Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? (6349 Views)

Bini Girls Please Let's Dialogue!!! / RE: Guys, Does Having A Condom In A Purse Make A Lady Wayward? / How Can I Keep A Relationship Without Acting Wayward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Raphael007(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Well am from Edo state An Esan to the call and I am proud of it and I can tell you the Edo woman is a mother, a friend, and the best people to co-habit with all this notion you people have about Edo woman is wrong they are not tribalistic, they are very faithful to their husband and will do anything to keep her home intact. I as a person can never marry an igbo, yoruba or an hausa woman for watin na. When you get to meet an Edo woman that truelly loves you she is ready to lay down her life for you and as for being hot tempered it is all in us as human being it all boils down to how you manage and handle yourself in situations
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by audreybrian(f): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2014
I have never been to benin city but am Proud i am from there.Thanks.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Kirinwa: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Op I don't know much about their girls although I nearly fell for one Bini girl but it just fizzzled out.

Most Bini boys are rough.That's all.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Kirinwa: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Raphael007: Well am from Edo state An Esan to the call and I am proud of it and I can tell you the Edo woman is a mother, a friend, and the best people to co-habit with all this notion you people have about Edo woman is wrong they are not tribalistic, they are very faithful to their husband and will do anything to keep her home intact. I as a person can never marry an igbo, yoruba or an hausa woman for watin na. When you get to meet an Edo woman that truelly loves you she is ready to lay down her life for you and as for being hot tempered it is all in us as human being it all boils down to how you manage and handle yourself in situations

I can see it on your lips.Swollen from excessive kissing.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
J
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by GoodFaith: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Agbgift: Proudly Edo, any day and any time smiley
@op, it's all about individual personality and not tribe.
individual personality -- Family values and morals
Look carefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Why Do Guys Call Girls FISH BRAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.