Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,606 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. (5811 Views)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Kindycute:

For me, I study her level is maturity, some gals will just know what you want while others will love to play along to see your persistence, for the matured ones, after a couple of meetings, I just put up the question indirectly, you already know what I want baby, you're a nice gal I'll want to spend my time and life with, I'll love you to be my gal, matured ladies will be like oh really, thanks But I can't tell u anything now, give me time to makeup my mind, blah blah blah. wen she says that, forget it, you've got her.
My guy u sound like a pro, Kudos.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2015
kingphilip:
shhhhhhhhhh if u tell anybody say I reach u eh

BTW good morning
morning dem nor go hear
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by kingphilip(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

morning dem nor go hear
Aha now U come
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Lol I'm still learning sha.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by sipsip(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Oh...k. Talk to her for a while. Phone calls, sms's and physical. Get to know her more and get her to see me as part of her life now... Once in a while chip in the "we should be together joke". The "see as we fit" joke also. Watch her reactions. Show her I'm not desperate and clinging though. When I'm sure the chemistry is really mutual, say 3weeks- 6weeks... Make her know I feel this connection with her, and want to take it a step further. Ask her what's stopping us...etc. After that day, seal it with a kiss If it's a private environment. I pray say she no go be my official girl after that day o.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2015
d attitude shows it all u don need to say anytn smtime, since last December i ve been very close to one lady i love her n i knew she loves me too n i want to date her, but since we wer very close i don't know hw to put it, on d day of presidential election smtin spark up n i open up to her, after all d toasting she said i have not said anytin 'imagine' that if i'm serious i shld toast her in d day time not in d night cos she knew i'm a shy type
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ZUBY77(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Yea, I envy him.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

Yea, I envy him.
Envy ke! You of all people Zuby? Abeg share some of your tips with us.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ojochegbe1:
d attitude shows it all u don need to say anytn smtime, since last December i ve been very close to one lady i love her n i knew she loves me too n i want to date her, but since we wer very close i don't know hw to put it, on d day of presidential election smtin spark up n i open up to her, after all d toasting she said i have not said anytin 'imagine' that if i'm serious i shld toast her in d day time not in d night cos she knew i'm a shy type
My brother I feel u. The girl must be a sharp girl, I like her already. Goodluck in ur next session of toasting. Lol.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ZUBY77(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Envy ke! You of all people Zuby? Abeg share some of your tips with us.

How am I supposed to come up with that answer?
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

U don't have to think so hard, just share from your experiences grin grin cheesy
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ritababe(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

wit ur xperience around the globe u suppose know how
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ZUBY77(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

U don't have to think so hard, just share from your experiences grin grin cheesy

Hmm.
All those things happened in my dream.
Cant remember anything now.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

Hmm.
All those things happened in my dream.
Cant remember anything now.

Lol, funny dude.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ZUBY77(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Lol, funny dude.

So you don't like funny dudes?
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

So you don't like funny dudes?
Lol, Ok I get. That's your line.
Thanks for sharing anyways.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ZUBY77(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Lol, Ok I get. That's your line.
Thanks for sharing anyways.

Don' mind me.. Welcome to Life on the Run.. The Run never ends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS: 5 Signs She Definitely Wants 5ex From You… / PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging / Capital Letter V (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.