Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (61181 Views)

SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Lost but Satisfied / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
This update is just too short but hope the problem has been rectify?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
It has been modified.
ma'am.
seunviju: This update is just too short but hope the problem has been rectify?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Vibra, tell me you want to read and run away without commenting. That's impossible cos I saw you viewing.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boss, I've you been able to get across to out brother* ??
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ah don't get.
dammygoody: Boss, I've you been able to get across to out brother* ??
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
D9ty7: Ah don't get.
The Facebook man or is it guy..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Benjaminbest(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
waiting for more
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yeah I was able to talk to him today and he accused me of stealing the story too. He said he got the story from a facebook page FACEFOCUS or something and that makes the both of us thieves.
dammygoody: The Facebook man or is it guy..
Even his readers are not interested in knowing who the original writer is. Though he is on part 2 of the story and there is a part 3 which has not been posted anywhere. Am waiting to see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
D9ty7: Vibra, tell me you want to read and run away without commenting. That's impossible cos I saw you viewing.
you caught me..
i just have this feeling that the wedding would not hold...boss abeg prove me wrong
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
We've come a long way. Let us keep our comments coming as we prepare to embark on the last few updates of the story then we drop the pen.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
This story is finishing on or before monday, so laet our comments fill this place up.
And straight up after this story, a crime story will set it. Titled: ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
D9ty7: Yeah I was able to talk to him today and he accused me of stealing the story too. He said he got the story from a facebook page FACEFOCUS or something and that makes the both of us thieves.Even his readers are not interested in knowing who the original writer is. Though he is on part 2 of the story and there is a part 3 which has not been posted anywhere. Am waiting to see what will happen.
Seriously!!!! In fact, I don't know what to say....
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Drop your comments guys.... Its likely we get more updates before 12am.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Haderoncare(f): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Interesting
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by onosj(f): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
D Boss we are waiting 4 update pls!!...
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
POST HIDDEN

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
EPILOGUE
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hey guys...... Your thoughts on the story generally.
It has been a wonderful experience for me posting this story here. I hope you all enjoyed the ride even tho there were many obstacles.
Thank you all for reading this. God bless!
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Do join me on OCTOBER 1st 2014 for the start of a new story titled: ALL IN A CIRCLE.... A crime story.

It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a
criminal and the other a policeman. The father
is the chief sponsor of the most notorious
terrorist group in the country where his son is
the main hitman unknown to him and his
second so is on a quest in figuring out the
terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his
father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE-
CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE
GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-
crime-story
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by labaski(f): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
first to read and comment..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by labaski(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
tnks sweety..it was a very vewi sweet and nice ride wt u...more grease to ur elbow and more knowledge to u... patiently and anxiously waiting for 'All in a circle'
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Benjaminbest(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
tanks bro
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
labaski: tnks sweety..it was a very vewi sweet and nice ride wt u...more grease to ur elbow and more knowledge to u... patiently and anxiously waiting for 'All in a circle'
Am glad you really enjoyed it. October is the date.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
labaski: tnks sweety..it was a very vewi sweet and nice ride wt u...more grease to ur elbow and more knowledge to u... patiently and anxiously waiting for 'All in a circle'
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Kunle106(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks for the story.. Though I am a silent reader, keep up the good work, more ink to your pen. I enjoyed it. Out>
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wow.. D9ty7, m jst one of ur followers today, u inspired me with ur comment on oda writer story.. Jst with a little bit of ur story "All in a circle".. I was forced to read your stories.. I started reading dis one dis morning, i jst finished nw... Wait patiently till october 1st.. Keep d gud wrk cumin.. Very fascinatin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by jummy604: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mehn tina u bleeped up,really feel sorry for her
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by princesssusan(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
What a tragedy,tnx bro is nyc readn ur story anticipatn 4 d next one.
Well tina i fink i warned, had even u harken 2 my warnings it could ve been well wit you. R. I. P
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
cry cry..it so sad
Sad ending
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
cry cry..it so sad
That one thing about nemesis

Good work broda
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:02am On Sep 15, 2014
seunviju: How will you hear me?
you just go ahead and sing first.
Don't worry on how I will hear yougrin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:35am On Sep 15, 2014
I'm sure All in a Circle will be much better than this.

I salute you, boss!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.