Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? (6338 Views)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Reasons I follow/follow back: sense of humor and common interest,believes(not necessarily religious beliefs) and goals...lost most of the people I followed/the ones who followed thanks to Nairaland e-crash cry,though I follow topics more often than I follow peoplekiss
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
mytym:

*clears throat* i aint a confessor nor are you the seeker of truth wink
buh since you put it to me...you could check my posts so u can have an accurate measure of other points...it doesn't outweigh others, its just important enough to be first from bottom wink

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
nabsprada: Reasons I follow/follow back: sense of humor and common interest,believes(not necessarily religious beliefs) and goals...lost most of the people I followed/the ones who followed thanks to Nairaland e-crash cry,though I follow topics more often than I follow peoplekiss

You missed them so much don't you? (I mean the people you lost to Nairaland Amnesia)

cry
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

You missed them so much don't you? (I mean the people you lost to Nairaland Amnesia)

cry
so muchcrycrycrystill trying 2 recover from the shock#wipes tears# e no go better for person wey do this to us..
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Keky N JNR thanks for the compliment.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
rokiatu: Keky N JNR thanks for the compliment.

It is part of my job to acknowledge beauty whenever I see it.

Gratitude, welcomed.

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2014
nabsprada: so muchcrycrycrystill trying 2 recover from the shock#wipes tears# e no go better for person wey do this to us..

*Oya come here* sob no further.

...dry your tears. Look around, answer me, are those beautiful girls and handsome guys you see aren't worth taking solace upon?

Just try them out. smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
I follow those who posts interesting stuffs and of course if i get followed.......
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2014
IfyAngela: I follow those who posts interesting stuffs and of course if i get followed.......

1. What are "interesting stuffs" to you?

2. Do you follow all who follow you or does that hinge on number 1 point?

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

1. What are "interesting stuffs" to you?

2. Do you follow all who follow you or does that hinge on number 1 point?

smiley
It hinges on point number 1. 'Interesting stuffs' as in eye catching, witty posts.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2014
IfyAngela:
It hinges on point number 1. 'Interesting stuffs' as in eye catching, witty posts.

Great taste cool
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

Great taste cool
thanks wink
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2014
IfyAngela:
thanks wink

*dives and catches the wink offering*
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

*dives and catches the wink offering*
cheesy
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

*Oya come here* sob no further.

...dry your tears. Look around, answer me, are those beautiful girls and handsome guys you see aren't worth taking solace upon?

Just try them out. smiley
lolz@try them out...am fine nowkiss
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Alleinad(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
I follow people based on their comments. Some comment so intelligently, some are so funny, some are simply crazy, I don't follow controversial people though. And I follow some cause their comments speak my mind, its like we think alike.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Alleinad: I follow people based on their comments. Some comment so intelligently, some are so funny, some are simply crazy, I don't follow controversial people though. And I follow some cause their comments speak my mind, its like we think alike.

*runs to her profile and back*

Confirmed.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Alleinad(f): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
jnrbayano:

*runs to her profile and back*

Confirmed.
hahahaha!
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Erikthered: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Not following any person currently
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by vm26: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Erikthered: Not following any person currently

Do you have any reasons? smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2014
vm26: ......

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by vm26: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2014
kiss kiss
jnrbayano:

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
vm26: kiss kiss

Why the kiss??
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by vm26: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Why the kiss??

must i take it bk
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
vm26:

must i take it bk

smiley

What's your take on the subject matter?
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by vm26: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley

What's your take on the subject matter?

u r my take grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
i follow people that make reasonable comments and people that makes me laugh like Andyblaze grin...Bite me tongue
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2014
vm26:

u r my take grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala dey o angry
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu: i follow people that make reasonable comments and people that makes me laugh like Andyblaze grin...Bite me tongue

You wanna drag him in here baa?

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by vm26: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Wahala dey o angry

just kidding dear.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2014
vm26:

just kidding dear.

Finished checking your antecedents here and found out you have humour.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / Need A Sincere Response / Igbo Bride Rocks Isiagu For Her Traditional Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.