Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke (41174 Views)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / A Must Read Joke (very Funny) / Dog's Diary Vs Cat's Diary (old But Still Cool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
HarmlessG:
A girl went to her brothers room unannounced one afternoon and she found him busy watching Indecency and self-servicing the guy struggled to hide himself but it was too late, his sister smiled and asked him, "Im also ur h**ny, do u feel lyk fuckin me?"
The guy was about to refuse but she locked the door and started to UnCloth herself
All his common sense flew through the window and agreed to it.
They got on the bed and had some hot s*x.
After that the guy rested and said to her," i have a confession to make u are sweeter than mum."
she smiled and said "i know cos dad said the same thing".
GIVE A NAME TO THIS FAMILY.[sup][/sup]
[color=#000099][/color]
this is crazy
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Koolmexxi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
olowogboye:
LWKMD cheesy Not at all, its about the N220b from the central bank for all MSMES Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises.
If I hear.... So na u CBN give part of d money to retail without collateral abi...?
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by oria007(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2014
thats nice, meanwhile if you live in abuja and you are interested in a marketing job,please send an email to factual20@yahoo.com or call 09035389918,own car might be an advantage but not neccesarry
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Dominionng(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
olowogboye:
It may surprise you that, we have been authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give out loans without collateral to every qualified entrepreneurs. our partner bank is First Bank, and EcoBank, you can verify from all these banks i mentioned and you call also come to our office to see andlisten to success stories. we have a steady program on Radio Lagos on Mondays 1pm to 2pm and Faaji Fm from 3pm.

...and what's your company's gain here "Pope"?
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Dominionng(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2014
olowogboye:
Thats the problem with Nigerians, you think everyone who wants to help you has something to steal from you, well for doubting Thomas like you, information is key and ignorance is no excuse to being successful in life, Achieve you dream now or someone else will

...and the answer to a direct question is striping and breaking bottles?
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by HarmlessG(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Make this joke for no waste, I must re mix it. Fellow Nairalanders, I beg make una welcome me o
Pick the category your salary falls into
NAMES OF DIFFERENT SALARY
1. Onion salary - you grab it, you open it and you cry.
2. Storm salary - you don't know when it comes or when it goes
3. Menstrual salary - comes once in a month and only last four days
4. Magic salary - touch it and it disappears
5. Amnesia salary - you always don't remember what you spent it on
6. Time traveling salary - you spend it paying off various debts
7. Evil salary - you collect it and your phone gets stolen, your mother falls sick and your girlfriend suddenly becomes pregnant.
8. Feel free to add yours
Mine is 7.
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by HarmlessG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
I sang this song. Download for free.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.