Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included (6381 Views)

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

Okoro, I don't even undertsand wat u said, wats d sense u made in callin ur sef a fool? I stated my case n rested, u shud state urs n rest, weda m wretched or not, its not of ur business n my decision not to buy stuffs from igbo pple still stand despite ur show of same.

Okoro, if u no fit argue properly, I go rough handle u here like small pikin o, I no be coward o.
Who is this illiterate?
We are talking about northerners selling donkey meat disguised as cow meat and all you could talk about was Igbos?
Where does your decision not to buy things from Igbos come in this thread?
What can a wretched man like you even afford to buy?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Demburrows: That is how they will cross ebola to the east if they are not check mated.
When they start screening them now, it will be called something else.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Gamji007: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
Did you read where the said most people buy the meats thinking they are cow meat?
So it is now a case of demand and supply but when an Igbo man sells you an inferior product that suits your status as a wretched man you call it something else?

With the rate at which hundreds of donkeys are transported weekly to the east, isn't it obvious the reason for supplying the donkeys? What other purposes do donkeys serve in the East?

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise: In as much as I like d igbo pple, I will always "hate" dia taste for money, d only tin an igbo man wants is mony he does not care wat means, he does not even knw how to spend it lyk d yorubas, he gives d money to his wife hu helps him spend it or his relatives in d village(to show off).

[s]From medicine to food stuffs to electronics, clothin, building materials n so many more. I made a vow to[/s] mysef not to buy anytin from igbo pple in my house except dia dealership is confirmed by me.

de always wanna cut corners to d detriment of the masses.

Thank God for the internet.Go and start your own importation.The love for money cuts across every ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
Who is this illiterate?
We are talking about northerners selling donkey meat disguised as cow meat and all you could talk about was Igbos?
Where does your decision not to buy things from Igbos come in this thread?
What can a wretched man like you even afford to buy?

Na were de pain person dem de take near fire. Now I see were it hurts u, cos I decide not to buy stuffs from ur lot? Common I did emphasize dat I will get from dem if dia dealership is confirmed by me. Except u ar among d bad eggs who's dream is to sell substandard to get rich. Anyway "hediote" I suggest u take out ur frustration on ur father not me.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Gamji007:

With the rate at which hundreds of donkeys are transported weekly to the east, isn't it obvious the reason for supplying the donkeys? What other purposes do donkeys serve in the East?
The northerners live in their own exclusive communities all over the east, no one knows what goes on there. People can only wonder when they see these animals being brought in, but what can they do? They butcher the animals within themselves there and sell the meat.
Like I said before, when they start screening them for things like these, it will be called discrimination.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Doncolio(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Before you judge, think your own.

An average IBO man's knack for business can only bring about the allowance of the beast of burden into IBO land. However, majority are innocent of this and are not aware of what they are being served.

About the electronics, if Naija wants standard; IBO man will present. But Nigeria's current per capita income economic hardship cannot afford the quality of the world standard. Not going without saying you can still get the right quality if you look in the right places and meet an honest fellow.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

Na were de pain person dem de take near fire. Now I see were it hurts u, cos I decide not to buy stuffs from ur lot? Common I did emphasize dat I will get from dem if dia dealership is confirmed by me. Except u ar among d bad eggs who's dream is to sell substandard to get rich. Anyway "hediote" I suggest u take out ur frustration on ur father not me.
Take this your nonsense to another thread or another section, this is not the place for it.
I am not a trader or a manufacturer, but I am sure your decision not to buy yhings from anyone, will have no effect whatsoever on the person's business, you know why? Because you can't afford anything tangible.
You write like an illiterate and it is so horrible to read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Thank God for the internet.Go and start your own importation.The love for money cuts across every ethnic group.

@Collynz02 u shud learn from her. Dis is how intelligent/ responsible pple argue n talk.

@lynpetra, I am makin full use of d internet, online buyin is makin tins a lot more easy, onitsha market is gradually turnin to a shadow of its sef, d igbo market in warri is almost a ghost town. All tanks to d substandard material de sell to consumers n the help of online market.

