Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! (1074 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by mysterious12(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lately, i have been with my best friend, a guy, i usually go to his crib to visit or we hit at my place or some fast food joint but i noticed whenever im at his place, his sister has been giving me this seductive look. Me as my best friends' guy, i no wan try anything stupid. But im a guy and this babe is hot. I feel like making a move to make this babe my girl, but my friendship with my guy go spoil. I no know wetin i go do. Help?! but damn she hot
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by pasqal09: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Do that and kiss the friendship goodbye.
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by padeolu: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tell him first..after which you do it, with or without his permission.

#talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by IamforGod: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Why not give him your sister too so u can become family

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
wel it all depends on d kind of guy u r. if u n her broda ur frend r womanizas,dere is no way he wil alowd u to date hs sis. bt if u be beta pason u may hv a litle chance sha.infct jst remove her frm ur mind if u stil value una frendship.
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by saintneo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
mysterious12: Lately, i have been with my best friend, a guy, i usually go to his crib to visit or we hit at my place or some fast food joint but i noticed whenever im at his place, his sister has been giving me this seductive look. Me as my best friends' guy, i no wan try anything stupid. But im a guy and this babe is hot. I feel like making a move to make this babe my girl, but my friendship with my guy go spoil. I no know wetin i go do. Help?! but damn she hot

Do the needful if and only if your intentions are pure.
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
mysterious12: Lately, i have been with my best friend, a guy, i usually go to his crib to visit or we hit at my place or some fast food joint but i noticed whenever im at his place, his sister has been giving me this seductive look. Me as my best friends' guy, i no wan try anything stupid. But im a guy and this babe is hot. I feel like making a move to make this babe my girl, but my friendship with my guy go spoil. I no know wetin i go do. Help?! but damn she hot

There is this new temperature regulator I will recommend for you..
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by jnrbayano(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Your fear is the kind of person you are.

Your gain is also the kind of person you are.

Very simple.
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by dBard: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guys/boys of today...
No Codes whatsoever
s.m.h

in d words of gangstalicious 'ur homies over bitches' son..
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Niqqa op....I have just two questions for you answer them correctly in your heart before you hit her up,1) do you really love her or you lusting after her because she's hot? 2). Is her brother you friend gonna marry his own sister? Figure that out and do the math,life is like mathematical word problems,learn know how to unravel misery from mystery
Re: Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
'Damn she is hot'. It seem you wanna blow her and later tell your guys how you take run the show abi.... Big Error sad

Well, a guy won't marry his sister, but Respect her dignity or else if you tarnish am. If I was your friend,I will treat your p.huck up.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings / Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? / My Top 5 rlanders Who Created Best&sensible Threads In 2014 In This Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.