Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai (25754 Views)

Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Pictures - President Goodluck Jonathan Visits IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by 50calibre(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

The fool who you can't fit into his shoes even in your next world, the fool is busy whopping your party ass, the same fool who will remain the president of this country till 2019 whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do except type nonsense on NL, if your president is a fool then you yourself is a fool. If you don't like GEJ then take a flight to iraq or libya till after 2019 or you might die from GEJ heart attack

I'm sorry man but you sound so stup*d with this kind of stuff. Read what you wrote & then assess yourself.

How do you just say things like a hypnotised fo*l?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by putro(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: I am not a GEJ ass licker but i will be sincere with myself.

The first option would have been the best if what the Islamic sect is demanding is relatively reasonable.

I will not opt for the second option except adequate and top intelligence has been gathered else we will loose those damsels with the sect members. However, what i will suggest is that the operation to gather adequate information about this sect should intensify so as to hit them rightly as soon as possible.
YES YOUR SUGGESTION WILL WORK BUT SINCERELY DO WE HAVE SKILL TO GATHER SUCH INFORMATION ? WHATEVER YOU DONT KNOW SURPASSES YOU BY MILES.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Tymax(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2014
Up till now, no girl has been rescued. Only a handful escaped but none has been RESCUED.

Some people don't want the FG to negotiate for their release. As lofty and logical as you try to make it sound, I hope you realize that you are asking those little girls to pay a huge sacrifice. A sacrifice that you cannot bear.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:

What difference does it even make.

The MAN she stood next to

The MAN she shook hands with

The MAN she pleaded with to rescue the kidnapped girls was directly responsible for their safety and security and his lack of care, concern and incompetence exposed them to danger.

The MAN she pleaded with to rescue the kidnapped girls refused to negotiate to have the girls released and also have ordered his military not to use force to secure their release so in effect he care less, he's not interested in any rescue and the girls belongs to BH forever and forever.

what is this MAN saying

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2014
putro: YES YOUR SUGGESTION WILL WORK BUT SINCERELY DO WE HAVE SKILL TO GATHER SUCH INFORMATION ? WHATEVER YOU DONT KNOW SURPASSES YOU BY MILES.
That I doubt. This was more reason I think the FGN permitted foreign intervention on this matter. We need to plead with The States to please help us on this matter.

The truth is, if the US wanna help #BringBackOurGirls by all means, I tell you my brother, they will!
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by iamjane(f): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2014
shocked
Mogidi:

I still believe she needs to see Buhari, he's the only one that can get the girls released, though I've heard the only reason she hasn't visited yet is the fear of being married off.

What do you think?

Don't you think she needs to see the Buko hari leader?
Buko Hari [b][quote author=Mogidi]

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by snadguy007(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2014
iretiland: When you have a president whose sense of reasoning is below that of a 17yr old girl, then you know how massive a problem you have.... is is even more saddening when he claims to hold a PhD. Why will a so-called C-in-C require the advice of a 17yr old before he realises that it is the right thing to visit the family of affected children. Ha ba, don't they watch President Obama visiting and consoling families during disaster in the US. And this is the man some are comparing with MLK jnr, Madiba of SA and Obama through one daft ad running on television. This country sure has gone to the dogs and only God can deliver us. Nigeria as NEVER has it so bad and there doesn't seem a letting off insight because even the so-called opposition are worse with their individual self agender.

