Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (61206 Views)

SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Lost but Satisfied / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: buhahahaha,

so, you would have used the space for? undecided
To sing
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Uthman51(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Welcome back boss....have missed a lot
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
seunviju: Na u sabi that o
tongue
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
seunviju: To sing
so, you sabi sing?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: so, you sabi sing?
Try me
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Gracy295(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2014
When are you updating? Its better you suspend ALL IN A CIRCLE for now and finish this one.
Gracy say so.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Emzypaz(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Welldone o my boss but don't you think this story deserves to be lengthy? As in a change from being a short story because I can see you rushed things and everything was made brief which is quite different from what I read in your manuscript.
But all the same it is good and ALL IN A CIRCLE? I can see something.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
D9ty7: --continuation--
END OF CHAPTER 5

I love the way you keep it precise and simple...

Don't you think its high time you update??
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Uthman51(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
more please...
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
D9ty7 wetin u dey do us no good o,huh
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg no vex with your boy. My phone is the main problem. But no worries am taking the two of them out for repair today, so we'll get more updates.
seunviju: D9ty7 wetin u dey do us no good o,huh
Lets just manage and finish this story with inconsistent update. By the time ALL IN A CIRCLE begins we'll get about four updates per day. Good or bad?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Its likely we get up to three updates today but first I have to charge my phone. Lemme drop one update before I charge.
Battery: 55%
Let me use 5% and update then I go and top it up to 100% before we get the third update.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Flakkydagirl I can see you viewing this thread. Good morning to you.
But seriously I don't know how to beg you cos I know I didn't make some things right. Sorry for not being on your thread to read or comment. I'll make amends.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Flakkydagirl: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
D9ty7: Flakkydagirl I can see you viewing this thread. Good morning to you.
But seriously I don't know how to beg you cos I know I didn't make some things right. Sorry for not being on your thread to read or comment. I'll make amends.
I'm vexing with A̶̲̥̅ capital V.But all D̶̲̥̅̊ same i know you've been busy and the phone issue too.

It's good that you're back,i can't wait for you to commence work fully on All in A̶̲̥̅ Circle..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks for understanding jare my sisyer.
Flakkydagirl: I'm vexing with A̶̲̥̅ capital V.But all D̶̲̥̅̊ same i know you've been busy and the phone issue too.

It's good that you're back,i can't wait for you to commence work fully on All in A̶̲̥̅ Circle..

I'll find time to finish REBBECCA nd SIBLINGS...
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2014
@Seunviju, uthman51, ThaRuthlxx7, Darus5, Trusted, Vibra, Heemah, PrinceAdepoju, Dammygoody and others.. I don update o...
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks so much boss
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
I should thank you for being with me.
Vibra: Thanks so much boss
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Are you a short story lover? Have you checked out this story? If no why don't you check it out now and tell me what you think.
Ayobami195
AliyuOzioma
Aish800
Titiyella
Wizard007
Bhummieluv
Slimmygee
Nnoly
Tescoleps
MuniratAbolani.
Check it out!!!
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
I can see rollytee viewing this thread. Waiting ofr your comment.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Emzypaz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
If you are following this story you'll
know that its been a while since d9ty7 posted 3updates in a day and now
he just did and how sure are we that we won't get more before today runs
out. Lets appreciate him for what he has done and there is only one way
we could appreciate him.
Vote for him here......
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/16

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
seunviju: Try me
Okay, go ahead.grin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well done, boss.

I pray Tina will not regret this. Two days to introduction.

It's still an introduction by the way. Not yet wedding, abi?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Seanixking: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ahm still waitin fuh updatez ooooo......#drinkin caprisonne
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
We'll get update before 12midnight or early tomorrow morning.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well a broken introduction is better than a broken marriage and abeg o shey na just intro dem wan do wey dem dey travel out go buy tins?Orisirisi huh but D9ty7 dis update no do me o,haba since all did while but thank you for the updates
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Okay, go ahead.grin
How will you hear me?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg no vex... Things can only get better. [quote
author=seunviju]Well a broken introduction is better than a broken
marriage and abeg o shey na just intro dem wan do wey dem dey travel out
go buy tins?Orisirisi huh but D9ty7 dis update no do me o,haba since
all did while but thank you for the updates[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.