Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photos Of Pickpockets In China - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pickpockets In China (42931 Views)

Beware Of Pickpockets Around Iwo Road In Ibadan / 10 Worst Cities For Pickpockets and tips of how to avoid them / 10 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by freshness2020: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: Lolz! Balogun market is the highest in pick pocketing robbery in Nigeria. Those alaye boys are terrible beings. They can cut your handbag leaving you with just the handle of your bag without you knowing.

grin grin
Skilled criminals!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by angela98(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2014
This gets to show that the world is the same. Pick pocket is every where, whether third world or developed countries. U will find the same bad character every where. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by debulle: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2014
whirlwind7: Crazy! They are so brazen. Don't even care about being spotted by passers by
They know their pple nobody cares what is happpening to the next person.At times they use very sharp blades to cut open bags/cloths for them to achieve their aim.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by IAMBREEZY: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2014
hahahahaha
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by tuffgongjo(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2014
This shows that bad deeds aren't limited to naija,as it is in Oshodi so it is in Beijing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by emmabest2000(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2014
condralbede: It doesn't look real to me.so this ppl Dats sighting them don't even raise an alarm?
in china Watin concerns agboro with over load grin
All na real , I saw them everyday shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by themejiwalker(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2014
even women too? shocked shocked shocked damn!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2014
The Chinese have perfected the craft.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chidaddy1198(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2014
It looks like a norm in china...make them catch u for 9ja during fuel scarcity na then u go no say fuel n kerosine plus tyre no scare @ all smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by majamajic(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2014
condralbede: It doesn't look real to me.so this ppl Dats sighting them don't even raise an alarm?

Most of the on-lookers are part of the game, like in the 10th picture. There's always a backup.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by treach(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2014
I can't foeget my first experience at idumota mkt.
I and my wife, bought plenty cloths and kitchen
Accessories, all in 1big gmg bag.
I just dropped d bag
As we were buying smething.
The real owner came and carried
It. And the best part is
my blessed Bible was in d gmg bag.
Since den Favour plus Favour
still flowing in my life...
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Harmvirus(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2014
olafunny: Dis pple r bunch of leaners, mak dem cum naija. Lagos guys muv like air cheesy can't even gt dier pictures grin grin

Lol! invisible thieves.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by sympoto(f): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2014
Professionals at the highest level
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2014
You go pull this stunt on me??...u wan die?? angry
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by naijaking1: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Chinese pick pockets!
What do you think they are doing in Nigeria? Building you an airport? I don't think so.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by seedorfg(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2014
Awon eleyi badt gan, chinapocketing grin
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by semitunde: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

There are more functioning security cameras in just one Province in China than there are people in Nigeria. That explains a lot.

You mean in just a province in China there are more than 160 million CCTVs? That's taking exaggeration to a whole new level. smiley
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
tellwisdom: You go pull this stunt on me??...u wan die?? angry

wetin u fit do? u never see fast guys ni tongue
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by lakashey: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2014
;DAwon omo mi ni china,e get e rara Awon omo mi ni china,e get e rara Awon omo mi ni china,e get e rara
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020: made in china
Can never be like made in naija!!!
Naija pass these guys with professionalism!
Naija I hail.

Guy na lie oooo. Chinese crooks can nick an elephant in a giffy. It took two guys less than 30 seconds to steal my iPhone. I was standing in line to board a bus from Guangzhou bus station to Dongguan. In one hand was my ticket, in the other was my phone and stripped on my chest was my backpack containing some valuables. When it was getting to my turn to get on the bus, i put the phone in the left hip pocket of my Jean pants and transferred the ticket I was holding in my left hand to the right one so I could hand my inter-city bus ticket to the lady at the counter. Next thing I knew someone shoved me from behind, i turned around to see a guy in his twenties apologising for bumping into me and hurriedly walking away. Seconds later I reached for my phone and discovered it had developed wings. I told the lady at the counter my phone had been stolen, she called two security officers who took me to their camera monitoring room. Security footage showed they were two crooks, one distracted my attention by bumping while the other used a device to nick my phone.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by lakashey: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2014
Awon omo china yi o ti ja rara,won mo se rara
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2014
semitunde:

