Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai (6133 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? / Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by princevinco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
A young man once wrote, requesting for advice of what to do. This was his story: We are 6 six in the family, 4 boys and 2 girls and girls were the first born and last born. I am 17 and my immediate younger sister was 15 then. She was doing her SS2 while I was in 2nd year in the university.

One faithful day, my sister was all alone in the house because they were on holiday while I attend school from home. That faithful day, I came back from where I went to in the morning around 11:00 am. I opened the door and went straight to my room not realizing that my younger sister was at home. After a while, I heard a noise in her room and I went to check, I opened the curtain of her room without knocking and lo and behold I met my sister in front of a mirror stark naked observing herself. She ignored what I saw since I was her blood brother, but continued what she was doing thinking that I just peeped and went back immediately not knowing that I stood by the curtain watching her.
The site of her nipples and her pubic hair triggered some sensation and urge inside of me that I could not control myself again as my stick became fully charged protruding through my trousers. I decided and removed my trousers and went back to her room stark naked, she was still naked herself. She shouted when she saw me and asked what I was doing in her room? She rushed and took towel and covered herself. I pleaded with her that I could not control myself by reason of seeing her naked by mistake. I pleaded with her to HELP ME to deflect the rod that was hanging in between my two ties. She asked me how and I told her that if she would use her hand to rub my stick that I will surely release and be okay. She agreed and we sat on the bed and she started rubbing her two hands on my rod that was fully charged while I was enjoying it.

After a while, she stopped rubbing me and I opened my eyes to see why and observed that the towel she was putting on had fallen off. She had bent down to pick it. At that moment, I pulled her to myself and started handling her Brest even though she was vehemently protesting that I am her blood brother that I should leave her alone. Before I knew what was happening I was on top of her and at that moment she relaxed even opened her legs wide for me as I entered her. She screamed as I made the first movement as her hymen got broken being her first sexual experience. I enjoyed it and I believe she enjoyed it as well even as blood was all over the bed. She removed and changed the bed sheet and I felt so ashamed of my action. Before the blood resulting from her broken hymen stopped, I was afraid that our parents could come home and meet her in that condition.

Later I went to her room to apologize for what I did but she told me that there was no need for my apology that she was going to tell our parent of what I did, claiming that I came to her room while she was dressing and raped her. I knelt down before her begging her not to. After a while, she told me that the only condition that would make her not to tell our parents was that I pay for what I did to her with my black berry phone. I gave her my blackberry phone though parting with that blackberry pained me so much.
Ever since then, I would tell you that she kept making series of demands from me of which if I refuse, she will threaten to inform our parents of the incident. I want to say that I am in bondage; the shame of what I did was over whelming that I don’t want our parents or anybody else to know of it. At the same time I don’t want to continue been her slave as I found it difficult to meet up with her demands. Please what should I do.?

COMMENT: This was a precarious situation, what they did was a shameful act as the young man rightly said. But these nothing the eye could see that could make it shade blood instead of tears. What has happened has happened so what I advised the young man was to confess his action to GOD and repent of what he did. After that, he should go and knee before his parents and confess to them and face the consequence once and for all rather than been in perpetual bondage to his sister.
However, I must sound a serious warning to our youths, not to toy with our emotion. Sexual urge is always over whelming that you may not control yourself. Once aroused you may throw caution to the wind like the young man above. Like we used to say in our University days, don’t provoke the bull because you may not be able to control it once it gets up. It may surely DESTROY something before it comes down.
I will only advice young men who find themselves in similar situation to do what Joseph in the BIBLE did with PORTIFER’S wife, “HE FLEE”. If the young man above had flown, he would not have ended having affairs with his blood sister. If the young man had peeped and left, he wouldn’t have been aroused to the extent of been overwhelmed.

Finally, the above situation is a shameful act, I would advise the young man to go to his parents and CONFESSED THE MATTER TO THEM and wait for the consequences rather than been in perpetual bondage to his sister. Moreover, the young man must make sure that HE HAS CONFESSED HIS ACTION BEFORE GOD AND REPENTED OF HIS ACTION. WHAT HE DID WAS A TERRIBLE SIN, AN ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD. What is your opinion if you think my advice was wrong? Your own opinion could be a better option .

SOURCE:http://marriageevergreenblog.com
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by zeb04(f): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tel ur parent urself. Get it ova with
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by buoye1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Where part2?..be like seasonal film!.....
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hang Yourself angry best panacea!!
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Run away and never return undecided
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by johnwizey: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dat is what happens wen u reason with your diick and not your brain. Shebi na both of you enjoy am, y she cum dey act like jew
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by mimopel(f): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
buoye1: Where part2?..be like seasonal film!.....

Heheheheheheheheh.....lolzz...u re so unserious!!..instead of u to advise...u re sayin "season film!" Anyways d comment in d story has said it all...no contradiction @ all
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
I find this story hard to believe

1 Like

Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by shortgun(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tales by sunlight!
I cant believe i read this poo, please how do i unread this poo.

1 Like

Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tales from Anambra 2013.
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Andyblaze: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thread Closed!!!

Click Here For A Better Thread --> www.nairaland.com/1522813/all-nigerian-men-should-date

1 Like

Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Super story!!. Another tales by moonlight by these fake àss bloggers undecided
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2013
I write better stories, blogger.
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2013
this one one badly written p0rn script.......

you were on top your sis, she opened her legs.......you took her vee
now she wants your BB, and you are so pained!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not convincing sire!
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by Freest(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
In my opinion, kill your sister and then commit suicide- grin
Re: I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai by tosynhovic: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
this na mumu story o. find it difficult that some guys can not control their sexual desire

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.