Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? (3881 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
lrguru: no wonder she leave u guy, haba.....see ur bed like bag of beans, and even ur eye glass na cut and nail, ur curtain self na wrapper..shuo, and I'm sure u don't even have light in ur room.....guy go hammer make u leave babe alone

Yea I guess u feel gud with urself now huh
Why don't u jst clap 4 ursef

*taking pleasure in running down ur fellow nigga*

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by ninovandross(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
MabraO: Life's too short to start chasing after a girl that's proving hard to get
I second that bro *no time*

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by ninovandross(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
And if after all the advices u received from everbody she still won't budge, well there's always the option of JuJu. *am just saying* smiley
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Board an helicopter and wen u are above the sky level, bring out a ring and propose to her saying ' Will u date me or get out of my helicopter

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
ninovandross: And if after all the advices u received from everbody she still won't budge, well there's always
the option of JuJu. *am just saying* smiley
LOL, but its not by force now.
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2014
I only go after girls who have shown they already like me by default. Life is too short to be holding roses in the rain.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Bwaal(m): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2014
as badt sharp guy thier is this girl i woo for 3 months she no gree infact her own pass hard to get she even went ahead to date another dude....oboi my head spark i no come talk we dey friendship level next i did is i told her to share me some of her female friends she did and i woo 1 of them and i told her abt the whole drama oboi u need to see jealousy he he he dat kind of babes i call prom queen surely dey will come back....guess wat?
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by 1miccza: 5:43am On Jul 13, 2014
dytbabe: Leave me the hell alone
Am married

Abeg who hold you?Anybody ask you question?
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Bwaal: as badt sharp guy thier is this girl i woo for 3 months she no gree infact her own pass hard to get she even went ahead to date another dude....oboi my head spark i no come talk we dey friendship level next i did is i told her to share me some of her female friends she did and i woo 1 of them and i told her abt the whole drama oboi u need to see jealousy he he he dat kind of babes i call prom queen surely dey will come back....guess wat?

grin
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
LaurelP:

Yea I guess u feel gud with urself now huh
Why don't u jst clap 4 ursef

*taking pleasure in running down ur fellow nigga*
bro I aint feelin good, n I'm not runnin down my fellow nigga, just teasin u mehn....easy...na every thing u de take serious?
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by MOE9(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
*WELCOME TO MOE INTERNET DATA SERVICES*

Check out our data bundle prices below and you won't regret u did���

*MTN-NG*
1GB - #400
2GB - #800
3GB - #1200
5GB - #1950
To check your data balance dial: *461*4#

*9MOBILE*
500MB ☞ #450
1.5GB ☞ #1100
4.5GB ☞ #2200
6GB ☞ #3300
To check your data balance dial: *228#

*GLO-NIG*
2.2GB - #1000
4GB - #1,700
7.2GB - #2,600
12GB - #4,000
To check your data balance dial: *127*0#

*Cheaper, safe and swift delivery 24/7*

Payment mode: Cash payment or Bank transfer to:
Acct..name: *MICHAEL Oluwatobi Emmanuel*
GT Bank: 0217382703
UBA Bank: 2050750816

*DECODER SUBSCRIPTION*

*GOTV*
GOTV Smallie - N900
GOTV Jinja - N1,800
GOTV Jolli - N2,600
GOTV Max - N3,800

*STARTIMES*
Nova - N1,000
Basic - N1,800
Smart -N2,400
Classic - N2,700
Super - N4,400

*DSTV*
DSTV Padi - N2,000
DSTV Yanga - N2,700
DSTV Confam - N4,800
DSTV Compact - N 8,000
DSTV compact plus - 13,000
DSTV Premium - N19,000

WhatsApp on https:///2347038323476?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20buying%20data

Call/text 07038323476

*Please help rebroadcast and stay safe �*
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Elanqy: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
LaurelP:
angryGirls and dia wahala sha! undecided

If man no pursue dem, dem go wan kill demself. When man finally come, dem go begin form

There's dis babe I so much gbadun and I've been trying to convert, but she's proving stronghead
I'm not one to pester a girl too much but dis girl's case is quite different. There's sth abt her dat won't let me back out. She's not d average money-conscious Naija chick looking for whom to devour, she's decent, hardworking, focused and well behaved plus beauty on top.

I'm sure she likes me cos she enjoys my company due to how I make her head swell whenever she's around me, but she just doesn't wanna oblige me. She won't commit at all! I don use all d weapons for my arsenal take woo dis girl but she's been immovable! I don't wanna be in her f-zone so I've bin teasing and flirting her so she go know say ma mind dey am.

Guys how do u handle girls when they begin play dis hard to get game

*hope say she no dey Nairaland sha*Æ

wink

She done finally gree or abi you done marry another girl.
Abeg come gist us oo
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by okoroemeka(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Tallesty1:
There are two ways to do it, it might take some time but it doesn't fail

1: Start treating her like a gf, call always, text when whenable, be caring like say you be romeo, treat her like a queen, when you are sure has started enjoying them then withdraw.

2: Apply reverse psychology, pay attention to everything around her but Ignore her. It doesn't work on everybody thou.
I think this is the best strategy for a girl you really like,you don't need to back down early,forget about the mental image of her breast and pvssy for now and concentrate on winning the psychological war,I like mental games like this, it sharpens the skills in womanology,keep on playing the Romeo with just one call or msg daily,keep yourself relevant in her mind,study what she likes about men adapt yourself to suit her fantasy (even if it's for the meantime)there are also little things that matter like airtime,data,taking her to nice places(eatery,beach,etc)show her that you care(provided it doesn't open a hole in your pocket)women are more emotional and wants men that are dependable and trustworthy ,in as such some men will criticize such time wasting with a girl but some ladies love are worth fighting for,and most of the time it is just the dogged perseverance that wins such heart,for me when I was a bachelor getting easy girls don't hold much euphoria but getting the tough and difficult ones is a job well done(be careful the first time she will remove her bra and pant for you to take your trophy ,your dick may fail you due to anxiety,make sure you keep a card of Vega 200 nearby so not to embrass yourself)
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by KingDash: 4:25am On Jul 09, 2021
abeg who dey yankee for here, I dey find wife... from 60years upwards.
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2021
You move bro, you fvckin' move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer / See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of / How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.