Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included (6284 Views)

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Gamji007:

Demand and supply exists on all commodities, with that of donkeys not an exception.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by gurnam: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
They are already being screened and there is nothing you can do about it.
For now, the target is on potential boko haram members. When our people realise that these people are selling donkey meat disguised as cow meat, their meat sellers and dealers will also be screened to.
The best you can do then will be to cry and threaten all over Nairaland.
How does it feel being powerless??

You are screening them secretly and through back-hand tactics.

When other Nigerians realized that the Ibo nation is screening other Nigerians coming to Iboland as on an official policy basis...you will get serve your own medicine..only that then you will cry victimization as usual.

Rather than people like you to encourage things that will bind the country..you are applauding a backhand policy that can only injure the ibo nation generally in the long run...

Keep screening other Nigerians coming to Iboland.

I think it's time we make a topic on this.

You are not at peace with Yoruba..you are not at peace with Northerners....you are temporarily at peace with the Ijaw nation because you see Jonathan as favouring your people in term of ephemeral political patronage.

4 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by collynz02: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

You are screening them secretly and through back-hand tactics.

When other Nigerians realized that the Ibo nation is screening other Nigerians coming to Iboland as on an official policy basis...you will get serve your own medicine..only that then you will cry victimization as usual.

Rather than people like you to encourage things that will bind the country..you are applauding a backhand policy that can only injure the ibo nation generally in the long run...

Keep screening other Nigerians coming to Iboland.

I think it's time we make a topic on this.
Cry all you want.
At the end of the day, you remain poweless.
Like I said before, the worst you can do is to rant on Nairaland.
Powerless man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2014
collynz02:
I don't understand a word of what you wrote.
Don't bother mentioning me again till you learn how to write properly.
Illiterate.

I knw u won't understand, my words ar far above ur realm.

N wat will/ can u do if I qoute u, hope u ar not retreatin like in 1969

2 Likes

Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by amnestylaw1(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2014
IdomaLikita: Proudly Vegetarian cool
Proudly Vegan.
Re: North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included by Henrypraise: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
@ collinz02, I can see u have gone to call ur brothers to cum help u fight (I mean evergreen n fynboi).

I read an article sumtym ago and a phrase captured my interest: ojukwu spread his teeth around his bushy beard in d media whilst his compatriot were bein slaughtered"

Dats wat u n ur compatriots ar currently doin, u can either accept d truth surrounding d decline of ur markets or u bask n spread ur teeth around ur bushy beard while shoprite n oda online business fold ur businesses up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful / Pix Of Kaduna Refinery Just Started Working. / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.