Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (29530 Views)

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? / Men With Skinny Legs / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Leviticus 19:28

NIV -" Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord".

If God's law condemns it, why should I applaud it ? Abeg, I dey fear God angry
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
It's a total turn-off, cant imagine myself gettin married to a MARKED-LADY...
how do i explain to my kids & God
I c it as d highest level of irresponsibility.
Leviticus 19:28

*yeyedeysmell*

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by kendrick93(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
i love tattooed gals.it turns me on
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rubbish and Nonsense! Tatoo ko, Tato ni... They all look wierd wit tatoos. Anyway, its jex a matter of choice cos i hate a single scratch of tatoo on a guy. Doesnt move nor attract me one bit, it disgusts me instead making them look IRRESPONSIBLE. No matter d extent of fame or wealth, no man wearing a tatoo is of no importance 2 me.

The pix looks more or less like people taking a pix wit snakes on them.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Angeldemivida: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
haymoney01: I am somehow addicted to ladies with it... I really can't take my eyes off the tatooed part especially if its the boobs or butts... Buh I can't marry any of them... Iya Ibeji no go gree

Better marry the kind of woman you like. Don't be gawking at the ladies with tattoos in secret and tomorrow go marry one without it. You may end up feeling trapped in marriage and always embarrassing your wife longing for such ladies, and the next minute u go come open thread here begin to dey shout"I don't find my wife appealing anymore". Hia o.

It's your life, are you living for Iya Ibeji? unless you already had a first wife whose name is Iya Ibeji sha.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by nicholasis(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Bigsteveg(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Then God will spit on you.

We are all here to catch fun, it doesn't make sense dragging GOD name in ur little spat. U can still pass ur message across without disregarding that name.
Am sure u cant start swearing with ur father's name like dat.
Stay bless.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by iamord(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls when talking about tats ..endeavor to differentiate real tats from all those local tattoos , that's is like they use nail to draw scorpion , crab or cross ! Those ones na smellos
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Then God will spit on you.

The same God that is categorically against tattoo. I guess you made the comment just to justify tattoo or appreciate those who wear it, solely because you equally wear some.

To each man, his own sha. GOD IS ON THE THRONE.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by onome710(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
My immediate ex had a lovely tattoo at the waistline above her arse.
I personally don't like tattoos and can never get one altho sometimes I find myself admiring them on people including my ex, as I loved seeing it while 'hitting it' from behind. But that doesn't change the fact that people with tattoos are seen in our society as morally bankrupt and to a large extent it is true. Getting a tattoo shows a high level or 'rebellion as no parent would love his/her child tattooed. And also it shows a certain 'wild side' to that peerson. Somehow I always and still have a 'negative view' on pple with tattoos.
Stories my ex told me about her 'past' life and how and why she got the tattoos proves me and majority of people true.
People with tattoos are termed 'irresponsible'

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

You most be a big fan of Cheryl Cole then
oh yea .. *smiles* She got the apple shape.. That's ma fav.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by diamondbility: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ladies and men with tatto appear irresponsible to me
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Keep saying hour of grace, while u keep nearing hell small small, JESUS neva disputed d old testament, the laws GOD gave MOSES are still in existence and will be till the world ends. Be wise.

Bros, I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH YOU. I believe I know my Bible well enough to know Deeper life preaching from the real truth. Jesus Christ did not dispute the old testament, which strengthens my point. Mathew 5:17, for he did not come to abolish the law or that of the prophet, but to fulfil it. How did he mean to fulfill the law? Go back and read Leviticus again and then know who God was speaking to. Then also, read up to know Christ original mission here on earth. If some of these laws are observed including the sacrifice of blood from animals, why did Jesus Christ die? No further comment... Live your life brother.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Richy4(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
It is horrible to look at when the person turns 50 and over.

I Expected OP to post older men/ women to balance the equation.

Why post only young fresh people? Bring the saggy bodies of older people too that has it
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Gooci(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
i hate it in this life and in the hereafter
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by apolonius(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tattoos are some form of freedom of expression and bodily fashion freedom Yet it is a total no for me.

While I may be dismissed as some ill-conservative,the Naija upbringing in me will label it some atom of irresponsibility.smiley

Now,where I come from a woman wearing tattoos is immediately judged a 'no bride' material. I will think it is to the extreme,but I will never date anyone with a conspicuous tattoo.smiley
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
majekdom2: oh yea .. *smiles* She got the apple shape.. That's ma fav.

