Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Photos Of Pickpockets In China - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pickpockets In China (42930 Views)

Beware Of Pickpockets Around Iwo Road In Ibadan / 10 Worst Cities For Pickpockets and tips of how to avoid them / 10 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by youngice(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2014
[bsimulation][/b]
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by bitterpenis(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2014
These ones over get liver, them dey pick pockets in the open, broad day light for that matter
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by olafunny(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2014
Benoxvals: These pics are very true and they are not actors at all..it happens and its very common in china mainland
haha u dn go dier b4?? cheesy oR ar u aa chinese grin
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by freshness2020: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2014
yomi007k:
Baba na lie be dat one. Who no go no go know.
Baba me, no be until I go there I go know ,
Come Ikeja under bridge and its environs, ♈όϋ go see wetin I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk, them no mind follow ♈όϋ enter bus, pay Ūя̲̅ transport from the money Dem kolobi for ya pocket !
Just to mention a few.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Feedmemore(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
This guys get liver o! For "koro-koro" eye e dey happen for china.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
These guys are learners..baq then for oshodi na razor blade boys dey use..we nor get joy
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by san316(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Same thing everywhere. Even in US, they have it. Pickpockets are everywhere, let's just deal with our own. *smiles at GEJ* ''Did i say it right?''

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2014
justi4jesu: Hhahahaha chai this made me remember my first time encounter at Balogun market lagos when i went with my Mum, as soon as my mum asked me to hold my bag well, a guy just pulled one of this china stunts if u see as i shout in 2seconds the guy don disappear,,...oh men i give dos pick pockets hand dem smart die grin grin
Lolz! Balogun market is the highest in pick pocketing robbery in Nigeria. Those alaye boys are terrible beings. They can cut your handbag leaving you with just the handle of your bag without you knowing.

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2014
MillionDollars: **Reading frm history i was taught bak in 1945** dey actually migrated from OSHODI, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA!!

lmao
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2014
san316: Same thing everywhere. Even in US, they have it. Pickpockets are everywhere, let's just deal with our own. *smiles at GEJ* ''Did i say it right?''
u are now smiling at GEJ cos Nl isn't anonymous again abi
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by networkgenuis: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2014
Chinese pickpockets are surgical in their activities.
No thanks to the dexterity with which they use chopsticks.

Dem fit even pick your life comot you no go know angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Amateurish! They have to bend to pickpocket, datz not professional. In Naija, chai! Those people bad. Even the person behind you will not know when you are been pickpocketed. They are very fast and move from the scene like fast moving air. You won't notice that they've stolen from you until you get home. Made in China (fake)...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by seunoni34(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2014
Make this guys no come try am with me oh. The kind blow wey I go give am ehn those tiny eyes (wey I dey think say no dey see well b4)go diminish . They are still learners though. They can't try that with an average Nigeria kid (talk less of lagos)
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Kingstone32(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2014
Chai! If this is how pick pockets operate in naija, then enough catching for them na. The pickpocketing is so obvious.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by ellagal(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2014
Are u kidding me??Choi..SMh
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by CocoLoca(f): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Erm, looks to me like this is not cctv but professional photographers capturing a police-directed anti-pickpocket campaign. undecided
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2014
So What Are The Title Of Those Movies And Why Jet-Li & Jacky Chan Aint On Them??
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by BotherMleeper(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Some of the people immediately behind the actual thieves are accomplices in on the act. They provide cover.

Also this happens in the blink of an eye, here you're just seeing one frame of a photo. Don't assume the onlookers are actually onlooking. Some are turning their heads midshot, others are not paying attention even though they seem to. Pick pockets rely on speed and crowds where you're usually distracted and expect people to bump into you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Damyion(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Youngzedd: Beautiful city.

Look at the background.

When will our 9ja come up to such standard.

All hope is not lost, we will soon get there someday maybe 30th Century
Of what use is the beauty of a city when it's filled with thieves?
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Burger01(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2014
shocked see that expert dey use chopstick, way dem dey use pick their tasteless food, to pick pocket. Choi!

Anytime I go China na inside my something I go keep my wallet. They won't fit reach that place. smiley
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Isiterere(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2014
more like pickbag, but most of this can't be tried in Lagos . It's very glaring . Try this type and be ready to be lynched. If it's not china;it can't be china .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2014
Most Chinese people mind their business, onlookers find it difficult to react in such situations, perhaps they believe cctv camera would help the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by yomi007k(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020:
Baba me, no be until I go there I go know ,
Come Ikeja under bridge and its environs, ♈όϋ go see wetin I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk, them no mind follow ♈όϋ enter bus, pay Ūя̲̅ transport from the money Dem kolobi for ya pocket !
Just to mention a few.
Chai! Wtf. See upgrading. Bros e be like dos guys don deal wit u oo.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Youngzedd(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Damyion: Of what use is the beauty of a city when it's filled with thieves?

Compare China crime rate to ours and delete your post.
They have tools to catch theirs but what do we have?

Is Nigeria better than China?

Can't you see the way they are stealing theirs in a civilised manner grin than 9ja they will steal your belongs with wounds all over your body. Try passing Gamevillage side in Abuja with bags at night to understand.

Oga today is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by sunnywhyt(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2014
Na dere profession b dat,,,person go chop...
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by EnterPRO: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2014
if na Lagos, dem for don burn dem since
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Youngzedd(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Most Chinese people mind their business, onlookers find it difficult to react in such situations, perhaps they believe cctv camera would help the victims.

Why should they worry themselves when they know that the criminal will be cut.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Damyion(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Youngzedd:

Compare China crime rate to ours and delete your post.
They have tools to catch theirs but what do we have?

Is Nigeria better than China?

Can't you see the way they are stealing theirs in a civilised manner grin than 9ja they will steal your belongs with wounds all over your body. Try passing Gamevillage side in Abuja with bags at night to understand.

Oga today is Sunday.
k
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Okuda(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

You're right. A lot of Chinese people would stand by and be watch while someone is being robbed without doing anything to stop it. Maybe they're afraid they might get hurt for trying to prevent someone getting robbed or they're just not empathetic enough. Or perhaps they think it's none of their business but that of the police to apprehend criminal. I don't know. Pickpocketing is done in the open here because pickpockets know the chances of anyone attempting to prevent them from their prey is almost none existent.

Its not just the chinese...everybody would keep quiet.. i think the only set of people who wont are africans..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by freshness2020: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2014
yomi007k:
Chai! Wtf. See upgrading. Bros e be like dos guys don deal wit u oo.
♈όϋ go fear na, na from people experience!
We just need to be careful my broda!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2014
Damyion: Of what use is the beauty of a city when it's filled with thieves?
Bros, the crime rate in China is very low because of their strict laws.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.