You mean in just a province in China there are more than 160 million CCTVs? That's taking exaggeration to a whole new level. smiley

It's called 'hyperbole'. U suppose know na!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by toprealman: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2014
China is a very strange country. With their one child per family policy, nobody tries to be a hero. It is each to his own.
Criminals can do almost anything with little or no resistance from passers-by.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by lozairio(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Youngzedd: Beautiful city.

Look at the background.

When will our 9ja come up to such standard.

All hope is not lost, we will soon get there someday maybe 30th Century
We will get there when I become president cool
Youngzedd: Beautiful city.

Look at the background.

When will our 9ja come up to such standard.

All hope is not lost, we will soon get there someday maybe 30th Century
We will get there when I become president
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Lanceslot(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
This reminds me of how I lost my phone and wallet @ eko hotel gate after an event.... Naija pilfers na ghost dem be ooo, but as a sharp guy I reacted fast and got my things back.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by freshness2020: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

Guy na lie oooo. Chinese crooks can nick an elephant in a giffy. It took two guys less than 30 seconds to steal my iPhone. I was standing in line to board a bus from Guangzhou bus station to Dongguan. In one hand was my ticket, in the other was my phone and stripped on my chest was my backpack containing some valuables. When it was getting to my turn to get on the bus, i put the phone in the left hip pocket of my Jean pants and transferred the ticket I was holding in my left hand to the right one so I could hand my inter-city bus ticket to the lady at the counter. Next thing I knew someone shoved me from behind, i turned around to see a guy in his twenties apologising for bumping into me and hurriedly walking away. Seconds later I reached for my phone and discovered it had developed wings. I told the lady at the counter my phone had been stolen, she called two security officers who took me to their camera monitoring room. Security footage showed they were two crooks, one distracted my attention by bumping while the other used a device to nick my phone.
My broo this one is beyond words, but I can tell you these guys in naija develops skills for this thing in every second.
You nid to come to Ikeja under bridge to see how these guys devise means in dispossessing their victims.
these guys will follow ♈όϋ enter the same bus, pay Ūя̲̅ transport from the money they stole from ♈όϋ ! Btw broo, sorry for the fone they stole from ♈όϋ .
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by homesteady(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
so even girls dey do pickpocket? grin
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020:
My broo this one is beyond words, but I can tell you these guys in naija develops skills for this thing in every second.
You nid to come Ikeja under bridge to see how these guys devise means to dispossessed their victims.
these guys will follow ♈όϋ enter the same bus, pay Ūя̲̅ transport from the money they stole from ♈όϋ ! Btw broo, sorry for the fone they stole from ♈όϋ .

Thanks my guy! I vex dat day no be small because I be Lasgidi pikin so i no kuku think say Chinese pikin no go fear fear to come move my thing. But I was wrong.. those crooks no fear face.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Billygee2u: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
it's real,I was very surprised the first time I saw them inaction .people don't interrupt them, because ,they move in group and can stab any intruder .
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by CodeHouse: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
whirlwind7: Crazy! They are so brazen. Don't even care about being spotted by passers by

Yep, I experienced one at a bus stop, d guy was not even hiding at all..I think it is d spirit behind it that takes over their sense of reasoning
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by freshness2020: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

Thanks my guy! I vex dat day no be small because I be Lasgidi pikin so i no kuku think say Chinese pikin no go fear fear to come move my thing. But I was wrong.. those crooks no fear face.
Abi my broda, nobody wise pass Oº°˚˚°ºo. , where one man wiseness stop, na there anoda man own start..
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Ninilowo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
GAZZUZZ: These are mostly actors, cause how do you explain how close the pictures are.
100% rite. They are even using tweezers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.