Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (61180 Views)

SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Lost but Satisfied / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sure things will be better that I believe
D9ty7: Abeg no vex... Things can only get better.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks 4 the update,goodnight
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
sleep well
seunviju: Thanks 4 the update,goodnight
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oluwafumilayo95
Ytee
Queenxstar: Its been a while.
tohero: Long time.
Temmytayo20: Longest time.
JesDivine: How have you been?
Mzmira
irene14
Tolulopegeorge: I saw you viewing the thread.
enemercy
bussyzionite.
I CALL ON YOU GUYS TO CHECK OUT THIS STORY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Temmytayo20(f): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yes sir... U re doin a gr8 work, keep it comin!
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Tolulopegeorge(f): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Great story.more grease to your elbow
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by labaski(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
nice updates d9ty7..keep 'em comin..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by onosj(f): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Tina is better 4 u na 2 tell Raymond ur past before is too late! D9ty7 more ink 2 ur pen.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by skono(m): 3:40am On Sep 11, 2014
I have read a lot of stories here on nairaland. You all good I must say but I have notice one thing storyline is the same; having said that I still enjoy your work..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2014
good morning guys, hw was your nite?
@seunviju, onosj, skona, tolulopegeorge, temmytayo20, labaski, vibra, seanixking, PrinceAdepoju.... Hope y'all had a nice night rest?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Seanixking: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2014
If ai waz duh one ai culd ahv teh vhat uncle uche vhat he asked mhe tew qo learn menial trade coz mah mum asked him fuh money,so he shuld juss eff up......d9ty7 mah nyt waz gud, and wah abuh ya? #eatin mah prinqlez wif vitamilk, any1 care tew join?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by princesssusan(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Weldone sir! But tina shud open up o b4 it will b 2 late
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Hameenat94(f): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wedding bells!!!! Bro come nd update pls
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Good morning guys, how was your night?
@hameenat94, Tolulopegeorge, labaski, Princessusan, seanixking, skono, onosj, Temmytayo20, PrinceAdepoju....
Check back in an hour's time. You'll have something to read.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by JigsawKillah(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2014
it isn't a great story if Jigsaw hasn't commented on it
so d9ty7 if u don't update before noon what happened in 1923 will repeat itself
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2014
POST HIDDEN

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Thank
God you have commented. Now it is a great story.[quote
author=JigsawKillah]it isn't a great story if Jigsaw hasn't commented on
it
so d9ty7 if u don't update before noon what happened in 1923 will repeat
itself[/quote]How I wish I haven't updated. But all the same let that
thing that happened in 1923 repeat itself.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by JigsawKillah(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
I lik
D9ty7: Thank God you have commented. Now it is a great story.How I wish I haven't updated. But all the same let that thing that happened in 1923 not repeat itself.

I want to believe the bolded word there was mistakenly omitted

that breakfast part is so real
I hate that part when there's about to be an occasion. most of the time, I end up having eaten too much and when I need rest, I sleep on the bare floor
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
They are in fact an error.[quote
author=JigsawKillah]I lik

I want to believe the bolded word there was mistakenly omitted

that breakfast part is so real
I hate that part when there's about to be an occasion. most of the time,
I end up having eaten too much and when I need rest, I sleep on the
bare floor[/quote]
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Seanixking: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
D9ty7: Good morning guys, how was your night?
@hameenat94, Tolulopegeorge, labaski, Princessusan, seanixking, skono, onosj, Temmytayo20, PrinceAdepoju....
Check back in an hours time. You'll have something to read.
D9ty7 vhiz qreetinq,hmm ai hope t cmz wit update coz mah pringlez en vitamilk z @ duh brink
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Emzypaz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello guys, am here again to advertise on behalf of one of our best upcoming writers on Nairaland.
Are you interested in reading teenage stories about secondary school love and flings....
Our dear cheryluv is on with a story titled MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE
This is the link to the thread..... https://www.nairaland.com/1892321/life-secondary-school...
Check it out and be glad you did.
God bless!
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Uthman51(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sire....u are grate.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hi guys!
Am putting this story on a temporary hold until I win this war on plagiarism. A guy named Richy Nelly Richmond on facebook has been posting one of my previous stories on his timeline or so.
Until I stop him I won't post anything here but you guys can help me out by adding him and telling him a piece of your mind.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by arabaribiti(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry oga mi we go carry go fight the guy for fb na bad belly dey worry am
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
I appreciate it bro.
arabaribiti: Sorry oga mi we go carry go fight the guy for fb na bad belly dey worry am
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by tohero(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seriously, its a long tym! Pardon me pls. I wil b bak soon. M on a hot sit for d moment.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by labaski(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
wat is d title of d story he is copying? is it Teenage love naivety?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Emzypaz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yes ma'am.
labaski: wat is d title of d story he is copying? is it Teenage love naivety?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Melancholy(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Hmm... So far, it has been an interesting ride reading this story. Well, i now learn a secret that no matter how wicked ur families are, a day will come u need them most! The right time comes, tina was bold enough to dish out those words to her uncle like bomb, whiles uncles' wife less perturb by just previous tantrum that ensued. Yea, now am back from my long expedition.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
What!!!!He's so lucky I don't do Facebook, if not....hmmm...

Why plagiarism?? One's first story here!!!
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
POST HIDDEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.