See my problem wit igbo markets is not dat de sell substandard tins, my problem is dat de sell substandard n tell u its real.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Agbalanze(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2014
kastonkastrol: You are advicing cannibals to stop eating common donkey meat People that eat their fellow human beings Who told you they(ibos) don't know the meat that is sold in most of their restaurants are donkeys, dogs, human beings, horses, vulture, cats, rats and snakes meats ?

Op la only you waka come ?
U re such a big disgrace! I spit on u n ur post!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Doncolio: Before you judge, think your own.

An average IBO man's knack for business can only bring about the allowance of the beast of burden into IBO land. However, majority are innocent of this and are not aware of what they are being served.

About the electronics, if Naija wants standard; IBO man will present. But Nigeria's current per capita income economic hardship cannot afford the quality of the world standard. Not going without saying you can still get the right quality if you look in the right places and meet an honest fellow.
Those who need quality products and can afford them know exactly where to get them.
Most of the riff raffs making noise about inferior products here are only being given what they can afford.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

@Collynz02 u shud learn from her. Dis is how intelligent/ responsible pple argue n talk.

@lynpetra, I am makin full use of d internet, online buyin is makin tins a lot more easy, onitsha market is gradually turnin to a shadow of its sef, d igbo market in warri is almost a ghost town. All tanks to d substandard material de sell to consumers n the help of online market.

See my problem wit igbo markets is not dat de sell substandard tins, my problem is dat de sell substandard n tell u its real.
Haha Onitsha market turning into ghost town?
Because an illiterate like you says so, it must be true right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Gamji007: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
The northerners live in their own exclusive communities all over the east, no one knows what goes on there. People can only wonder when they see these animals being brought in, but what can they do? They butcher the animals within themselves there and sell the meat.
Like I said before, when they start screening them for things like these, it will be called discrimination.

No need to wonder when you see truck loads of donkeys moving into the east. These animals aren't taken to other parts of the country except the East, why? Its simply law of demand.

The northerners are only providing what you ask for.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by BotherMleeper(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Yes, we need to stop sending donkeys to the east. There are enough donkeys and ass3s there already without us adding to the local population.

Hehe.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Gamji007:

No need to wonder when you see truck loads of donkeys moving into the east. These animals aren't taken to other parts of the country except the East, why? Its simply law of demand.

The northerners are only providing what you ask for.
Because it is now about northerners, you remember there is a law of demand and supply abi?

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
Take this your nonsense to another thread or another section, this is not the place for it.
I am not a trader or a manufacturer, but I am sure your decision not to buy yhings from anyone, will have no effect whatsoever on the person's business, you know why? Because you can't afford anything tangible.
You write like an illiterate and it is so horrible to read.

U av bin emphasizin on d word "illiterate" from ur very first post, I was tot a tin or 2 abt such in human psychology. Once again u ar takin were it hurts u very close to d fire.

I heard stories of how d igbo traders blossomed in trade in d 60s to 90s, do u tink d sharp decline in recent years is cos de were sellin original?

Okoro, go do sumtin useful wit ursef

5 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by TonySpike: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2014
I heard about this donkey meat delicacy while serving at Enugu. I never believed it existed until now that a news source carried it. I do remember that getting meat was an uphill task while I served at Enugu. Thank God I settled for fish throughout my stay, otherwise I'd have eaten donkey meat too. For those who don't know, Anu Nkita (dog meat) is also a delicacy for Igbos around Ezeagu and Nsukka axis.

4 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by omenka(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Akshow: very convenient for u to whine and complain when u are at d receiving end but u throw a blind eye to the hundreds of hate comments coming from ur Biafra brothers to others. Yeye de smell
Didn't wanna reply this but just had to. You go through my timeline, you'd see I reprimand them (my brothers) more than I do any other group of persons in this forum. Get your facts right bro. Have a nice day.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by gurnam: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
When they start screening them now, it will be called something else.

Why would you want to screen other Nigerians from moving freely within Nigeria territory.

If others start finding reason to screen other tribes that comes to their region ...you know those that will be worst hit.

You carry crimes to other regions....other carry donkey to your region and here you are ventilating seriously...

6 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by IdomaLikita: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Proudly Vegetarian cool

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

U av bin emphasizin on d word "illiterate" from ur very first post, I was tot a tin or 2 abt such in human psychology. Once again u ar takin were it hurts u very close to d fire.

