Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35219 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Aromas: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abanicwise:
Salamun Alaykum.
it is either u did not understood what d brother meant or u r over reacting......That brother have not said anything at all to incure d wrath of Allah....Am also a muslim.
thank u bro!!!! U no ao dis our brothers 4rm oda religion do somtyms. Waleikun Salaam
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Erotex(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
No religion is bad indeed but
NIGERIA MUSLIMS SEEMS TO BE DIFFERENT
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Michyeddy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: as muslims
we should also pray in this fasting period that boko haram should poison themselves even as they claim to partake in this fasting but are still killing people. May they choke to death as they break their fast insha allah. Amin
buhahahahahahahahahahahaha what a prayer

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by jelel6: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
nasonaso: AbegI. We don hear. So when is d nxt BOMB going off.
And how are we suppose to know. We didnt say among us are prophets and priests and fortune tellers who claim to have knowledge of the unseen or future. For i say to you such knowledge is with Allah alone. And we no more than humans who are MUSLIMS.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by MightySparrow: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
If Boko Haram, All Qaeda, Taliban....respect and give the world peace in the month of Ramadan, it would be better that every month should be Ramadan. A time of rest from Terrorists.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by mencade5(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Michyeddy: buhahahahahahahahahahahaha what a prayer
my sister na so we see am oooo,
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Exmay(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Can somebody post the Picture of the spirit of ramadan within Sambisa Forest. I wish to see how shekau dey ''Feed'' the chibok girls....

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by okeyokeyjah(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Afghanistan na dem, Iraq, Iran, Sebia, Syria, Isreal, Central Ripubic of Africa, Mali, Egypt, Kenya, NAIJA etc. Seem as if they seek the face of GOD morethan orther religion
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by searay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
So camera dey catch spirit?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by mencade5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
2sExy1: what I love about them is the unity that bond them together.

Can a pastor like Oyedepo sit on floor to eat with you, especially when you are not a prominent being?

Northerners are good people just that when most of them are angry, they can be deadly!

Each time I see these people... I see love among them. You don't need to be of the same parent with them before they treat you as one of them. As long as you are a muslim and if you speak Hausa which is an added advantage, you are a brother!

My friend gained admission into my school years ago because he spoke to hausa, but he is southerner. Where else can you find such kind gesture, quite hardly!
oyedepo? The day wey he go sit down for our midst like this na that day devil go repent ooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster:

But There's only One God.!

Yeah, u are correct, But what other religion recognise as God is completely different from Islam recognise As Allah........The definition of all in Islam is dis
Allah is one.
The sufficient master whom all creature need, he neither eat nor drink.
He begets not, nor does he begotten.
And there is no co-equal or comparable to him. Quran 3:1-4
So, tell me How will u describe dat in one English words?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster:

But There's only One God.!

Yeah, u are correct, But what other religion recognise as God is completely different from what Islam recognise As Allah........The definition of ALLAH in Islam is dis
Allah is one.
The sufficient master whom all creature need, he neither eat nor drink.
He begets not, nor does he begotten.
And there is no co-equal or comparable to him. Quran 3:1-4
So, tell me How will u describe dat in one English words?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by iliasaa(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
aliamdulilahi for these wonderful package
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by idee91: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Subhanallah!!! Amazing.... May Allah unite us in jannah...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster:

Yes I know Allah is arabic name for God .. But why u guys use Allah more often .. I attended primary school inkano state .. When our principal is having a talk when he says God" he Corrects it by saying .. ""Allah"" but they're same tin na ..

