef

156 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's where the issue lies..

83 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by vizkiz: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles

And these are the beneficts Op wants me to be getting for being a "friend" undecided

16 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2014
No big deal., just friend zone us before we spend too much

30 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Lordabas: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2014
the fact that we have to watch you date some random guy not worth sh*t when we would die to have someone like you to love and care for. We want to wake up an be motivated to do everything in our lives for you. But you don't give us a chance you just want to be "friends". angry
Being in the friend zone is like failing at everything we've tried for. It hurts!
angry

36 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2014
D same big deal wen he leaves u at home to go and watch football with his friends......

D same big deal wen he forgets valentines day because of champions league match

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: There is no big deal in that. N/l peeps are just making a case out of it btw male friends are alwys the best of friends.
Male frnds ar always d best bcuz na dm u dy chop mugu while givin dm hope of sumtin serious abiMtshew

32 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

please go and make friends with your brothers and male cousins,

if i cant fvck and kiss you then its bye bye

73 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by masegodoris: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

Friendzoning a guy feels exactly like being USED. It is the female equivalent of being a guy's just "Bleep buddy" without him making the girl his girlfriend.
The problem lies in the fact that any form of friendship for guys involves sacrificing for their friend (even for their male-male relationships).
So naturally, in a male-female friendship the guys always gets used and feels dumped.

41 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by masegodoris: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: There is no big deal in that. N/l peeps are just making a case out of it btw male friends are alwys the best of friends.

Trust me it is a big deal. Or you don't know a lot about males or you don't have many brothers

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zeb04(f): 1:56am On Jul 06, 2014
masegodoris:

Trust me it is a big deal. Or you don't know a lot about males or you don't have many brothers
why can't there be mutual friendship!.....mostimes, friendship is for a life time but intimate r/ship alwys have expiry dates.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: why can't there be mutual friendship!.....mostimes, friendship is for a life time but intimate r/ship alwys have expiry dates.

I am unto u.... Ur signature is a cause for concern!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by daisyella: 3:46am On Jul 06, 2014
i wonder what makes it so bad to juz be friends with someone. Remember its not by force so dudes quit nagging tongue

6 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zeb04(f): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2014
Sasalocombe:

I am unto u.... Ur signature is a cause for concern!!!!!
undecided is it?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: undecided is it?

no it's not........ u no dey read

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zeb04(f): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Sasalocombe:

no it's not........ u no dey read
do you have a problem with minding your buisness

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2014
I'm the one that liked all the good post above me.

Fvrk friends, if I don't touch your breastz after 6 weeks of meeting you then bye bye.

Mind you, I have many female friends, but if I show special attention to you and you also expect me to be there for you then don't be selfish.

27 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: do you have a problem with minding your buisness

Yes............ Help needed!!!
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by laplace12(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2014
daisyella: i wonder what makes it so bad to juz be friends with someone. Remember its not by force so dudes quit nagging tongue
why not make him a friend with some benefits, he probably won't mind undecided

6 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by 190: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2014

Really ehen make me your best friend then lets see what happens grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by phiszo(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Ladies are naturally selfish.

20 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by timpaker(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2014
I waste on my time on you, ignored other girls just to be with you and at the end I can't get at least 30% of your body? Oh crap! I'm not a teddy bear #SayNoToFriendZone

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.