Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,989 members, 7,956,691 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai (25755 Views)

Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Pictures - President Goodluck Jonathan Visits IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by shilexholly(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Its a nice idea she came o......tins will b well soon....#teambringbackourgirlsalive

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi:

I still believe she needs to see Buhari, he's the only one that can get the girls released, though I've heard the only reason she hasn't visited yet is the fear of being married off.

What do you think?

Don't you think she needs to see the Buko hari leader?

Am very sure she is not as daft as u are. Even Jonathan ur god would be ashamed of this defence.
Malala would have thought that if buko hari was responsible, Jonathan men would have at least question him. The fool is yet to do that and this buko hari isn't in hiding. Surely, malala is much more sensible than u can ever be.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

The fool who you can't fit into his shoes even in your next world, the fool is busy whopping your party ass, the same fool who will remain the president of this country till 2019 whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do except type nonsense on NL, if your president is a fool then you yourself is a fool. If you don't like GEJ then take a flight to iraq or libya till after 2019 or you might die from GEJ heart attack

Fool, with just one post, substantiate which party I belong to and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
The fool became the chief servant of the Nigerian people because of retardds like u who in the majority voted him in simply because he once had no shoes.
What I say or do and how I try to go about it as regards Jonathan is none of ur business neither does it change the fact that he is a world acclaimed incompetent fool.
Jonathan till ur early grave. It does not affect demdem one bit. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

One funny thing about GEJ critics is that the lack creative criticism, just see wetin dis one de type

Creative eh....... grin
What happened to evil boko sponsors whom Jonathan claimed he knows? What has he done to them.
Am sure he knows them because he calls them his brothers and sisters

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Glock9(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Will this bring back the girls? I seriously doubt it. Its a good gesture but I feel we need more action and less of roundtable talks. (I don't have anything against Malala.)
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by victorazy(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

my brother dont worry yourself.. he is the last president of nigeria...
trust me!!!

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Jkyoung: Goodluck is our man come 2015
He's your man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:

There only 3 options on the table and they are-

1. Negotiate their release

2. Don't negotiate, but use force to secure their release

3. Don't do anything and let BH keep the girls forever..

So, if you are not going to negotiate or do number 1, it means you are going to use force or number 2.

And if you are not going to use force or Negotiate, it means you are going to do nothing and let BH keep the girls which is number 3.

Verdict-

Since the president have said he won't negotiate and won't use force, it means he's not going to do anything, it means he's letting BH keep the girls for good.

Are we clear now?

I am not a GEJ ass licker but i will be sincere with myself.

The first option would have been the best if what the Islamic sect is demanding is relatively reasonable.

I will not opt for the second option except adequate and top intelligence has been gathered else we will loose those damsels with the sect members. However, what i will suggest is that the operation to gather adequate information about this sect should intensify so as to hit them rightly as soon as possible.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by owobokiri(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Boye94:

My thot exactly...

You and the fellow foundamentalist you quoted are fouling the air here with your intransigent idiocy
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2014
If some politicians want the girls back within seconds it will be done but now everything is politics. HE CONCERN DEM!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by iretiland: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2014
When you have a president whose sense of reasoning is below that of a 17yr old girl, then you know how massive a problem you have.... is is even more saddening when he claims to hold a PhD. Why will a so-called C-in-C require the advice of a 17yr old before he realises that it is the right thing to visit the family of affected children. Ha ba, don't they watch President Obama visiting and consoling families during disaster in the US. And this is the man some are comparing with MLK jnr, Madiba of SA and Obama through one daft ad running on television. This country sure has gone to the dogs and only God can deliver us. Nigeria as NEVER has it so bad and there doesn't seem a letting off insight because even the so-called opposition are worse with their individual self agender.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by dmitroika(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

trust me!!!

You share my sentiments bro. This is a sensible Nigerian here. Jonathan welcomes malala.. Imagine?? So she came on a state visit or what? I have nothing against Jonathan, i curse his advisers.. Reuben and the other sentimental bastards!!
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by shegsrules(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2014
The two pictures explained everything showing us how important the girl is but y Ngozi d pose to dey picture n y most of the cabinet members leave them work to welcome the girl. Obama own na him wife n daughter I c n I believe few cabinet members bt trust naija now everybody wan form familiarity.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nichobabe(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: Just look at this again, you have diverted the point i attended to initially.

