Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Photos Of Pickpockets In China - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pickpockets In China (42933 Views)

Beware Of Pickpockets Around Iwo Road In Ibadan / 10 Worst Cities For Pickpockets and tips of how to avoid them / 10 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
SkinnyDude:
chai. i will connive with my alobas and steal from them. you know they hawk android phones these days in our markets.

Hahaha! Those ones u see hawking android phones are the hardworking ones. Please free them. Hahaha!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Fablosclemzy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmm dse guys are inventive wo...nd why can't dose passers by say antyin?? Criously ah don't beliv all d pictures...some are real while d odas are acting...nice topic sha..ahv learnt to use clothes dat have zip or button pockets when in places like Lagos or China, nd ahv learnt aw to mind ma business!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by SkinnyDude(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

Hahaha! Those ones u see hawking android phones are the hardworking ones. Please free them. Hahaha!
haha. okay, we go free them.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Vock: The Onlookers,why are they not doing anything?? you can't try that in Lagos with people looking at you
Lagos must have changed then. I grew up in mushin and you dare not challenge area boys when they are doing their thing. Everybody go just just throway face.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nicepoker(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020: made in china
Can never be like made in naija!!!
Naija pass these guys with professionalism!
Naija I hail.
I know that's wat u do for a living. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by thaira(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Vock: The Onlookers,why are they not doing anything?? you can't try that in Lagos with people looking at you
In Lagos markets, nobody will raise alarm because if they do, after the victim is gone, their gang comes to attack the whistle blower. I know someone that they simply kept pouring watery shyte in front of her shop overnight for two weeks until she begged them. Less influential people may get beaten up, especially guys.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Vansnickers: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Asians are weak and submissive.

I'm not surprised that no one spoke up.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Okuda(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
SkinnyDude:
just shout at your pikin. you see neighbours intruding. Africans, especially Nigerians dont mind their business.

See in a way it is very good o.. when you travel abraod and live you know that you have a life in Nigeria.. this people can be in their house and hear you screaming for help a d they would not come out..they are too quiet and expect that by 10pm you dont make nkise again. Even inside your house. Can you imagine?
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by otenathebobc(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
networkgenuis: Chinese pickpockets are surgical in their activities.
No thanks to the dexterity with which they use chopsticks.

Dem fit even pick your life comot you no go know angry
Lmdo...
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by SkinnyDude(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okuda:

See in a way it is very good o.. when you travel abraod and live you know that you have a life in Nigeria.. this people can be in their house and hear you screaming for help a d they would not come out..they are too quiet and expect that by 10pm you dont make nkise again. Even inside your house. Can you imagine?
insanity! after all, what are neighbours for? but too much of everything is bad.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by revelationuche: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by jamiuazeez(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2014
do not be surprised the higher the population the higher the corruption.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by haibe(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Anyone who believes this joke has to have his head examined, At least not this one the op posted, lol.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2014
haibe: Anyone who believes this joke has to have his head examined, At least not this one the op posted, lol.

If you've been to China you'd believe it isn't a joke. Don't say what you have no idea of .... I live here, mate. So, I've seen it all...
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by bedfordng(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
sharp guys and little kids.this ones pass awala boys.guess some of the passers by are among them.they even have their own equipment.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by mdsagir90(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Na so then they dowam publically
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by bbello28(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
gringrin
calobinna: mehn.....after they weed up to the most high, this is the inspiration?

#cool
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by bbello28(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
haibe: Anyone who believes this joke has to have his head examined, At least not this one the op posted, lol.

Anyone who believes this joke has to have his head examined, At least not this one the op posted, lol grin o gbe oo grin
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by SenatorJames(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
antontech: they even hv a tool.
If you were Adam that named all the creatures, what name would you give to this tool?
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by IGLE25(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2014
In China it is mind your business...
condralbede: It doesn't look real to me.so this ppl Dats sighting them don't even raise an alarm?
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by lonelydora: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Even women follow..... Na wa.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by ayobase(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2014

u dare not mind ur business in Oshodi..
u will ever regret as a scape goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.