Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? (6343 Views)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2014
I noticed long before now how opposite sexes follow each other aplenty across social networks.

Here on Nairaland, often times you come across a female profile with avalanche of male monikers following her, same can be said of a male's profile flooded with female followers too. grin

Is it the case of "like terms, repel and unlike terms, attract" I learnt so many years ago in the concept, "Magnetism"?? or is there more to it??

What makes you follow who you follow here on Nairaland?

Happy sunday by the way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by STENON(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2014
I Like reading sensible comments frm some Nairalanders.....
Bt unfortunately, I dnt follow any one of them.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2014
STENON: I Like reading sensible comments frm some Nairalanders.....
Bt unfortunately, I dnt follow any one of them.

Sensible comments like the partners whose comments were before yours? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by STENON(f): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Sensible comments like the partners who have comment before yours? lipsrsealed cheesy
Really?
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Tattooboy: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2014
@op
by mistake. Can i unfollow?
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2014
STENON: Really?

It was a sarcastic dig at those two. grin

For me their comments aren't pertinent to this topic. They may feel they made sense.

Don't mind me jare.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Tattooboy: @op
by mistake. Can i unfollow?

Funny you.

Were you following me before now? cheesy
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by STENON(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

It was a sarcastic dig at those two. grin

For me their comments aren't pertinent to this topic. They may feel they made sense.

Don't mind me jare.
Exactly................We have many of them on Nl........
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by vizkiz: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Too many hidden comments up there...

Btw who know how to prepare noodles, am hungry sad
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Peterwizzy: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
i no know o
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by sod09(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
I just like there person
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by ShirelleBaby: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Choooiiii,see as I miss the thread-those hidden comments would have made my day!!!! Op,some is because they follow me first and some because dey comment on useful threads
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Ranchhoddas: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
These would have been an interesting thread but una don carry una 'mumulity' spoil am
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
@op I usually don't do the follow stuff,but I always follow back.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by TRADELYN: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin hmmm!

Get FREE intimate wash from us.

If interested, please see our profile for the contact details or learn more here: https://www.nairaland.com/1793353/intimate-wash-product-side-effects
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Peterwizzy: i no know o

No wonder you neither follow any lass nor lad
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
sod09: I just like there person

Remember you haven't seen them in physical as yet?

Something endeared them to you. Start talking friend smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most people I follow,are people who followed me..save for few....maybe cos am a celeb.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nafing
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Choooiiii,see as I miss the thread-those hidden comments would have made my day!!!! Op,some is because they follow me first and some because dey comment on useful threads

That is to say that your potential followee must follow you first before you reciprocate
Or
That you notice someone on a particular useful thread, keep the person in mind, try see if she/he can still maintain appearance in other useful threads and then decides to follow the person.

Right or wrong?

As for those hidden comments, those group of derailers located this thread earlier but the mods did the needful..
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Islie: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
mayb because have not being that active.......

So i don't know who to follow
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ranchhoddas: These would have been an interesting thread but una don carry una 'mumulity' spoil am

You dey mind dem?

The fun might still be resurrected perhaps
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Her unique anti-gbaguan campaign plus she's cute and clean in the head. wink
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Enahi: @op I usually don't do the follow stuff,but I always follow back.

Interesting!

Why that? Is like your attention is very hard to get? lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Interesting!

Why that? Is like your attention is very hard to get? lipsrsealed
No o,I just don't know how to follow people excerpt I go through their profiles.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yomieluv: Most people I follow,are people who followed me..save for few....maybe cos am a celeb.

A celeb? Wow! Can I get an autograph friend? cheesy
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Nafing

Common, spill it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.