Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Pls,advice Needed Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,advice Needed Here (1671 Views)

I Have A Problem Pls Advice / Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. / A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello peeps,I want to ask if its good to go to work with a baby under 6month and come back late in the night by 11pm-12pm,I just wanna ask if its good to walk with a baby late in d night,pls advice needed quickly
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Kanwulia: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Na condition make crawfish bend abi? kiss
Me sef nor wan work o.
But I dey spend 12 hours out of my bed. . . 7 days a week sometimes.
Omo! Na Godiiiioh!
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by emeraldoe(f): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Not advisable @ all. Ur baby will be stressed out. how do u expect a baby to be comfortable frm morning till 11pm.Get a nanny or drop baby off with ur mum(if she is close by)
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by adebayour26: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Though am a young guy, but from experience, d baby cannot just cope wit such circumstances (even a baby day is older).
@emeraldoe has presented a good recommendatn.
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm,tanx for all ur comment,my mum need me at her shop to help her sell islamic materials cos its ramadan period and its a lot of rushing,I told her I will help her becos she is my mother,she has been there financially for me and d baby through thick and thin,bt I think my babys health is most important to me than anything,what do u think I can tell so as nt to hurt her feelings Hmmm,tanx for all ur comment,my mum need me at her shop to help her sell islamic materials cos its ramadan period and its a lot of rushing,I told her I will help her becos she is my mother,she has been there financially for me and d baby through thick and thin,bt I think my babys health is most important to me than anything,what do u think I can tell so as nt to hurt her feelings
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
adebayour26: Though am a young guy, but from experience, d baby cannot just cope wit such circumstances (even a baby day is older).
@emeraldoe has presented a good recommendatn.
tanx dear,I'm just feeling vry hurt here,I wish I ve my own money so my mum won't be able to control me anyhow she want
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kanwulia: Na condition make crawfish bend abi? kiss
Me sef nor wan work o.
But I dey spend 12 hours out of my bed. . . 7 days a week sometimes.
Omo! Na Godiiiioh!
hmmm,nawa o,wetin we wan do now,God go answer our prayers financially o
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
emeraldoe: Not advisable @ all. Ur baby will be stressed out. how do u expect a baby to be comfortable frm morning till 11pm.Get a nanny or drop baby off with ur mum(if she is close by)
hmmm,there is no nanny,and I will be going to shop with my mum,though I've two siblings dats helping mum at d shop,seriously,its nt easy o,God will answer our prayers
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls more advice needed on these,so I will knw what to tell her,so as to nt hurt her feelings
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by okirewaju(f): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doing that will amount to stressing the child and exposing the child to mosquito

You can help your mum at the shop in the morning till like 6pm then you leave while your other siblings take over or is your house far from the shop?

1 Like

Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
okirewaju: Doing that will amount to stressing the child and exposing the child to mosquito

You can help your mum at the shop in the morning till like 6pm then you leave while your other siblings take over or is your house far from the shop?
God,u re talking like dis,its frm igando to oshodi,imagine d stress there for me and d baby,and u knw how rushing of buses use to be,and the long holdup before we reach home,I'm just short of words ,dear,I dnt want to be seen as a bad child and also nt being appreciative
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
okirewaju: Doing that will amount to stressing the child and exposing the child to mosquito

and even imagine,dear,I will ve to wake up when they wake up for sari(4am)and also wake up d baby for bathing(imagine a baby dats still sleeping)and also the heat inside d bus before we reach oshodi and d hold up,nt talking about everything so rough at shop becos of d rushing,nowhere to take care of d baby,and also leaving d shop by 8.30pm,entering a bus,and also hold up on d way,before we finally reach home by 11pm or 12pm,I dnt knw if I can stress my baby like dat,though I'm a first time mother
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Where's your baby's dad in all of this?
If your husband is willing to take the blame, I'll simply tell mama my child's dad doesn't want his baby out that late. I'm assuming your mum respects your hubby's decision.

if that won't work, simply tell mama in a polite mannee that you cannot do it again, your duty is to your baby FIRST and you're stressing that lil cutie too much. She's your mother, she'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
alutacontinua: Where's your baby's dad in all of this?
If your husband is willing to take the blame, I'll simply tell mama my child's dad doesn't want his baby out that late. I'm assuming your mum respects your hubby's decision.

if that won't work, simply tell mama in a polite mannee that you cannot do it again, your duty is to your baby FIRST and you're stressing that lil cutie too much. She's your mother, she'll understand.
yeah,tanx,my baby father is nt in d country,and I'm vry sure he won't want dat for his baby when he hear
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
MojAyo: yeah,tanx,my baby father is nt in d country,and I'm vry sure he won't want dat for his baby when he hear

Gbam!
I think that is what you should tell mama
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
alutacontinua:

Gbam!
I think that is what you should tell mama
bt the problem is d father of d baby is nt financially okay,my mum has been d one taking care of d baby financially,so if I tell her about d babys dad concern about him,she will say there is nothing to say about dat,cos my babys father means nothing to her cos of his financial status,may God help me
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
MojAyo: bt the problem is d father of d baby is nt financially okay,my mum has been d one taking care of d baby financially,so if I tell her about d babys dad concern about him,she will say there is nothing to say about dat,cos my babys father means nothing to her cos of his financial status,may God help me

Are you scared of your mother or something? Are you not an adult? Your mother was once a nursing mother when she had you and your siblings! why will she be soooooo inconsiderate as to allow you jump buses up and down with a baby and make you leave a shop so late? I dnt think a real mother who birthed a child for nine months would make you go throuugh such. Please talk with her as an adult that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Are you scared of your mother or something? Are you not an adult? Your mother was once a nursing mother when she had you and your siblings! why will she be soooooo inconsiderate as to allow you jump buses up and down with a baby and make you leave a shop so late? I dnt think a real mother who birthed a child for nine months would make you go throuugh such. Please talk with her as an adult that you are.
okay,tanx,I will talk to her the way I can
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by okirewaju(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
I totally understand you, I think you have deep respect for your mum and the fact that she is the one providing for you both at the moment hence you don't want to offend her.

