Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35217 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by anitank(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
ghettodreamz: That little kid though. He's kneeling down with his two hands up, more like serving a punishment cheesy undecided
It's not the kid I'm worried about, its the grown up who took the picture when his mates were praying

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dont8(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
It's feels good to be a muslim, Ramadan Mubarak to all muslims all over the world.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7ayYC6BK0uk/TjVc7U81zuI/AAAAAAAAC-g/tWOgFcbMkU8/s640/ramadan-cards+%25286%2529.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by adedayourt(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
eligibility:

My dear, you knows nothing about Islam.
Do you know the so called بو كو حرم BOKO HARAM members who participated in YANYAN PARK bombing were all Ibo Christians?
Do you know Henry Okah , who orchestrated the Oct 1st 2010 bombing is a Christian from Bayelsa state?

Stop preaching hatred, boko haram miscreants are not Muslims.

1. I am NOT preaching hatred, I only shared some thoughts oweing to the way muslim both young and old hold this period in high ezteem.
2. Let's assume I know nothing bout BH but I kno der leader is a chronic worshiper of Allah. Also not denyin the fact that we might av som xtain wit dem
One tin stil stand, weda BH is xtain or muslim, they remain a force we all need to wiped out

Thanks all d same fr ur view eligibility___
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by zurine(f): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmmm
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Mudash(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Alhamdullahii.. Allahu Akbar

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
May Allah in His infinite mercy forgive us and grant us paradise.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Don't say thrash just to get likes.
There are good and bad people in every religion.

Neroanna: thats true sha.if it were to b xtians,Dem for get little hatred for their heart but dem no go show am out.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sissie: Lovely pictures.

Ramadan Mubarak (blessings)

sorry to bother you. I sent you an email last week. Please reply.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by EejaNla01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good to see Islamic threads on front page this days free of much attacks.
Lets shun hatred and promote unity
RAMADAN KAREEM.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
It Lacks modernity! angry
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
amnestylaw1: Chai, see as these pictures dey make Islam hungry person o.
what I love about them is the unity that bond them together.

Can a pastor like Oyedepo sit on floor to eat with you, especially when you are not a prominent being?

Northerners are good people just that when most of them are angry, they can be deadly!

Each time I see these people... I see love among them. You don't need to be of the same parent with them before they treat you as one of them. As long as you are a muslim and if you speak Hausa which is an added advantage, you are a brother!

My friend gained admission into my school years ago because he spoke to hausa, but he is southerner. Where else can you find such kind gesture, quite hardly!

9 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Barselonia(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
nice 1 ....I love this..
God punish any body way wan spoil Islam image... #bossy voice

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Neroanna(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
peppyluv02: Don't say thrash just to get likes.
There are good and bad people in every religion.

oops!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by roxell120(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
im out. Ive bad coment to make but sighted a dangerous warning up there. Mouth sealed. I wish d world was a better place. Dont ban meooooo op i beg(smiling)
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by streetzdreamz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
I love islam,d pure undiluted form of d religion,d unity,love,harmony,mindset......its missing in most religions outdia..just can't be a muslim, RAMADAN MUBARAK to y'al.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sagio09: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: Will d Ramadan change BH boys mindset? Huh?
#Crap
U no get sense,bro.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by lorRhyMeZ: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: as muslims
we should also pray in this fasting period that boko haram should poison themselves even as they claim to partake in this fasting but are still killing people. May they choke to death as they break their fast insha allah. Amin

Hmm,I read somewhere that offering supplication n making Du'a to directly harm another person is mostly not answered by Allah SWT, rather than doing that,y not offer supplication n mk Du'a to Allah SWT to protect us from harm of evildoers..in His own way...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by lakunle1love(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
teeo: Please remember to pray for peace in Nigeria and that our soldiers should kill all Boko Haram members and their sponsors. Amin

Amin o
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by anikum: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster: Pls I want to knw why Muslims don't like putin Allah as God...

The difference between ALLAH and GOD is also the difference between JEHOVAH and GOD...
{that is if there is any difference at all....they are the same..just language difference.}.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sleemoon(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles: Where are pictures of ramadan from Nigeria?
Na mine bdis ooo

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by nasonaso: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
AbegI. We don hear. So when is d nxt BOMB going off.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Blackchampion(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
sagio09:
I no get sense,bro.
Coconut head like u

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Highflyer3:
Because Allah is not the Christian God
May the peace and mercy of allah be upon u.
In response to ur Question. There are some arabic term/concept dat u can never find an accurate, Appropriate and one English meaning for and number one of such Arabic word is Allah, the meaning simply surpass and go beyond God.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by fuckyouhard: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
tintingz: Let the UNITY continue after Ramadan. smiley

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR – FILE PHOTO: FROM LEFT ASSISTANT PARISH PRIEST, OUR LADY QUEEN OF NIGERIA CATHEDRAL ABUJA, REV FR ROBERT ACHIADA; CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF ABUJA DIOCESE, MOST REV JOHN ONAIYEKAN AND THE CHIEF IMAM OF AL-HABIBIYYAH MOSQUE FUAD ADEYEMI AT THE BREAKING OF FAST (IFTAR) AT AL- HABIBIYYAH MOSQUE ABUJA (CREDIT – NAN).
politics lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aromas:
Don't let the wrath of Almighty God befall on you!!!
Salamun Alaykum.
it is either u did not understood what d brother meant or u r over reacting......That brother have not said anything at all to incure d wrath of Allah....Am also a muslim.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014

Because Allah is not the Christian God [/quote]
In response to ur Question. There are some arabic term/concept dat u can never find an accurate, Appropriate and one English meaning for and number one of such Arabic word is Allah, the meaning simply surpass and go beyond God.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014

Let me know if u r not satisfied wt my answer, so I can shed more light for u.......My BBM pin...7BA33924.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.