Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? (2941 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Wife's Younger Sister, Now She Is Pregnant / Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brought up in xtian home and properly train by our parent. She have devote all her lifetime going to churches and books. When she was in school she dont have time for guys as she always face her books which result her efort to 2nd class upper at university of ibadan studying economics. She serve in the year 2011. When boys are looking out for her in her 20's she dont entertain them now she desperately praying for husband yet she still a virgin.
What can she do?
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Delphi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let her go back to school.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by falconey(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
oh boy!!!
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
A Nairalander is looking for a virgin wife
cc: Durentt
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by daniska3yaro(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Make she go buy house for banana island n see the amount of men that will hustle her die.just joking God will provide her husband nt just a husband bt a good friend that will love her weak point.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by pato405(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
has she got good character?
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by ikubch(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngspenders:
Brought up in xtian home and properly train by our parent. She have devote all her lifetime going to churches and books. When she was in school she dont have time for guys as she always face her books which result her efort to 2nd class upper at university of ibadan studying economics. She serve in the year 2011. When boys are looking out for her in her 20's she dont entertain them now she desperately praying for husband yet she still a virgin.
What can she do?
I can marry her. True
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by ikubch(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngspenders:
What can she do?
I can marry her. True. Don't mind the jobless nairalanders, I'm a veteran in managing a home.
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Person way dey do MSC be virgin...u Go see people dey open virgin threads any how naw

" My grandmother is a Virgin..Should she keep it ??

yeye dey smell
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
She's on an huzband campaign mission and you're her media and publicity adviser. Hmmm! Well done! Sharp guy grin
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:
A Nairalander is looking for a virgin wife

cc: Durentt
LOL, abeg no menshion my name. How ai go marry churchy girl? Ai dey craze?? grin

Op, its good 4 her sha but my advice 4 her is to pray harder to her God maybe he might come down and marry her. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by misspicy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
when its her time she will meet her man
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Not everything is about sex, unless of course you want that to be the only reason a potential suitor picks her for. The novelty will wane, so what else would be left of her? What of her other qualities? Her personality for instance.

I must admit one thing though, she sounds as exciting as a slice of plain bread from your desciption because your focal point seems to be her virginity. Is that all she's bringing or is there more to her than that? Marriage is not just about sex, she needs compatibility & a myriad of other things to keep it intact.

She better pray some more & hope to meet someone that'll love her for who she is other than the other stuff you mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't wanna say anything now.
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lemme relax here
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Niyeal(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Give me her number. I'm available!
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by goryorhal(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngspenders:
What can she do?

economics !!!!!! why she no go b virgin?..person wey dey study economics dey stingy pass anything.. well i guess your sis is missing the power of sledge hammer ... make she no worry God will visit her case soon..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Ray360: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why do you think she is unmarried yet at 33 as a result of her being a Virgin? aren't there nymphomaniacs out there who have clocked even 37 without a man yet? Is virginity as a virtue now the terminus or causal factor of one not getting married on time? There are other areas of her life other than her virginity. let her be..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by ideyhere(f): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
No offense intended ooh....
But I think she meets the search criteria of a certain gentleman on this forum...

Where is Toks2008?
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
ideyhere:
No offense intended ooh....
But I think she meets the search criteria of a certain gentleman on this forum...

Where is Toks2008?

Jesuswept shocked

I talk say i dey find virgin?
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
What can she do?

Please leave virginity aside..One fact is that she is sexually decent and i like that though you don't have to be a virgin to be sexually decent.

But one fcat is this..Physically unattractive ladies are sometimes left with no choice but to be decent cos guys really don't rush them so when a lady starts to form i quickly look at her to see if she is worth the traffic and if YES then i give it to her and if NO i just yimu...

Its like ugly ladies claiming they have character and i wonder if it will not be a double disaster to be ugly physically and character wise else the need to force a gooid character outta themselves.

Nevertheless i respect her so well expecialy if she is also hot in physical looks because such is worth having.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by ideyhere(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Jesuswept shocked
I talk say i dey find virgin?

Well if I'm correct you want sexually upright or something like that. What could be more sexually upright than a virgin?
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by seunny4lif(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wait make I grin ;DD small
Something like this happened in my family cry but Thank God she married now cool
She almost won kill herself cos when guys dey find her, she dey claim holy ghost fire undecided after like 34yrs cry things fall really apart cry
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by seunny4lif(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wait make I grin ;DD small
Something like this happened in my family cry but Thank God she married now cool
She almost won kill herself cos when guys dey find her, she dey claim holy ghost fire undecided after like 34yrs cry things fall really apart cry
Nairaland husband make una come oooh cos fresh wife don land grin
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by brownsug(f): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
She doesn't have to be desp.she only needs to socialize,take her time to study any man before getting into relationships,and try to look good let d curves be where they ought. To be and flats where they ought and pray for direction

What can she do?
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by brownsug(f): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
As I read I'm laughing like I'm mad _ get mouth die
I'm outta here haha!

Toks2008:

Please leave virginity aside..One fact is that she is sexually decent and i like that though you don't have to be a virgin to be sexually decent.

But one fcat is this..Physically unattractive ladies are sometimes left with no choice but to be decent cos guys really don't rush them so when a lady starts to form i quickly look at her to see if she is worth the traffic and if YES then i give it to her and if NO i just yimu...

Its like ugly ladies claiming they have character and i wonder if it will not be a double disaster to be ugly physically and character wise else the need to force a gooid character outta themselves.

Nevertheless i respect her so well expecialy if she is also hot in physical looks because such is worth having.
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by brownsug(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guy u self drop ur own bombshell,laugh wan kill me o

ClassCaptain:
Person way dey do MSC be virgin...u Go see people dey open virgin threads any how naw

" My grandmother is a Virgin..Should she keep it ??

yeye dey smell
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by brownsug(f): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks ladies nd gentlemen especially ideyhere,class captain,toks, I just got loads of comedy for free still laughing gidnite
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by brownsug(f): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank u ladies and gentlemen especially ideyhere,classcaptain and toks,I just got loads of comedy for free I'm still laughing
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Toks2008(m): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2015
brownsug:
I'm outta here haha!

grin
brownsug:
I'm outta here haha!

Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2015
ikubch:

I can marry her. True. Don't mind the jobless nairalanders, I'm a veteran in managing a home.
jobless mofo like you
Re: My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2015
oops!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'EMPIRE' Creator Lee Daniels & Actor Jussi Smollett Now Dating? *photo* / My Girl On Her Period... (issues) / Goron Tula Can't Be Overrated... See Users Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.