Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person (30009 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mintayo:
if your fear is just the genotype, then i think you shld let them be. I am sure ur bros knws d consequence of incompatibilty in genotype.
Btw,at the begining of your Op,your concern was not based on genotype incompatibility.
guy...e b like say u nor know d risk at wich an AS marries an AS.....do u even know d meaning of genotyphmmm...i laff u...na SICKLE CELL dem go gve birth to oo...and its not funny...dats a huge blow to any couple dat gves birth to sickle cell ooo....go to hospital..u go know more...dat alone..i will say may GOD open his eyes to see dis coming...i mean d op's brother's eyes
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by STENON(f): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
[size=13pt]I really don't see anything wrong here, he is a 30 year old man he cant live for the family, he is in love, he wants to marry her, be happy for him, accept the girl if you are sure she is in love with him too. He has his life to live. i can imagine your family is unreasonably religious, calm down and let the old man make his life decisions and respect the mans decisions, or else you would chase him away forever and be 'brotherless'......

In case you don't know, being a man means making his own decisions, thats the joy of reaching manhood, not living your parents, you disrespect that, you disrespect him. Kapish??
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
@OP

Your brother is 30 years of age and should be allowed to date/marry whoever he falls in love with, how about getting your own job, rent your own place and give him a space? What right have you got to dictate to him who to marry or date, who to shower together with or movie to watch?

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Eyaaaah op, I understand that feeling, looking at your elder brother misbehaving and distancing himself from his real family just because of a woman.

It's painful but honestly there is nothing you can do about it. The more you try to separate them the more whatever that is holding him holds him stronger.

Let him be.One day he will definitely come back to his senses.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
The best you can do for him as sister is to pray for him so that he will not lose everything before realising his mistake.

You don't know the power of that thing inbetween a woman's leg until you see it in action.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
My advice is that you do nothing about it, but to keep him in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by fijiano202(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
ibe9ja:
Una no do comprehension for school?
guy forget comprehension,all i see here is a sister who doesnt like her Brother GF...I see nothing wrong for a Gf living with her BF if there planning their future together...she said their genotype was bad together but am 100% sure her brother is educated enough to understand the prob that arises from 2 ugly genotypes...Name any guy that spends the same amount of time with his family after having a new GF...Did she go to any pastor or herbalist that said shes bad for him...place urself in every aspect to understand her better...am sure shes single if not,then it means her bf family is complaining of the same shit

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by justi4jesu(f): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
So wetin make we do undecided

how do you know that girl is the wrong girl...hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Their genotypes not being a match is the most important thing in this case , why not search for instances and show him the risks involved?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Hardeytohlar(f): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
i tink she is using black magic on him you shud just keep praying
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by livingstoneony(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
dude just go about yuh business and ignore them with time yuh Bro will realize, u should also whisper d current situation to yuh parents.... just chill manage d movies she selects, smoke some weed, kick back and wait for yuh service#lifeiseasierwhenudntcarrypeoplesburden.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Vikky014(f): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Op,i hv a couple dt took d risk,both of dem were AS,& As GOD may hav it their first issue ws a boy Wt AA & dey stoped wt dat,though dey were Virgin couple,so leav dem if they want to take d risk,
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by tpia1: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
lawa18: The whole advice boils down to the fact that I should let them be. God knws am jst concerned about his future happiness. I promise to always remember them in prayers n let them be

Yes, since you don't know the real reason why they're together.

Be more concerned for yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: Op,i hv a couple dt took d risk,both of dem were AS,& As GOD may hav it their first issue ws a boy Wt AA & dey stoped wt dat,though dey were Virgin couple,so leav dem if they want to take d risk,
sista, u mumu small o

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jevic(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
I think you should involve your parents in this issue before things will get out of hand.

The sooner the better, so that your family will not live in regrets in the nearest future.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hardeytohlar: i tink she is using black magic on him you shud just keep praying
omo yoruba! grin
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Damyion(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Your bro don sleep with the babe? E don finish. shocked
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
I understand what the OP fears is...

They are not from a well to do home and I don't think that the OP's brother can feed a baby... I will be back sha.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Damyion(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
freecocoa: Their genotypes not being a match is the most important thing in this case , why not search for instances and show him the risks involved?
Instances? Like what? Make she go phuck person wey get SS?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Donkunxex(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
laykhorn: why dont you just mind your f*cking business?
Its his life and every decision is his and only his to make.
Cant a man just Fall in love again. I think you're either obsessed about their love life OR you lack such. Lemme ask this, Have you ever been in Love?
u don't av a sibling ..do u...cos u don't undastand wat a family iz

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Vikky014(f): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhidey08: sista, u mumu small o
wht i mean by virgin couple is dey did it afta their wedding night,ode!!
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by flyforall: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
It seems to be someone has been phusi whipped
Love makes us do stupid things
I suggest taking it to God first
Then have a one on one outing with your brother
Talk about everything but the relationship.
Just before the outing is over talk about your parents and the responsibilities ahead.
Let him be and ponder on all you said and only bring up the girls issue if he asks.
#PRAYER IS THE KEY
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
laykhorn: why dont you just mind your f*cking business?
Its his life and every decision is his and only his to make.
Cant a man just Fall in love again. I think you're either obsessed about their love life OR you lack such. Lemme ask this, Have you ever been in Love?
do u use ur brain at all? Which stupid love? Is dat y dey shld endanger d lives of d unborn children? Don't u knw d possibilities of d kinda offspring dey'll produce? When tins lyk dis arise, u av 2 put luv aside and luk 4 sum1 who can correct ur genotype. To b forewarned is to b fore harmed u knw.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Donkunxex(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
op. I tink ur brother iz d "experience iz d best teacher " type....no seriously. .... derez no big deal about d genotupe,bathinq ish..but anutin dat would keep him far from his relatives ,family wen dey avnt done anytin wrong na gbege ooh....
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: wht i mean by virgin couple is dey did it afta their wedding night,ode!!
laf wan kill me oh. Lemme say it again.... U mumu small. U're a very bad adviser, giving dat kinda advise in d name of "stupid" love. Think am well na

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by AdeniyiA(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
The best way to learn is to learn the hard way. just allow him to run the course until it's all over...
wateva goes up surely must come down.
oju e a ja
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by lawa18(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
softsparkyy: Eyaaaah op, I understand that feeling, looking at your elder brother misbehaving and distancing himself from his real family just because of a woman.

It's painful but honestly there is nothing you can do about it. The more you try to separate them the more whatever that is holding him holds him stronger.

Let him be.One day he will definitely come back to his senses.
tnx for ur advice n wisdom. U r among those that understand the issue at hand. I woneer y everyone is crucifying me.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert is viewing grin grin grin...he will now start stalking op....i givvup on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.