When my baby was 3 months old,I resumed by 7am and close by 4pm. It was difficult not to talk of 11pm.

Try and talk to mama if she refuse then you have no option than to start it and see the outcome but you need to prepare your self for the task ahead!
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
okirewaju: I totally understand you, I think you have deep respect for your mum and the fact that she is the one providing for you both at the moment hence you don't want to offend her.

When my baby was 3 months old,I resumed by 7am and close by 4pm. It was difficult not to talk of 11pm.

Try and talk to mama if she refuse then you have no option than to start it and see the outcome but you need to prepare your self for the task ahead!
tanx for d advice,cos if I object to nt following her,she may say I'm lazy
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
MojAyo: tanx for d advice,cos if I object to nt following her,she may say I'm lazy

You can do other things that will be less demanding for her.
Say, if her house ain't far from your place, you could do some chores for her sometimes. Just think and find a way of letting her know it ain't abojt laziness, it's about what's best for your child,
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by egopersonified(f): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is it the baby daddy in yr other thread who doesnt care u and yr baby exist than would decide how d baby shd be treated. Abeg, girl, u are single and still living with yr parents, I advice u listen to them and forget that so called baby daddy outside the country in prison that you are still hoping for.

There are mothers who do the same thing you are doing now in their own businesses, will u advice them to close shop and start begging becos of the strain on their children?

Just always make sure u feed the baby VERY well and allow it sleep as much as possible, I dont see this generating any complications for the baby. Then when u finally move to this your dream baby daddy's house, u can then form madam. Right now, u need to follow the rules or better still start your own business. Sorry if I sound harsh but one would ve thought u had learnt something from yr other thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
alutacontinua:

Say, if her house ain't far from your place, you could do some chores for her sometimes. Just think and find a way of letting her know it ain't abojt laziness, it's about what's best for your child,
tanx dear,it will be noted
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by emeraldoe(f): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
MojAyo: hmmm,there is no nanny,and I will be going to shop with my mum,though I've two siblings dats helping mum at d shop,seriously,its nt easy o,God will answer our prayers
it is well dear.i understand ur plight.
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
egopersonified: Is it the baby daddy in yr other thread who doesnt care u and yr baby exist than would decide how d baby shd be treated. Abeg, girl, u are single and still living with yr parents, I advice u listen to them and forget that so called baby daddy outside the country in prison that you are still hoping for.

There are mothers who do the same thing you are doing now in their own businesses, will u advice them to close shop and start begging becos of the strain on their children?

Just always make sure u feed the baby VERY well and allow it sleep as much as possible, I dont see this generating any complications for the baby. Then when u finally move to this your dream baby daddy's house, u can then form madam. Right now, u need to follow the rules or better still start your own business. Sorry if I sound harsh but one would ve thought u had learnt something from yr other thread.
hello,I'm nt saying I'm going back to my baby daddy,I just want conveniency for my baby,every mother wants d best for their baby despite d situation,I think u re also a woman like me,God may nt provide today,bt will surely provide tomorrow,I dnt want to be taken advantage of becos of my situation

3 Likes

Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
emeraldoe: it is well dear.i understand ur plight.
tanx for understanding me,one love
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by adebayour26: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
okirewaju: Try and talk to mama if she refuse then you have no option than to start it and see the outcome but you need to prepare your self for the task ahead!

Dis person is making sense....pls talk to ur Mum, make her understand that ur baby is extremely young for that kind of stress...or better still, she shld allow u to be leaving shop early. Anyhow it goes, just make sure that innocent & beautiful babe sleeps well everyday,PLEASE.

God will always be there for you, U need him.

1 Like

Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by adebayour26: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
alutacontinua:
SECONDED...**true talk**

It is well.
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
adebayour26:

Dis person is making sense....pls talk to ur Mum, make her understand that ur baby is extremely young for that kind of stress...or better still, she shld allow u to be leaving shop early. Anyhow it goes, just make sure that innocent & beautiful babe sleeps well everyday,PLEASE.

God will always be there for you, U need him.
Amen dear
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by soulglo: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2014
MojAyo: hmmm,there is no nanny,and I will be going to shop with my mum, though I've two siblings dats helping mum at d shop,seriously,its nt easy o,God will answer our prayers

Where's your husband
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Is ur mum aware of your predicament? Asin the stress you have to go through,if she is,and still insist of you coming to help her,that's so uncool of her..I understand,he who pays the piper,picks the tune,but this is extreme..
Re: Pls,advice Needed Here by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 15, 2014
Everybody,tanx for ur contribution,I spoke to her now and she really understands everything,nairalanders,tanx for being there for me,love u all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Parents Are Guilty Of This? / My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? / How Slay Queen Use To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.