Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? (1760 Views)

My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? / I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai / Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Freest(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Really need some serious advice. Am in a state where i need help asap.
I will start by saying i am a youngman who just rounded up Nysc. During my service year, i seriously fell ill for months. Where i stayed, i met a corper friend who really cared for me, stayed with me throughout my stay in the hospital, cooked and spent on me, just in a bid to make sure i get well. She was all i had, there was no other person to help me around. So she did all and even more than i expected. This made us close, and feelings cropped in. She started having strong feelings for me, and due to our always together, my feelings developed for her too. She had a very serious fiance which she broke up with claiming she doesnt love him all in a bid to see that at the end of the day, i will make up my mind to be with her. I had that in mind though asked her not to but she did break up. As time went on, her sister was posted to the same state for nysc hence stayed with her. And became close to me, of which i tried avoiding. But seriously i came to realize i really loved her sister more than her. Her sister was all i dreamt of in a woman. Now, her sister became so close to me, and loves me so much, and because of the love and feelings i had for her, i couldn't help it but always want to be around her, we had some good times together, and made many future promise. Our romance was just begining though I didn't tell her about the closeness and feelings between myself and her elder sister. This made her elder sister so jealous and angry. Of recent she called her younger sister and explained everything to her, and even told her that we have had somuch together. Now the Younger sister (my love) is so angry. They both discarded me from their lives thinking am trying to fool them both. The elder one says she doesn't wanna see me any more, the younger promised to pour acid on me for breaking her heart and trying to use her head by playing with both sisters and that was never my intentions. I really liked her. Now she never wanna see me. What do i do?

1 Like

Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by McWhillion(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is what i call deep shhit bro.
Its better you explain the true situation to each of them separately to clear the air about any misconception about you wanting to taste their honey pots and dumping them.

After they must have believed you anyway, you still have to move on.... it doesn't make sense to date any of them again.

Above all, hope you learnt from your mistake, you can't keep jumping from one babe to another because you perceive the latter is better. In the future, its possible you meet another babe who is likely more of what you want in a woman, then you'll opt for the new catch again. Be contented....

So give yourself a knock for me.

1 Like

Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Sunkyphil(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
how can u fall for two sisters despite knowing dem well. i dont tink its love but what we yoruba call 'ojukokoro',d best thing is to cut urself off any feeling u av for both of them.
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
who hear say today na finals angry
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by echobee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Just passing. U just start. Mumu player

1 Like

Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
shocked Confused man angry
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by corisande: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
undecided
NOMBT
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by RColours: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
You would have simply told the younger sister of the affair you had with her elder sister before hand, whether platonic or not. You decided not to.

The best you can do now is leave them both. You've done enough harm already.
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by fuckshit: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
FÜCKED up shi/t i call it. #my take# just try and stay clear them ladies path,
give some FÜCKING shi/t time {long one @ that} allow tempers to cool the FÜCK down.
guy acid no be something to joke with O!
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Butoneday2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
undecided U lack focus?
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Freest(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Butoneday2: undecided U lack focus?
As you read, it wasn't intentional, didn't expect it to go this way, so stop the condemnation kobahakaba?
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by queensenglish91: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Freest:
As you read, it wasn't intentional, didn't expect it to go this way, so stop the condemnation kobahakaba?

You lack emotional responsibility.
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Ellidude(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKED up shi/t i call it. #my take# just try and stay clear them ladies path,
give some FÜCKING shi/t time {long one @ that} allow tempers to cool the FÜCK down.
guy acid no be something to joke with O!
Lol! What's with the f-word?
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by raziboi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
rubbish
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Dygeasy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Permit me to say, you're very silly
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Freest(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
queensenglish91:
You lack emotional responsibility.
You that have emotional responsibility, oya tell me, if you were in my shoes what will you do? Don't crucify me jor... Shit happens at times especially when we don expect them. And you better stop those insults before i change my mind!!! undecided
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by tempem: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
You're cruel, mehn!!
Explain things to them, in a way that it won't ignite an anger, and which will not result into you being damaged for life( thought I read the Acid part....
Get cautioned, before it's too late, bro....
ONE LOVE!!
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Lorlaahlozz: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dygeasy: Permit me to say, you're very silly
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yawns
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by sod09(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Yawns
common be nice....ask for the title
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Freest(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Butoneday2: undecided U lack focus?
If i reply you now, dem go say i nor get respect.... See hw person be!!! Mtchweews
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by fuckshit: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ellidude: Lol! What's with the f-word?
do not FÜCKING shi/t mind me grin am just FÜCKING having fun grin
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
sod09: common be nice....ask for the title
lol...wats d title
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by queensenglish91: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Freest:
You that [b]have [/b]emotional responsibility, oya tell me, if you were in my shoes what will you do? Don't crucify me jor... Shit happens at times especially when we [b]don [/b]expect them. And you better stop those insults before i change my mind!!! undecided

*has
*don't

Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Linzo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Op you are a professor of ungrateful and am he-goat in the mix of hrman folk. How can you be so wicked to be confortably sleeping with two sisters in thesame roof? after saving your life, being there for you with her litle allawee, hurt her feelings for you by dumping her innocent Boyfriend just to please you, but you pay her back by FUCKING her kid sister Mehn you are just a stoker. May God have mercy on you.
My advice for you is that you should stay away from both of them befor dem give OTA PIA PIA

1 Like

Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Mekyno(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Linzo: Op you are a professor of ungrateful and am he-goat in the mix of hrman folk. How can you be so wicked to be confortably sleeping with two sisters in thesame roof? after saving your life, being there for you with her litle allawee, hurt her feelings for you by dumping her innocent Boyfriend just to please you, but you pay her back by FUCKING her kid sister Mehn you are just a stoker. May God have mercy on you.
My advice for you is that you should stay away from both of them befor dem give OTA PIA PIA
1000 likes......
lack of emotional discipline. U or d elder sister would hav explain things to her b4 she came into ur house
if ur sincere, i bliv u should beg 2 of dem, den beg d elder sister 2 continue d dating/relationship.
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2014
You are doomed for sure bro.
What do we write on your epitaph?
Re: Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? by stpat1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
lol. Na gist you dey find. for your mind now, you be jack sparrow.

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Religous /moral Compatibility In Your Relationship? / Why Do Guys Still Insist. / Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.