I heard stories of how d igbo traders blossomed in trade in d 60s to 90s, do u tink d sharp decline in recent years is cos de were sellin original?

Okoro, go do sumtin useful wit ursef
I call you illiterate because you write and think exactly like one.
Illiterate when did you do your research regarding Igbo traders and markets?
Or are you just pulling out stats from your anûs like most illiterates do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Gamji007: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
Because it is now about northerners, you remember there is a law of demand and supply abi?

Demand and supply exists on all commodities, with that of donkeys not an exception.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Why would you want to screen other Nigerians from moving freely within Nigeria territory.

If others start finding reason to screen other tribes that comes to their region ...you know those that will be worst hit.

You carry crimes to other regions....other carry donkey to your region and here you are ventilating seriously...
They are already being screened and there is nothing you can do about it.
For now, the target is on potential boko haram members. When our people realise that these people are selling donkey meat disguised as cow meat, their meat sellers and dealers will also be screened to.
The best you can do then will be to cry and threaten all over Nairaland.
How does it feel being powerless??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

Let's not forget there are bad eggs among the good ones.To crown it all,Nigerians like them cheap and affordable,hence the need to import substandard goods.There are many ibos who sell genuine products and maintain honest customer relationships.But how does this relate to Northerners killing donkeys and passing them across as cow meatBelieve me,the first time I heard of this sh.iit was in Lagos when my mom noticed how strange the meat she bought from a local market looked.For those idiottts,who prefer to not to condemn this rubbish,don't forget what happened after the importation of poisoned beans from the North in Mile 12.Let's be rational.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Gamji007: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Bros long time. Where you go hide?

2 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
This is a very serious issue and I thank God I'm not a beef consumer. Nigeria is very annoying and I don't really know who to blame for this. It is high time we regulate meat consumption like we have for factory foods and drugs.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by SporaD8: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
I'd still prefer donkey meat to Dog meat anytime.
...but come to think of it, Donkeys and Horses are far more important alive for annual fuller farms(supply of farm labor and manure) than a one-time fuller Tummy.

1 Like

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Anasko(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
smartchoice: To win elections pple in d north sleep with donkeys... West human rituals... East human rituals.... Quran forbids inbreeding but the emir of kano is married to his first cousin.... Yet they kill at the mere cartoonation of prophet Mohammed.... Dogs are eaten by a section of the east and west..... So who are those pointing fingers?
what does this bastard knows about Qur'an.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2014
We have seen enough of the "Igbo sophistication" already... They are virtually "sophisticated" in whatever thing they do.. Their sophistication has made em' the good people that every nation wants in their country..

Anyway I have reach a point where I don't and won't give a phuck about whatever any person said to me regarding any issue that has to do with ibos..

And thankfully, Nigeria today as a nation is a major beneficiary of that "ibo sophistication" were they led the first coup that brought us to were we are today as a nation( a post modern nation) cool

@ customized07, have you eaten your own share of the "donkey meat" already?

3 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
arewarepublic: Kikikikikikigrin This op want some people here to curse her. Do you want the north to commit another genocide by starving the inyamiris of their favourite meat?

The north will continue acting the masters by feeding our slaves, the carnibals down south.
shut up ofe man
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by HopeAtHand: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Nafeesa A. Abdullahi, your typical thread. It adds nothing to you to always portray some people as bad.

Like some poster already said, Its supply meeting demand, but when the supplier evolves a conscience, he would put an end to such supplies.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by TonySpike: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2014
I think people on this thread are coming to a wrong conclusion on this donkey meat business. I personally think this donkey meat business is a thriving one and is at least 15 years old in South Eastern Nigeria. I don't think the donkey suppliers will bring in stock If there's no demand for it. For records, I have never heard of such donkey exporting business in the South West, although it might be existing. Cow meat (beef) and goat meat business , it seems, flourish more in the South West. Could it be that buyers from that axis have a certain preference for donkey meat? What happened to cow, pork or goat meat business? These are the questions we should be asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / When India Wiped Out 86% Of Its Cash Overnight .See Why & What Happened (Photo) / Joint Security Operation Rescues 24 Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.