Not the same, In many religion, they Associate others wt their GOD, like Trinity(3 in one God), like God has a son,like their GOD is into partnership Which in totality blaspheme and deorgate that word "God".....But, in Islam u can not Associate anything at all wt Allah and there is no co-equal to ALLAH, he begets not, nor does he begotten. hope u can now easily Identify the Big difference.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by mickyarams: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
ARES: Islam work perfectly in countries that own them, look at dubai, saudi, jordan..... u never hear them fight...... the minute it crosses to africa or places where the literacy level is low, it becomes a recipe for disaster
You forgot to include Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iran etc....
Iran has one of the highest literacy levels in the middle east.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by gsalvatore: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
So no Ramadan picture for Naija muslims?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by adedayourt(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Those are the ones tarnishing the image of Islam. We have got such people in all religions, times, and era. Though I am not a Muslim, I am not stupid enough (by the way I am not saying others are stupid) to classify all Muslims as terrorists because of some few groups across the globe who, for selfish and ulterior motives, hide under the cloak of religion to carry out their heinous acts. According to Barack Obama, the world must not belong to such people.

Thanks bro, I hear ur view, but I sincerly avnt classify all Muslims as terrorists because of some few groups across the globe, it was only a typed thought of wat d soon to be wiped out group wud be doin @ dis period 2geda wit Allah's true worshiper.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by myspnigeria: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Happy Ramadan to all the Muslim faithfuls
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Rhukie(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Alhamdulilah for making me a Muslim. Ramadan Mubaraq to all Muslim faithfuls.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by IbnuUche(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abiagirl777: Mek i no talk
maka na o dikwa very risky!
maka gini?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by IbnuUche(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
iliasaa: aliamdulilahi for these wonderful package
Alhamdulillahi instead
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by SweetyZinta(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Q61:8/9. Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths; But Allah will complete his Light eventhough the unbelievers may detest it. He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of Truth. That He makes it prevail over all Religion, even though d Unbelievers may detest it.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by IbnuUche(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
ramadhan mubarak to muslims faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
mickyarams:
You forgot to include Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iran etc....
Iran has one of the highest literacy levels in the middle east.
Ever see iranians fight them selves? ... they don't...... they are educated
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by wite111(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
adedayourt:

Thanks bro, I hear ur view, but I sincerly avnt classify all Muslims as terrorists because of some few groups across the globe, it was only a typed thought of wat d soon to be wiped out group wud be doin @ dis period 2geda wit Allah's true worshiper.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Dragonking: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
White man slave as usual..See as the OP posted pictures of arab men claiming peace and brotherhood yet he cant even post pictures of this same kind from nigeria. Religion is a scam.

When will black man wake up
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by HARDUBUY(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is the kind of thread i like being on front page!....well, now that am here... i say jazzakumullai-khairan to the Op for bring it to our view. May our fast be accepted and our request be granted in this month of majesty. Amin!

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Sike(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
dridowu: May Allah (SWT) accept our fasting as an act of ibadah and forgive us our short comings . Amin
Amin
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Blackteeth(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Emmydo360: hmmm. ;Dhmmm.
grin grin grin Abeg no kill me with laugh oh. Waiting to break the fast?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by AlBaqir(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
tintingz: Let the UNITY continue after Ramadan. smiley

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR – FILE PHOTO: FROM LEFT ASSISTANT PARISH PRIEST, OUR LADY QUEEN OF NIGERIA CATHEDRAL ABUJA, REV FR ROBERT ACHIADA; CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF ABUJA DIOCESE, MOST REV JOHN ONAIYEKAN AND THE CHIEF IMAM OF AL-HABIBIYYAH MOSQUE FUAD ADEYEMI AT THE BREAKING OF FAST (IFTAR) AT AL- HABIBIYYAH MOSQUE ABUJA (CREDIT – NAN).

Ma sha Allah! This is Islam. Hating, killing, cursing non-muslims who do not harm the society is not Islam but fanaticism.

"He is not a muslim he whose neighbour is not safe from his mischief" ~Holy prophet (saws)

"One who does not have mercy on God's creations, God will not have mercy on him" ~Holy prophet (saws)

"Respect your neighbour/fellow either as your brother in faith or equal in humanity" ~Imam Ali (as)

Below, Even Tom and Jerry settle their scores during Ramadan grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.