God bless you bro.....only if this girl knew how _daft and clueless our president is, she wouldnt have wasted tym visiting him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by KwoiZabo(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2014
iretiland: When you have a president whose sense of reasoning is below that of a 17yr old girl, then you know how massive a problem you have.... is is even more saddening when he claims to hold a PhD. Why will a so-called C-in-C require the advice of a 17yr old before he realises that it is the right thing to visit the family of affected children. Ha ba, don't they watch President Obama visiting and consoling families during disaster in the US. And this is the man some are comparing with MLK jnr, Madiba of SA and Obama through one daft ad running on television. This country sure has gone to the dogs and only God can deliver us. Nigeria as NEVER has it so bad and there doesn't seem a letting off insight because even the so-called opposition are worse with their individual self agender.
Some of us are so useless. just imagine what you are writing. Malala should take her msg to her govt. who have not been able to handle the talibans for years rather they are becoming stronger unlike GEJ that is obviously defeating BH. Her military accomodated the world renouned terrorist Osama for years and some of us are here abusing our president. Anyway you can only type rubbish on Nairaland but if GEJ comes to your area u will climb a bridge or fence to have a glimpse of him and if you like hug transformer or abduct 500 more of your sisters at Chibok he will govern till 2019 simple.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by erico2k2(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2014
KwoiZabo: This malala of a girl is overhyped. make she go rest. Because she graciously survived a taliban attack at 11yrs she has become a hero. i couldn't watch her complete interview with Amanpour because Amanpour was just trying to put words into her mouth and all her statements looks rehearsed. Its unfortunate that this insurgency peaked in GEJ's time but GEJ still remains the best president and by God's grace this insurgency and Chibok saga will end soon.
I think you being to harsh on her, and on the part of you saying words where being rehearsed, can you remember she is not meant to be English?
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Am very sure she is not as daft as u are. Even Jonathan ur god would be ashamed of this defence.
Malala would have thought that if buko hari was responsible, Jonathan men would have at least question him. The fool is yet to do that and this buko hari isn't in hiding. Surely, malala is much more sensible than u can ever be.
If he is questioned, he would never accept the fact even if he is involved. Besides, you can't detain someone like buhari without proper claims

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Bigsteveg(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

my brother dont worry yourself.. he is the last president of nigeria...
trust me!!!

God help u, people like u neva see anything good in ur country while people from SA, CHINA, USA, JAPAN come to that same land, make money and pay u small change as salary.

I think its high time we youths stand up ourselves, instead of critisizing, we should do something useful with our life, if u make money, whoever is the president wont bother u.

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by KwoiZabo(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2014
erico2k2:
I think you being to harsh on her, and on the part of you saying words where being rehearsed, can you remember she is not meant to be English?
what is the hype about? what does an 11yr old girl knows to be a social campaigner? let govts. live up to their responsibilities and let malala go to school. simple
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by snadguy007(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2014
KwoiZabo: Some of us are so useless. just imagine what you are writing. Malala should take her msg to her govt. who have not been able to handle the talibans for years rather they are becoming stronger unlike GEJ that is obviously defeating BH. Her military accomodated the world renouned terrorist Osama for years and some of us are here abusing our president. Anyway you can only type rubbish on Nairaland but if GEJ comes to your area u will climb a bridge or fence to have a glimpse of him and if you like hug transformer or abduct 500 more of your sisters at Chibok he will govern till 2019 simple.
Obviously defeating BH ?? You are drunk bro

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Weselion: If he is questioned, he would never accept the fact even if he is involved. Besides, you can't detain someone like buhari without proper claims

Are u one of those that thinks he is involved? If so where are ur facts? What do u know that tge rest of our security agents don't know that deem it fit not to even worry about him despite current security challenges.
Lay bare ur facts and let's see how sensible it is.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2014
50calibre:

I'm sorry man but you sound so stup*d with this kind of stuff. Read what you wrote & then assess yourself.

How do you just say things like a hypnotised fo*l?

You sound so frustrated but sorry I don't have time for losers and when I do i will let you know.. Have a joyus ride grin
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

You sound so frustrated but sorry I don't have time for losers and when I do i will let you know.. Have a joyus ride grin

Eternal fool, no evidence yet grin
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by millionaireman: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: There are two things here: Probably you don't who Malala is or you are one of these Oppositions that critisizes the GCFR at anything he does and see no sense in any of his actions.

For your information, this same Malala you said is not as important as NG government took her 'WARNED' Obama about US drone attack right in his presence. So always try to make constructive criticism and not... Gracias!

But Malala could have met Obama under a different circumstance. Malala telling a Nigerian President that he "should" do this, "should" do that, did not respect the office of Nigeria's president.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Are u one of those that thinks he is involved? If so where are ur facts? What do u know that tge rest of our security agents don't know that deem it fit not to even worry about him despite current security challenges.
Lay bare ur facts and let's see how sensible it is.
I'm not saying he is involved, we all know one Oga at the top is sponsoring Boko haram (someone that may be a very popular figure), The truth is even if you question them, they would never accept the fact and they would make sure to clean all traces linking back to them.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2014
Weselion: I'm not saying he is involved, we all know one Oga at the top is sponsoring Boko haram (someone that may be a very popular figure), The truth is even if you question them, they would never accept the fact and they would make sure to clean all traces linking back to them.

