Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (110944 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Funniez: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mehn na front page be this? *Dancing azonto on Lagos-Kotonou express way*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
They are all HOT...it's just that their "degree of hotness" varies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
oh, I love Ireti Doyle.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by kalushaiyke(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: Joke and her hubby[olu] are good looking. But she doesn't know how to cook.
Hmmmm..oga how you take know
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Donjcco(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by kellyJames5(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
So Olu Jacobs is the husband of Joke Silva!.....don't know before.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
One word Gorgeous. cool
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by huptin(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
saasala: Joke and Olu legend.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by saasala(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
huptin: Have u eaten her food ?
What about her food?
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Ufranklin92(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: Joke and her hubby[olu] are good looking. But she doesn't know how to cook.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by cocoberry(f): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh goodness me! What planet r u from?

kellyJames5: So Olu Jacobs is the husband of Joke Silva!.....don't know before.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Bawsse(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
i love you mary remmy, and if you ever divorce that your pretend husband, i"d be right here for you....

i am not angry that you are with him, i know you just want to milk and liquidate his money so that we can live the best life together eating off his own sweat...

that is a clever plan, so pls divorce him as soon as you get to 100 million naira as we initially planned, don't worry i would triple that in our first year together, seeing that i yam a veli veli lugged igbo man grin grin grin i love you my mami chula

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by uchman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Every man is supposed to be MADE,if not, all the good things will be far from you...Can't you see that there is no poor man among the guys? Olowo noni!
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lordabas: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1550575_20140715104637_jpegfe67700fcda63d85b66a4d9ca6d962a9 this woman's brezz can feed all the infants in Africa shocked shocked

Not soo big. Seen bigger ones.. only looks wayy big cos she's short
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by publicenemy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: I am first to comment! Wow! grin grin grin grin Btw when will that LOOSE girl called genevieve nnaji flaunt her own husband

She is not loose.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Maybe cos I have a thing for older ladies. I'm honestly crushed on Gloria Young. Wish she wasnt married tho...Been a big fan since the 90s and am I the only one who noticed Nobert is aging faster
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Chingilicious: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
smileyUche Jumbo And Hubby...All cute though! smiley
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by sagio09: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
They all look awesome.Can't wait 4 mine grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by zeemat(f): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
chai foluke daramola husbnd is something else...........see whr d guy hold

kudos 2 olu n joke silva jacobs,de akande's,rejina n husbnd and others.........me de wish una well
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by suzyluv(f): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
This Ireti and her hubby self, he is two times her father's age with pot belle #mouth seal#
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Opijay: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
omotola all the way jor..
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: I am first to comment! Wow! grin grin grin grin Btw when will that LOOSE girl called genevieve nnaji flaunt her own husband
Go and marry her na. After all, you are so irresponsible to have been sleeping with her to know she is 'loose'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by gerrardomendes(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akponku seun osewa

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by AbuMikey(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
cocoberry: Oh goodness me! What planet r u from?

Jupiter I guess grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=LesbianBoy]I am first to comment! Wow! grin grin grin grin Btw when will that LOOSE girl called genevieve nnaji flaunt her own husband

The moment she finds a Catholic.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Simplyunique: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Have you been searching for nollywood movies like:- Room 027, IJÉ (The Journey), Mr & Mrs, Two Brides And A Baby, House Of Gold, Pretty Liars, Last Flight To Abuja, Mad Sex, Azonto Classics, Shakira; WAZO, Ipe, Diamond, Ahon, Latifat, Ijoba Ose Kan, Aranbada, Akisa, Adebimpe, Oritoke, Kijipa Ife, Salako Alagbe,........ Etc?!!!
Download these and more here:-
http://downloadsloft.wapka.mobi
NO registration needed.... Just download as you please.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Bawsse(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Funniez: Mehn na front page be this? *Dancing azonto on Lagos-Kotonou express way*

sorry bro, not today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
kissUCHE JOMBO'S HUBBY IS A CUTIEkiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Tannie(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
They are look good
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by huptin(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
saasala:
What about her food?
how did you know she cant cook?
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Coldfeet(f): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Stephanie Idahosa and Dakore Akande/Omoni Oboli! Are the Hottest couple on the roll. Mr and Mrs Jacobs I duff my hat to you two. Mr and Mrs Ekehinde I sight una too o! No shaking. Mr and Mrs Young and Mr and Mrs Olanikan una love dey trip me no be small. Ucheeee nne nurring do you keep flexing! Rita Nzelu so finally u appear? I'm happy for you sha. Sandra Achums and Regina Askia abeg I miss una acting. The rest una try. Baba God abeg do am for my darling Genevieve! Next time this kind list go come up make her and Rita dominic name no miss out in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by saasala(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
huptin: how did you know she cant cook?

What is this one saying, when did I say she can't cook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.