Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... (831 Views)

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by okumbe(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
in a situation where ur girl's mother is not in support of ur relationship with her daughter, just because u're not giving her plenty of money that will be of help to her mother too, what will u do ? But u know she loves u and she's ready to forfeit anything to stay with you. Even her mother is pushing her to be following rich men that can be giving that money that they need.... Her mother has even threatened me saying she's targetting me if I don't leave her daughter alone, calling me all sorts of names just bc I don't earn much.... I have come to conclusion of breaking up with her but I need useful advice from u all.....
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by yorex2011: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Well.. Ure dating the girl and not her mother...
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by pasqal09: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
If the mum is dangerous, then I suggest u leave her for ur own safety
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by pweedyuz(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
pasqal09: If the mum is dangerous, then I suggested u leave her for ur own safety
Suggested

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by pasqal09: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
pweedyuz:
Suggested
That was a typo
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by raziboi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
since u love her don't mind ha mother.....by d way aw much em husband get wen en marry am mtcheeew

BTW...let De gal knw u wnt remain lyk Dis forever....
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by mayorall(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
According to Yoruba adage

Aya buruku se fe sugbon Ana buruku o se ni.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by Linzo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Since the mother is threatenibg your life. please i advice you quash the feelings and let her go then move on wth your precious life. A bird at hand is worth one million in the bush. i rest my case
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by Agybabe(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Let her be and work harder.

Please, don't go to hell quickly because of a girl o.

But make sure you surprise her mum next year.

Love my foot! I detest such tales.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by OohMpa: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Last time ooh Mpa checked, fish and kpomo sellers want to get married too. You can try your luck there

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by ednut1(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2014
stay away from brokeass hungry gals abeg
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by Islie: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2014
have watched this type of thing in a nollywood flick......

But, if ure sure it really you
then i advice you to watch that flick toooo and see the end result

maybe u might change your mind

*if ure ready to face the wrath of a hungry mother inlaw.....stay with her daughter*, i hope u have the shock absorber to withstand her.
Re: Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... by pasqal09: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Or get her pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Lonely Man Tries To Find Love By Plastering Posters Of Himself All Over New York / Is Social Network Killing Our Ability To Mingle In The 'real' World? / Inbox Message Of Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.