Anyway, saying the government should negotiate their release is good but not on the ground that some jihadists that have killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians should be freed. It will be the most silly decision the President of a nation will take.

Also, saying the FG is not interested in rescuing those young girls is fallacious. I may want to agree with you if you say the effort at getting them out need to be stepped up. I am also of the opinion that it is high time the people of Borno started telling their Governor Shettima to #BringBackOurGirls

Thanks for your unbiased analysis of the situation. However, for your last request, it is not possible for the Governor to bring back the girls because the Army and Police are federal controlled and he has no power to direct any of them especially when in opposition. That's why some people have been asking for state police.

It is always good to have open mind in analysing issues, thanks for this.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nonsoco80(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!
You are just there with ya inherited hatred for President Jonathan. The girl, Malala visited many world leaders including President Obama and they all welcome her, why is Jonathan own different. Haters you are not done yet, just board a bus and drive straight to hell.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, with just one post, substantiate which party I belong to and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
The fool became the chief servant of the Nigerian people because of retardds like u who in the majority voted him in simply because he once had no shoes.
What I say or do and how I try to go about it as regards Jonathan is none of ur business neither does it change the fact that he is a world acclaimed incompetent fool.
Jonathan till ur early grave. It does affect demdem one bit. grin

Read what you typed does it make any sense to you? Go and ask your mother to tell you the truth of who your real father is because you talk like a bastard. As for your party there is need for me to mention names because demdem is apc and apc is demdem. Or you wan deny your party now dat the going aint so good for una.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Blockus: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2014
If Malala Yousafzai were a Nigerian, she would not be where she is Today.

Just goes to show you how we value things in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: There are two things here: Probably you don't who Malala is or you are one of these Oppositions that critisizes the GCFR at anything he does and see no sense in any of his actions.

For your information, this same Malala you said is not as important as NG government took her 'WARNED' Obama about US drone attack right in his presence. So always try to make constructive criticism and not... Gracias!

thank you for this reply. The more this people try to ridicule the president at every turn the more I dislike their cause.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Nichobabe:

Thanks for your unbiased analysis of the situation. However, for your last request, it is not possible for the Governor to bring back the girls because the Army and Police are federal controlled and he has no power to direct any of them especially when in opposition. That's why some people have been asking for state police.

It is always good to have open mind in analysing issues, thanks for this.
Thank you sir. I do not mean Gov. Shettima should control the Force. What i believe since the inception of this brouhaha is that the State Government of Borno is playing a kind of Hide & Seek game. Starting from the circumstances that led to the abduction of those girls.

He should have even been the topman to spearhead a negotiation process with the sect because i believe he should understand them more than the President in a way except a foul play was involved in the girls' abduction.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Okuda(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!
You are very stewpid for making this statement... that girl you see there has met more presidents more powerful than jonathan. Infact, its a privilege to meet her as a president... she is even more recognized worldwide than the Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by erico2k2(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: Just look at this again, you have diverted the point i attended to initially.

Anyway, saying the government should negotiate their release is good but not on the ground that some jihadists that have killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians should be freed. It will be the most silly decision the President of a nation will take.

Also, saying the FG is not interested in rescuing those young girls is fallacious. I may want to agree with you if you say the effort at getting them out need to be stepped up. I am also of the opinion that it is high time the people of Borno started telling their Governor Shettima to #BringBackOurGirls
Dont waste ur time educating people like this, at least he/she learnt something new today of whom this wonderful fearless young kid is.I was opportuned to be sitting next to her today on Air France back to the Uk

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Skelewu: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!

SMDH for you. You are obviously one of the BH members. It is clear you share the sentiments of majority of your fellow northerners who believe the presidency is their birth right.