Most criminals don't accept their guilt and that explains why security agents carry out their investigations to prove their guilt. Pending when this is done, it's criminal to accuse based on what anyone feels or thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Eternal fool, no evidence yet grin

How should I know if you are a registered APC member or not? You have always defended their actions, praised them and agreed with whatever they do so what else can make you sympathetic to a party if not such actions you have shown On NL?

Stop making yourself look stupid and more foolish than you already are, That Nairaland crashed and lost several months of data including your APC hyping post doesn't mean we don't know demdem the bitter soul. Moreover I have no time to DIG through your trash post #BYE
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Most criminals don't accept their guilt and that explains why security agents carry out their investigations to prove their guilt. Pending when this is done, it's criminal to accuse based on what anyone feels or thinks.

You are right. #Speechless
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by JulianBond007: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2014
millionaireman: But Malala could have met Obama under a different circumstance. Malala telling a Nigerian President that he "should" do this, "should" do that, did not respect the office of Nigeria's president.
that's quite shameful on the side of GEJ for a minor to tell him what to do. The "Bring Back Our Girls" campaigners have been drumming it in the ears of Jonathan to go visit the parents of the Chibok girls. He refused to do that. Now,a Pakistani minor tells our president the same thing and he has agreed.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Itoroetti(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem: Damn it...........Hero malala just took pictures with a known fool who happens to govern Nigeria. Jonathan himself.

na ur pa.pa be known fool.ishi omo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

How should I know if you are a registered APC member or not? You have always defended their actions, praised them and agreed with whatever they do so what else can make you sympathetic to a party if not such actions you have shown On NL?

Fool, so u don't know and u had the guts to open that ur cursed mouth to make allegation against Demdem, ur nemesis eh? Jonathan till ur early grave.
I defend whatever is defensible even if it's from Jonathan and condemn whatever is condemnable. Of cos Jonathan receives more knocks because I choose to focus on him because unlike the opposition he is the one in charge.
Get ur facts right......I am only sympathetic to whatever I feel is right and not any party but it should be noted that Demdem detest the killer party. Only fools will conclude that he is a member of apc.

Stop making yourself look stupid and more foolish than you already are, That Nairaland crashed and lost several months of data including your APC hyping post doesn't mean we don't know demdem the bitter soul. Moreover I have no time to DIG through your trash post #BYE

Fool, u know nothing. Ask ur co fools like brownfool. For months before the crash, i have always been asking for evidence and no one brought such. The crash is just for 6 months, ok give evidence of ACN, or anpp etc afterall APC didn't come from the moon.
Fool, stop hiding under the cloak of crash.
The problem ur miserable kind have is u think any Jonathan critique is an apc member. Ur kind are numerous here in Ph, u guys stupidity is inbuilt.
Ur allegation us baseless and at best foolish. Accept ur curse and move on.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Itoroetti:

na my pa.pa be known fool.ishi omo

That's no news. I can even see the foolishness in u. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by stexsy(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

trust me!!!
should he cry while welcoming d gal? Obama welcomed dis same gal in US smiling. Ignorant is too bad, y nt research harder? Wat is bad about gej smiling while welcoming a visitor
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Itoroetti(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

The fool who you can't fit into his shoes even in your next world, the fool is busy whopping your party ass, the same fool who will remain the president of this country till 2019 whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do except type nonsense on NL, if your president is a fool then you yourself is a fool. If you don't like GEJ then take a flight to iraq or libya till after 2019 or you might die from GEJ heart attack

thanks for shaming that son of a dual father

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by LilPeezy(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!
wetin dis one dey talk>>>so mek em close em mouth.......aw e tek affect u if em welcum d little galabeg reason well b4 u comment nxt tym
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by datguru: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Bastard son of a thousand fathers

Boye94:

Another wasted sperm.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by kaima1984(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:

There only 3 options on the table and they are-

1. Negotiate their release

2. Don't negotiate, but use force to secure their release

3. Don't do anything and let BH keep the girls forever..

So, if you are not going to negotiate or do number 1, it means you are going to use force or number 2.

And if you are not going to use force or Negotiate, it means you are going to do nothing and let BH keep the girls which is number 3.

Verdict-

Since the president have said he won't negotiate and won't use force, it means he's not going to do anything, it means he's letting BH keep the girls for good.

Are we clear now?

cleared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.