Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook (7693 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by saasala(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
cheesy

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Destined2win: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
That's too rude.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by yapapa: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
dry...d mumu above me is a dullard ^^^

1 Like

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by kingofchess(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
broke guy and awuf girl

2 Likes

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by cruzita(f): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided the guy na mumu period.why not say no instead of insulting her. too many kids in adult body these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by vizkiz: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
All these mumu girls on Facebook sef undecided

After posting 500 pictures everyday they will now start hunting for airtime to do another subscription. Awon oloriburuku grin

17 Likes

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by emmchi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
that's uncalled for undecided you don't have to use abusive words to pass your message through.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by MissingBudget: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
yapapa:
dry...d mumu above me is a dullard ^^^

Serious dullard. If I see this dry joke on FP I will just deactivate my account.

1 Like

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by saasala(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
undecided the guy na mumu period.why not say no instead of insulting her. too many kids in adult body these days

Judging by the guy's response where he said "Do I know you?" It shows clearly that that was their first time of chatting. Who in their right senses starts a chat with a total stranger and the first thing they are asking for is airtime. No introduction, nothing... She deserves it abeg

1 Like

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Strahovski1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
I support the guy

But the insult was not needed
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by nerdfrost(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:

After posting 500 pictures everyday they will now start hunting for airtime to do another subscription. Awon oloriburuku grin

. Lwkmd grin. The gal nĂ¥ parforated mumu angry
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by princefaculty(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
The girl must have been playing the guy serious shakara...

Some girls can beg like almajiris sef
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by abimic(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
This op is a scam, the lady's pic from the beginning compared to the guy's pic at the tale end is same, so what does the op take us for? Gullible people!? only superficial people would believe this hoax!
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by saasala(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
abimic:
This op is a scam, the lady's pic from the beginning compared to the guy's pic at the tale end is same, so what does the op take us for? Gullible people!? only superficial people would believe this hoax!

You be correct mumu of the 21st century... You certainly dont use facebook... Nuff said
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by tobechi74: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good for ha
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Sexytemi(f): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
that was so bad on both sides....
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by abimic(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
saasala:

You be correct mumu of the 21st century... You certainly dont use facebook... Nuff said
Stop begging the question with petty and unwarranted vitriolics, drive home a point Mr. Facebook addict! Ain't the pic the same or u ended up stealing the girl's pic and replace yours with hers!?

1 Like

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by SweetOlive(f): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Funny
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=abimic post=43165418]
When you charting via facebook only one picture will be showing. For example ; if am a guy charting with a girl, on
ly the girl's picture will be appearing on my
screen. In the girl's phone as well only my own picture will be appearing as we chart. I hope that settles your doubt with the op.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by xtervaganza(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
the guy did the right thing .

Until the leechy ladies learn to get a life and a job we will continue to insult you

1 Like

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by saasala(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
abimic:

Stop begging the question with petty and unwarranted vitriolics, drive home a point Mr. Facebook addict! Ain't the pic the same or u ended up stealing the girl's pic and replace yours with hers!?

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lolz, wats d girl's reply na?
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
saasala:

Judging by the guy's response where he said "Do I know you?" It shows clearly that that was their first time of chatting. Who in their right senses starts a chat with a total stranger and the first thing they are asking for is airtime. No introduction, nothing... She deserves it abeg
Some thing happened to me.... Just after hello,, next thing "could you please do me a favour" ? I need airtel card.... Lol,,,
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by blesskewe(f): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
she deserve more
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
cruzita:
girls will always be girls. they have this natural instinct of supporting themselves. that's the obvious reason why you won't castigate a girl for begging a total stranger for card but will only see the guy's insult as the thing to talk about.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Starboytwo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
vizkiz:

]Awon oloriburuku abi Awon oloriburuku... The guy even nice... Mtn.. Mtn kee your papa... Useless bish
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Biglittlelois(f): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
OneSentence:

girls will always be girls. they have this natural instinct of supporting themselves. that's the obvious reason why you won't castigate a girl for begging a total stranger for card but will only see the guy's insult as the thing to talk about.

But he didnt have to insult her to drive home his point, he should have politely said no, but then guys like you would always support themselves.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:

But he didnt have to insult her to drive home his point, he should have politely said no, but then guys like you would always support themselves.
jeez...u need to calm down and read things. I never supported him. I only highlighted her noticing his insult without talking about the girl' behaviour. I even called what he said an insult cos it's wrong. guys up there have already said he shouldn't have insulted her.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Biglittlelois(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
OneSentence:

jeez...u need to calm down and read things. I never supported him. I only highlighted her noticing his insult without talking about the girl' behaviour. I even called what he said an insult cos it's wrong. guys up there have already said he shouldn't have insulted her.

I quoted you cos you said we always suppport ourselves, which you also indirectly did, you only mentioned the insult but didnt castigate him in any way, doesnt matter if guys up there did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spanishfly. Any Idea? / Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? / She Said Yes, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.