I like her as a Singer/ personality, but that tattoo has got to be the biggest mistake she made in her life...Even much of a mistake than the one she made, marrying Ashley and getting remarried after 3 months.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who cares about who likes who and who doesn't. It's a free world, and people are free to do whatever they want with their body. These religious zealots make me sick to my stomach with their sanctimonious crap, like scars aren't tattoos as well.

Shyte, I've got tattoos, and I'm getting more in August. And boi, I love me sum chic with nice tats, especially in the batty region and/or her chest.

Tattoo tears! cool
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by grandoworld: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
A big CAPITAL NO. its unbiblical
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Bwaal(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
englishmart: [size=45pt] I prefer the tattoos on the kpekus[/size]
weyrey he he he
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Joshuadon: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
tattoo z rationally despicable..............................no long story

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by segzyj(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
lalasticlala: I overheard some girls argue over a tattooed guy they saw at an eatery. One of the girls said she liked the guy especially his tattooed neck or something, while the other said that she can never have anything to do with a tattooed guy, that tattoos portray a guy irresponsible.

I immediately made up my mind to bring up the topic for discussion here.

Come to think of it, many guys, especially celebrities are now going for tattoos, even some women are also going for tattoos as a part of fashion and style.

So ladies in the house, are you attracted to guys with tattoos?

If I may go further, guys, are you attracted to babes with tattoo?
....................................................................... People with tattoos are being arrested in Ondo Town the last time I visited the place early last week and they taken to SARS at the state headquarter in Akure. Its a Stop and Search things. They ask you to stop,off your cloth,look whether you were tattooed or not even while working on the Road. If they found tattoo on you ,you will be detain and taken to SARS, if no tattoo you are free
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
A big NO!!!! demonic & irritating

#team.beware.of.illuminatii.

almost destroyed my life , BE WARN!!

stay natural!! .

1luv.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Bigsteveg(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
manny4life:

Bros, I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH YOU. I believe I know my Bible well enough to know Deeper life preaching from the real truth. Jesus Christ did not dispute the old testament, which strengthens my point. Mathew 5:17, for he did not come to abolish the law or that of the prophet, but to fulfil it. How did he mean to fulfill the law? Go back and read Leviticus again and then know who God was speaking to. Then also, read up to know Christ original mission here on earth. If some of these laws are observed including the sacrifice of blood from animals, why did Jesus Christ die? No further comment... Live your life brother.

Ur points are really true but not justified with the situation, So becos JESUS died for u now, u can go get tattoo, u can go futher in2 fornication, adultery becos his grace is sufficient, did Jesus died for u so u could sideline the old testament..if so, we should forgo tithe, if so we should also forgo church becos it was in d old testament the word came out 'remember the 7th .........." I can go on and on.

Ur facts are tru but they are with wrong examples. GOD has being GOD before MOSES and was GOD during JESUS CHRIST and is still GOD during our time and will still be GOD when the world end. Do not take his grace for being slack. Thank u.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
if you want to draw tatto, make sure u draw am for ur eye balls angry

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
a capital NO for me. tattoo and irresponsibility are two sides of a coin. no responsible fella wud ever think of tattoo, it should be the list on ur discuss.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by nickz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lily4star: It doesn't freek me, except it has to be on your dickkk cap with my initials, if I no love am make I know wetin cause am wink
gringrin lmfao....you are wicked!!grin
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by p2t2r(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
alphacapa: If was to get tatted i'll get the mandala tattoos
is this mandala your father brother
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
firstEVA: I really do not understand why someone would disfigure their skin in the name of tattoo. No I don't like men with obvious tattoo.
you probly wud neva undstnd,dumb freak
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by donem: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
segzyj: ....................................................................... People with tattoos are being arrested in Ondo Town the last time I visited the place early last week and they taken to SARS at the state headquarter in Akure. Its a Stop and Search things. They ask you to stop,off your cloth,look whether you were tattooed or not even while working on the Road. If they found tattoo on you ,you will be detain and taken to SARS, if no tattoo you are free
Haha u must be kidding.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Ifyjemila(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
FrancisTony: I don't like women with tatoo. undecided

They are more like a man. lipsrsealed E.g Shan George. grin
Not only shan george even tonto dike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.