Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (110943 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tempting. pls do this in private!!!

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by bbosewa: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Beautiful Mercy Aigbe,my crush...see d f.ugly husband...none of my business tho
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lordabas: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1550575_20140715104637_jpegfe67700fcda63d85b66a4d9ca6d962a9 this woman's brezz alone can feed all the infants in Africa shocked shocked
grin cheesy

Angela and her hubby look cute together
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Chatters(f): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Realone92: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
publicenemy:

Give me just 3 reasons on that your first to comment space why you call her loose.

I think you are just obsessed with her.you would have dreamnt of you having sex with her a thousand time but ofcourse that can only happen in your dreams and now you are fustrated and cant wait to smear her image.

She is one of the most responsible and modest Nigerian actress take it or leave it and she is beutifull cute intelligent respectable and rich...suck it up.
why take up the issue so personal. Is she ur aunty?
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
They are really perfect. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waiting to see the post of NAIRALANDERS WITH THEIR SPOUSE in pictures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by delishpot: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
xandyE:

How do u know for sure?

Na so life be, if say dem no give am their food chop, him for no fit get mouth talk. Naim make to wicked small good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by ogtavia(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
So Lola Alao too has a husband And I dnt remember d last tym I saw Tricia Esiegbe in a movie.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by megabyte2(f): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: Joke and her hubby[olu] are good looking. But she doesn't know how to cook.
Is the husband complaining and by the way what's your biz if she doesn't know how to cook. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Bigger ones ke? Anything bigger dan dat is abnormal.

That bosom no fit pass DDsize,there are ladies with J size and M size.. its not abnormal. Very normal
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by M4gunners: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
DAKORA AND HUSBAND ROCK IT.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by princedoz: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Where is mama G? G for General. General Mama aka Patience Ozokwuo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: Joke and her hubby[olu] are good looking. But she doesn't know how to cook.
he aren't complaining,amebo
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by bustyhelen(f): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
dakore and husband

dakore

dakore and husband

d akandes
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by JEITO: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
lalasticlala: Some Nigerian actresses don't like flaunting their spouses due to reasons best known to them.

Actually, the reason is that some of them stole other people's husbands through some scrupulous means. While others are not sure of the of the strength of their hold on the men; Yet some are ashamed to show off their men in public cos they (the men) are mere 'service boys' they don't have any social image. Finally, some don't have but they are ashamed to admit it.

Meanwhile, thank you OP for not making the mistake of putting Stella Damasus on the list

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by bustyhelen(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
JEITO: Actually, the reason is that some of them stole other people's husbands through some scrupulous means. While others are not sure of the of the strength of their hold on the men; Yet some are ashamed to show off their men in public cos they (the men) are mere 'service boys' they don't have any social image. Finally, some don't have but they are ashamed to admit it.

Meanwhile, thank you OP for not making the mistake of putting Stella Damasus on the list

shey Stella & Daniel na business partners?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by blackgold7777(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
ChristineC: So Uche Jumbo gave all that to a non-Nigerian grin grin grin
yes o cos na non Nigeria wake come
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by nannyo(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmm so Nuella is now married? More surprisingly to Tchidi Chikere? What abt his wife? Could it be true that she has always been after people' husby?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by publicenemy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nicepoker: why take up the issue so personal. Is she ur aunty?

Nobody deserves to be treated that way.she has held her self n high esteem so far n her carrier she deserves some respect.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by slap1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
ChristineC: So Uche Jumbo gave all that flesh to a non-Nigerian grin grin grin
That's unpatriotic.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
LyfeJennings:

That bosom no fit pass DDsize,there are ladies with J size and M size.. its not abnormal. Very normal

Infact, J size? Wetin person dey find
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by ChristineC: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
blackgold7777: yes o cos na non Nigeria wake come

Abi ooo
No time at all
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by ChristineC: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
slap1: That's unpatriotic.
Hmmm she made her decision. I was only joking
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by ChristineC: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
TheIROKO: Tempting. pls do this in private!!!
I don't think they intended this pic for public consumption.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by englishmart(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
tuffgongjo: [size=45pt] he aren't. [/size] complaining,amebo
@ bolded. What is that? grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by BreezyRita(f): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
And now! The cutest couple : Dakore and Emmanuel Akande!
Runner ups: Angela Okorie and hubby, Omosexy and hubby, Uche Jumbo and hubby, my own Ini Edo and Annie Idibia
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by tuffgongjo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: @ bolded. What is that? grin
a typo,wanted to make use of "Ain't",he aren't(ain't)perfect are u?
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by BenBradley(m): 1:40am On Jul 16, 2014
2baba be like "oya Annie, come and show me that teacher that flogged you"
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by InvertedHammer: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by slap1(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2014
ChristineC:
Hmmm she made her decision. I was only joking
And you think I was being serious?
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by JEITO: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2014
bustyhelen:

shey Stella & Daniel na business partners?
shey Daniel no be Doris husband wey she use s*x control out of his marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.