Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person (30008 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
I give up on you....comment on her face

beau tea full

who be that
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: DO THESE GIRLS KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THEIR PHOTOS?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

beau tea full

who be that
My best female friend, I got friend zoned by her lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
DO THESE GIRLS KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THEIR PHOTOS?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
My best female friend, I got friend zoned by her lipsrsealed

oga for this age and time woman still dey zone you angry

em but did you enter the place wink
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

oga for this age and time woman still dey zone you angry

em but did you enter the place wink
If say I enter this place, e for be friends with benefit cheesy
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
LET OTHERS DO THE SAME TO YOUR SISTERS
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
If say I enter this place, e for be friends with benefit cheesy

nawa ooooo

u gats find new gal

modify that ur post and remove her pic..........she fit dey nl
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: LET US OTHERS DO THE SAME TO YOUR SISTERS

honey did your bus drop you in the wrong bustop angry angry
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

honey did your bus drop you in the wrong bustop angry angry

No, but you are posting someone's pictures without their consent, aren't you?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

nawa ooooo

u gats find new gal

modify that ur post and remove her pic..........she fit dey nl
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Na you carry her come NL.....i dey with her now sha l. she dey laugh ad I show am this
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, but you are posting someone's pictures without their consent, aren't you?

it was for a discussion and i removed it immediately
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Na you carry her come NL.....i dey with her now sha l. she dey laugh ad I show am this

hehehe greet madam

is she a medic
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

it was for a discussion and i removed it immediately

Thank you but next time PLEASE don't post people's pictures without their consent.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: DO THESE GIRLS KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THEIR PHOTOS?
Who carry this one come here? Abeg nobody dey interested in you. Oya you can go.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
Who carry this one come here? Abeg nobody dey interested in you. Oya you can go.

undecided
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

undecided
Sisi!!!! I dey joke ooo, no take am serious. How your boo
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bia chimos and co,because of say una manage see one string of hair for una blokos no mean say una don arrive.Make una take time o angry angry
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
Sisi!!!! I dey joke ooo, no take am serious. How your boo

Am relieved.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Thank you but next time PLEASE don't post people's pictures without their consent.

ok ma.....lessons learnt from someone who should be carefree
Onlinebizexpert:

ok ma.....lessons learnt from someone who should be carefree

I am now.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra: Bia chimps and co,because of say una manage see one string of hair for una blokos no mean say una don arrive.Make una take time o angry angry
* Yay* lynpetra is finally here. Lynnie!!! What about the Mouth Action you promised
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra: Bia chimps and co,because of say una manage see one string of hair for una blokos no mean say una don arrive.Make una take time o angry angry

lynpetra why u dey raise voice abi oga dey vex say brazil lose come no wan buy u brazilian hair
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Am relieved.
Do you mind kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am now.

nice.... me respect thee
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

nice.... me respect thee

smiley
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

lynpetra why u dey raise voice abi oga dey vex say brazil lose come no wan buy u brazilian hair
Abeg no provoke am more, Atleast wait make I get my BJ first
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

cheesy
U dey crase o.
Me na braiding I dey like o.
But una too talk!
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Goodnight people, UP NEPA
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Bia,I go drag ur pricck comot ur waist oooo angry angry
That native chewing stick wey u dey find fine gurl like me to put mouth,u no get respect?I go drag am comot ur waist ooooo angry cheesy tongue
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by kaima1984(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mintayo: Personally,i don't see this as love. To me,any love that will seperate someone from family and relatives is not love. Plus something is wrong somewhere.
Op my advise for you are these:
do a check on the girl without ur brother knowing,i mean background check,find out where she is from,her family members,her friends,who she moves with,trust me you will definately find out something. Also take time to watch the girl closely without ur brother knowing,infact you can get closer to the girl and find out everything abt here. Then tell your parents,your brother is about to take a decision of a lifetime.
And finally,pray for your brother,he needs alot of it.
Make I see all,make I kw all na em make bullet kill monkey
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Bia,I go drag ur pricck comot ur waist oooo angry angry
That native chewing stick wey u dey find fine gurl like me to put mouth,u no get respect?I go drag am comot ur waist ooooo angry cheesy tongue

since i began entering the place, no body don call am chewing stick, unless say na well ur honey pot be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.