Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple (70652 Views)

Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS? / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by womanofsteel: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
I have a situation like that, the couple have 2 kids( boy and girl) and both are healthy.they are satisfied as going for the third will be risky
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Bigsteveg:
If you have a father who trained you well, you won't turn like this. It's either you have a failed parent or you fail to listen to their instructions. Either way, if you continue like this, u may end up being wasted.

Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by cutierashy(f): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
womanofsteel:
I have a situation like that, the couple have 2 kids( boy and girl) and both are healthy.they are satisfied as going for the third will be risky
but seriously...is it worth going into that kind of marriage when u know the consequences
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
bebe2:

depends on where u live.
am As, so is my hubby. we ve 4 kids all As.
its possible.
I tap from your grace

1 Like

Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by baralatie(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
well as of 2017 things are a little better for couples with the As but it comes a very costly price tag but if Lagos centre finally installs its equipment then the price of operation goes seriously down hill.
that is why Lagos center needs generous donations
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
bebe2:

depends on where u live.
am As, so is my hubby. we ve 4 kids all As.
its possible.
how do u mean, depends on where you live
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by med123(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Run your CVS/ Prenantal Fetal Genotype at Greene Diagnostics, Know the Sex of your unborn child. 16c Uwasota Rd, Benin city. Call 08025200314
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by jbblues24(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2019
Just bold smiley wink
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Tneye(f): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Thanks so much Sir. Please I will like to speak with you personally on this. Can I get your email, sir? Thanks sir.

flyingdutchman :
WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE 1 IN EVRY 4 CHILD BEING AN SS CARRIER. SEE THEIR FACES RECITING IT LIKE A MANTRA. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SOLUTION, STOP GIVING WRONG ADVICE! MANY PEOPLE CAN COMFORTABLY BUY 2 PLOTS OF LAND FOR 1.5MILLION NAIRA PER PLOT, WHY CAN'T THEY SACRIFICE 1.2 - 2.2 MILLION NAIRA TO GET THEIR TWINS OR TRIPLETS AND THEN STOP BEARING CHILDREN WE BUY THE LATEST CARS FOR MUCH MORE THAN THAT.
WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING YOU RECITE WHAT YOU LEARNT IN SECONDARY SCHOOL - "1 IN 4 CHILDREN...25% OUT OF 100 ETC

GOOGLE, BING, YAHOO ETC WILL GIVE YOU RELEVANT INFO YOU LAZY LOT! ITS IRRITATING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T DO RESEARCH AND THEN HIDE UNDER RELIGION [size=13pt]STOP PRETENDING TO CARE FOR THE OP AND ACTUALLY HELP OUT!!![/size]
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by flyingdutchman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tneye:
Thanks so much Sir. Please I will like to speak with you personally on this. Can I get your email, sir? Thanks sir.

flyingdutchman0314@gmail.com
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by primedream(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
bebe2:

depends on where u live.

am As, so is my hubby.
we ve 4 kids all As.

its possible.
Pls I'll love to speak to you. Pls mail me urgently via ckogbonna@yahoo.com
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by bebe2(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
primedream:

Pls I'll love to speak to you. Pls mail me urgently via ckogbonna@yahoo.com

i dont have anymore information, as am not in benin.
i would have given you their phone number but i dont have it.

please send a family member to go make inquiries.
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by med123(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2022
Green Diagnostics Clinic in Benin city do IVF/PGT-M Procedure to screen for Genetic disease like sickle cell in embryo, and the effect is that the individual produces children that are AA not SS, and there is room for sex selection too.

Call their Customer care: 08025200314

I hope this information helps intending couple.
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by akube34: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2022
deavicky:
you will never know till u feel the pain. Presently, I'm facing the same situation. I ve what takes to get another lady at anytime I want, but I still feel the pain of trying to break a relationship with the best girl I ve ever known just because of this AS stuff. Prey u shouldn't be in such situation.
hi
Did you break up with her? What later happened
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by deavicky(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2022
akube34:
hi
Did you break up with her? What later happened
sure I did and happily married to another
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by akube34: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2022
deavicky:
sure I did and happily married to another
chai

I am in this situation now. I know bringing a sickle cell child is no option, but I am just confused
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by deavicky(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2022
akube34:
chai

I am in this situation now. I know bringing a sickle cell child is no option, but I am just confused
my dear, it is confusing and hearth broken but honestly for ur peace and the sake of ur children, it is better to let go.
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Yinkaolola: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2023
akube34:
chai

IF you have money. There’s an option. Not the one you will abort o. Check out good fertility centers. This is if you have money or can work towards saving the money.
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by akube34: 2:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Yinkaolola:

IF you have money. There’s an option. Not the one you will abort o. Check out good fertility centers. This is if you have money or can work towards saving the money.
I am currently saving up for it and I know it will be complete soon

1 Like

Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by EvangLouisAba: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you have not yet married, no need going ahead marrying.
If you have married already and later discovered it, God can change the genotype to AA. Go to the Lords Chosen Church crusade, table the matter before God. During prayer ministration, God will reveal it to the man of God, who will through word of knowledge declaration, command the AS to be turned to AA. The change will take place. Go for check up after the crusade. You will discover it has been changed by God.
I am a member of the church, so I am telling you what I know is happening. God has been busy in this church changing genotypes of people from AS to AA. I mean people who have humbly come to Him, crying for mercy and deliverance. AS to AA testimony is very steady in the church. As God has done it to uncountable number of people in this church, He is able, willing and ready to do same to you.
God is doing great and mighty miracles in that church, miracles that are making people fear. I know some here who have never experienced the miraculous works of God will come here to write against this advice, thereby confusing and discouraging the person who posted this problem under discussion. To the person who presented this case, I am assuring you that if you do as I have advised you here, God will use your case to demonstrate His power. He will solve your problem and put joy in your heart. You will testify and glorify Him. Through this, those who don't know what God can do will not only know but will also surrender to Him and become members of His kingdom. It shall be so, in Jesus name.
WhatsApp:
0816-209-8517
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Yinkaolola: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2023
akube34:

Good luck with that. I wish you guys all the best. Healthy kids
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Yinkaolola: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
EvangLouisAba:
If you have not yet married, no need going ahead marrying.
If you have married already and later discovered it, God can change the genotype to AA. Go to the Lords Chosen Church crusade, table the matter before God. During prayer ministration, God will reveal it to the man of God, who will through word of knowledge declaration, command the AS to be turned to AA. The change will take place. Go for check up after the crusade. You will discover it has been changed by God.
I am a member of the church, so I am telling you what I know is happening. God has been busy in this church changing genotypes of people from AS to AA. I mean people who have humbly come to Him, crying for mercy and deliverance. AS to AA testimony is very steady in the church. As God has done it to uncountable number of people in this church, He is able, willing and ready to do same to you.
God is doing great and mighty miracles in that church, miracles that are making people fear. I know some here who have never experienced the miraculous works of God will come here to write against this advice, thereby confusing and discouraging the person who posted this problem under discussion. To the person who presented this case, I am assuring you that if you do as I have advised you here, God will use your case to demonstrate His power. He will solve your problem and put joy in your heart. You will testify and glorify Him. Through this, those who don't know what God can do will not only know but will also surrender to Him and become members of His kingdom. It shall be so, in Jesus name.
WhatsApp:
0816-209-8517

Or they could just do PGD. Simple
Re: Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple by Anoneism(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
akube34:
Good day. I'm facing similar challenge right now. Please, what's the option you're saving towards?

If you don't mind, can we talk via mail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.