Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? (9266 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On May 06, 2015
What are your views of women and tattoos?
Would you date a girl wearing tattoos?
Marry?

My sister decided to get a tattoo to surprised her boyfriend. He told her that she is participating in a devil worship.

Your thoughtd?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:34am On May 06, 2015
Cool
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2015
Well I could date one buh am nad gona take her home to momma...

2 Likes

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Well I could date one buh am nad gona take her home to momma...

Why not dear?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by agarawu23(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
tattoo, not a good sign of moral training
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by spongeisback: 6:40am On May 06, 2015
It depends on where she has the tattoo. I hate tramp stamps. I can't marry a girl with tattoos on her legs, waist or face. undecided
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Raiders: 6:40am On May 06, 2015
I am okay with it as long as its a hidden tattoo that can easily be covered with clothes. my girlfriend has a tattoo of her late grandmothers name.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Why not dear?
I will take her home to momma if d tatoo isn't a permanent one cuz she has to remove it.. Buh if its permanent, I won't cuz I can not compromise my standards in choosin a wife
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by CountDracula(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2015
Depends on d geographical location of d tattoo and hw big it is. Bt I really wud prefer a girl WITHOUT the dragon tattoo anyday

1 Like

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by CountDracula(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
tattoo, not a good sign of moral training
Wats d relationship btwn tattoo and morals?

2 Likes

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 06, 2015
I love it, want mind my wife having one, but in somewhere very concealed like her waist, I'll so love it, it turns me on, seriously...
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by ifex370(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2015
cannot work for me...

That one means X , no go area
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by agarawu23(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:

Wats d relationship btwn tattoo and morals?
first check the meaning of morality.

its my own opinion, I blv a well behaved lady will not draw tattoos therefore I can't accept such in "my" own relationship.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by CountDracula(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:

its my own opinion, I blv a well behaved lady will not draw tattoos therefore I can't accept such in "my" own relationship.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Ddonoflife(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:

sorry bro buh i cnt seem to find any connection to both.imagine a scenario where a gals tatooes a guys name shes in love with,does dat mean shes gat no morals.i love tattoes on ladies buh it shld be on d back,or a covered area
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2015
I hate that thing gan!!!!!
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MizMyColi(f): 7:36am On May 06, 2015
The only tattoos I reject in very strong terms are the kinds which pose health risk.

You'd be amazed at the beauty you could find in the supposedly creepy ones.

I think I like tattoos, it's just some folks overdo it, plus our roots as conservative people do not encourage such, hence the mass apathy.

Tallesty1, I have one, you wanna see it?tongue
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
The only tattoos I reject in very strong terms are the kinds which pose health risk.

You'd be amazed at the beauty you could find in the supposedly creepy ones.

I think I like tattoos, it's just some folks overdo it, plus our roots as conservative people do not encourage such, hence the mass apathy.

Tallesty1, I have one, you wanna see it?tongue
Noangry
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MizMyColi(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2015
gringringringrin
Tallesty1:
Noangry

I like it when you make that face.
So I'll just go ahead and show youtongue

You ready?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringrin

I like it when you make that face.
So I'll just go ahead and show youtongue

You ready?
Wait.

Lemme get my knife
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MizMyColi(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2015
angry
Tallesty1:
Wait.

Lemme get my knife
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by jmoore(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2015
How many women have tattoos in Nigeria?

Mild one ain't bad.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
What
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MizMyColi(f): 8:36am On May 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
What

What do you need the knife forundecided
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

What do you need the knife forundecided
Scraping
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On May 06, 2015
angry
Tallesty1:
Scraping

embarassed
undecided
angry
sad
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Femiblacky(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2015
In time past I use to think tattoos are only made for fashion until recently when I get to knw that most tattoos are used to conceal traditional incision (known as gbere in yoruba),thus,I hate tattoo based on what I've come to know
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by McEwen(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by godoluwa(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2015
MrsChima:
What are your views of women and tattoos?
Would you date a girl wearing tattoos?
Marry?

My sister decided to get a tattoo to surprised her boyfriend. He told her that she is participating in a devil worship.

Your thoughtd?
MY NO GO AREA!!! TATTOO IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH EMPTY HEAD
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 06, 2015
~ Tattoo is no big deal. Nigerians have been hypocritical since 19AD.. What does tattoo have to do with character .
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
I will take her home to momma if d tatoo isn't a permanent one cuz she has to remove it.. Buh if its permanent, I won't cuz I can not compromise my standards in choosin a wife
.So if she was everything you want and more...you will ignore her cos she has a tattoo?

Hmm.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2015
Am a fashion freak and its no biggy if my girl tats her body, its sexy anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Husband-snatcher! / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.