Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats (3880 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! / "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by edward1984(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good news ladies! Now you have a chance to find out a man’s sex habits before having a night of love with him. These two processes have a lot in common. You know that men love to eat and, of course, they love having sex. And they satisfy their needs in the same way. So, what do you need to pay attention to?

1. He’s eating in a rush

It’s not hard to imagine his behaviour in bed. He doesn’t have time for any meaningful prelude (pre-intimacy), and he’s not really interested in long-term relations. Such a man just wants to satisfy HIS sexual desires fast and that’s all.

2. He isn’t a picky eater

When he’s hungry it doesn’t matter for him what to eat and where. The same in bed he’ll satisfy his sexual desires with the first woman he has a chance to bed. But, on the other hand, he won’t think that sex is bad and won’t tell you this, because he isn’t a picky guy.

3. Well-mannered eater

He is a gentleman, he chooses what to eat and what not to eat. He knows everything about table manners. Don’t be skeptical about this. It isn’t a bad sign. It means that he’ll make everything right in bed and he’ll be happy to satisfy all your sexual desires.

4. He’s reading or watching TV during a dinner

Such a man gets easily distracted. During sex he’ll be thinking about other things besides you and the love making process. He may think about his problems, his bank account, taking his dog to the vet or something else. He won’t be thinking about your satisfaction, that’s for sure!

5. He is a picky eater

This man counts calories, proteins and carbohydrates, he’s trying to choose healty food. He knows all the benefits of eating well. So he’ll be the same in a bed. He’ll choose the most satisfying and exciting positions, he’ll make everything right to give you a boat-load of pleasure. It can be great experincing something new and unusual.

Of course, not all men are the same. But these descriptions are valid for most of the guys out there. So if you want to know more about a man you date – pay attention how he eats!
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by jimohibrahim(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Orisirisi something!

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by MANGAM(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tell them op
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
FTP
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Emmyedes: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chai! ok. Guy, over to u. grin
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by IamLEGEND1: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
vvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op, if I slap you, you'll spin so hard you'll create a mini turnado.

8 Likes

Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by clemz85(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm just thinking how I eat,
well environment, time and situation determines how what and when I eat
so I don't think they are applicable to me
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by clemz85(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm just thinking how I eat,

well environment, time and situation determines how
what and when I eat

so I don't think they are applicable to me,

for sex? well I make sure I give something that would make you safe me the time asking for it, the request
will just be yours.
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by vislabraye(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
As far as I'm concerned all these are conjectures.

Once in a while anybody can exhibit these eating habits.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Daughterzion(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Gurgle(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lollll
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by LadyX(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Interesting cheesy
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by LadyX(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
RickRichards:

grin grin
Why do you want to slap him?
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Heromaniaa: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by drey076(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool cool
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by emperorchedda(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well

When I'm very hungry I do (1) and (2)

When I'm not too hungry I do (3)

When Chelsea is playing I do (4)

When I'm ill I do (5)

Does it mean I'm not a man??

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by ShakurM(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm a classic man cool, eat her till she cry, call it wine and dine
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by kennynelcon(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Maybe true, number 1.
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by ireneony(f): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
i believe no.1
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyX:

grin grin Why do you want to slap him?
A little physical exercise never killed anyone. grin
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by bjprodint(f): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't believe dis
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by solowhite(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
I disagree oh,d way I eat wen am late for class different from d way I eat wen I return from class
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by faith551(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Iffa hear say that post na true
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by nnamdizen(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
RickRichards:
chai! I bet you can eat frog stew with boiled yam grin
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
nnamdizen:
chai! I bet you can eat frog stew with boiled yam grin
I don't remember asking about your favorite meal, but it's all good. Shows you're proactive. Well done to you, Sir. cheesy
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
A for Apple
B for ball
C for cat...............
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Readonee35L(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
lol
WRONG!!!
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by Shininstar30(f): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Readonee35L:
lol
WRONG!!!

Hmmm no.1 Is so true I once met a guy dat his eating habit's is so disgusting same goes to his sex life gush u can't stand d irritation.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by vicadex07(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2015
grin i just learned something new today grin
RickRichards:
Re: How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats by tpiander: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Gay thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise / Why Is This, Someone Pls Answer Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.