GEJ till 2023 whether you fellas like it r not!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by erico2k2(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2014
dmitroika:

You share my sentiments bro. This is a sensible Nigerian here. Jonathan welcomes malala.. Imagine?? So she came on a state visit or what? I have nothing against Jonathan, i curse his advisers.. Reuben and the other sentimental bastards!!
Bro if you was that young girl whom the Taliban shot for standing up against them in the issue of females should not be educated in Afghan, would you have the courage to still go around the world promoting western education? this is what this young kid is doing and she has a Nobel prize for this,she has been in the highest talk show in earth,its a privilege having her in 9ja.Just to show how humble she was, she and her father sat at the Economy part of the flight back to England today.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by erico2k2(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2014
iretiland: When you have a president whose sense of reasoning is below that of a 17yr old girl, then you know how massive a problem you have.... is is even more saddening when he claims to hold a PhD. Why will a so-called C-in-C require the advice of a 17yr old before he realises that it is the right thing to visit the family of affected children. Ha ba, don't they watch President Obama visiting and consoling families during disaster in the US. And this is the man some are comparing with MLK jnr, Madiba of SA and Obama through one daft ad running on television. This country sure has gone to the dogs and only God can deliver us. Nigeria as NEVER has it so bad and there doesn't seem a letting off insight because even the so-called opposition are worse with their individual self agender.
You seriously have issues against GEJ, do research into that small girls's life and find out why really we should hear a word or two from her, then come back here.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Forwetinnah: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!

You be senior Egbere..if na Jonathan siddon the way President Obama siddon, people like you go still shout!! You hediots are so petty its alarming. What has his smile got to do with the topic in discussion? How else do you want him to receive her? Is she bokoharam? Jonathan smiles at his guests, laughs with them if possible..even his jihadist opponents. Meanwhile the Malalaaa babe should find her way to Borno Govt house or the Congregation of Arewas

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

Read what you typed does it make any sense to you? Go and ask your mother to tell you the truth of who your real father is because you talk like a bastard. As for your party there is need for me to mention names because demdem is apc and apc is demdem. Or you wan deny your party now dat the going aint so good for una.

Fool, pending when u present ur evidence of apc membership, it's safe to conclude then that u are obviously a bastard. Eternal fools like u still conclude that only members of apc criticise Jonathan, the world acclaimed incompetent fool.
Making sense to u is surely a tall order. Remember that u are already cursed and a classic post like such will be difficult for u to decode.
Fool, u are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Blockus: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, pending when u present ur evidence of apc membership, it's safe to conclude then that u are obviously a bastard. Eternal fools like u still conclude that only members of apc criticise Jonathan, the world acclaimed incompetent fool.
Making sense to u us surely a tall order. Remember that u are already cursed and a classic post like such will be difficult for u to decode.
Fool, u are doomed.

Daaaaaaaayyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!

This Nigga has got some serious Anger issues. How defuq do you call someone an 'eternal fool'?! shocked shocked
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus:

Daaaaaaaayyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!

This Nigga has got some serious Anger issues. How defuq do you call someone an 'eternal fool'?! shocked shocked

Eternal fools are those that allege but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb. It's also an hereditary trait.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by putro(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Malala had come to waste her time just like US military personnel had theC-in-C is only interested in 2015 and not in saving the girls. It's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by KwoiZabo(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2014
This malala of a girl is overhyped. make she go rest. Because she graciously survived a taliban attack at 11yrs she has become a hero. i couldn't watch her complete interview with Amanpour because Amanpour was just trying to put words into her mouth and all her statements looks rehearsed. Its unfortunate that this insurgency peaked in GEJ's time but GEJ still remains the best president and by God's grace this insurgency and Chibok saga will end soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by 50calibre(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2014
See how a single bullet to the head could propel one to incredible heights.

2/3 years ago, she was just another girl, now she's a UN poster girl.

I think she's a very brave girl, way above her peers intellectually, but her father needs to watchout lest her daughter turns into some kind of political pawn.

The celebrity status bestowed on her is now being overused, I agree she's an inspiration to young girls, she represents resilience & defiance against oppression, that's fair enough but there's need for caution.

Some of these political juggernauts only care about using her to front their cause, going to Nigeria to meet Jonathan the buffoon was unnecessary & will have little or no impact on the status quo. If Jonada*ft is deaf to the whole world, he's sure as hell deaf to a 17 year old girl.

What is needed is proactiveness & firm cause of action, not unnecessary publicity or photocalls.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by sarutobie(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
nairaland...eternally taking the cake for the most ridiculous and moronic comments on the internet..and here I was thinking I have read it all in lindaikeji's blog...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative / 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.