Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) (1451 Views)

Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? / To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!! Yea grin I'm FÜCKING shi/t ok.
Na wa o.... u fÙcking need to get your head sorted mate!
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Danhumprey: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
UjSizzle: Did you really have to shorten all those words?
You want to get your point across, try not to make reading it so cumbersome and annoying.
Abi o? Shorthand irritate me like hell!
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Danhumprey: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:
Una don start to dey yab, when some coconut headed mad man come here begin yab women anyhow----- una go gather like house flies begin dey call people children..
Besides, your opening line was just ---bleh!! aunty, stop being emotional.. You are not the first woman with ni.pples..
You are mad!gringringringrin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tannie: Op I agree with what you wrote but the truth is your hanging with immature ladies cuz its only immature ladies that does the above.

I can't remember the last time I ask for anything from a guy and I'm proud to say it anything and anywhere
you are a working class lady already.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Jamieb(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tannie: Op I agree with what you wrote but the truth is your hanging with immature ladies cuz its only immature ladies that does the above.

I can't remember the last time I ask for anything from a guy and I'm proud to say it anything and anywhere
God bless you. you are the only one that thinks differently. others rather than face facts become emotional thinking its a war btw men n women
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Kslib(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Danhumprey: Calm down,mister. I haven't had time yet.smiley
See in head!! I even think say na urgent matter sef. Next time,no light cigar wey you wan smoke for afternoon in the morning!! Ok! Till then.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by fuckshit: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Na wa o.... u fÙcking need to get your head sorted mate!
its been FÜCKING shi/t sorted already grin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:
Una don start to dey yab, when some coconut headed mad man come here begin yab women anyhow----- una go gather like house flies begin dey call people children..

Besides, your opening line was just ---bleh!! aunty, stop being emotional.. You are not the first woman with ni.pples..
God bless you man!!! Some nairaland girls need 2 be schooled thoroughly.. They lack manners.... Them go jus open mouth gbaga begin pour dirty comont

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by mencade5(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
ladies are all beetches!

I dont advise beeetches!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Tannie(f): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
krall: you are a working class lady already.

Yes I am but even before I started working, I didn't believe in a man fending for a woman. My man can appreciate me anytime and anyhow he wants but I don't go disturb him with my needs. I've always love fending for myself.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by naijasaint: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2014

empty pride
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Tannie(f): 4:35am On Jul 15, 2014
naijasaint: empty pride

Ur confuse
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2014
To cut long story short. Ladies,it is good to fvck your man. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only / What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her / Men: Questions You Should Ask A Woman Before Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.