Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? (6336 Views)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
mirexxx:
deres ntin 2 tellkiss

smiley

Okay
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
tryke:

They're some people that are so busy to just tap on the fb button

For me if I follow someone and they don't follow back. I unfollow them

You are justified about the bold, it can be so annoying.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
lordmayor4:
Reasonable comment and topics which the person consistently puts up... some for business guidelines which they write on and some for jokes....
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Estimable:
Pretty and good looking ladies trip me ......i first view ur pic,then read some of ur comments if it deemed matured,I'll follow u.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Make Your Crush Know! / DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? / Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.