Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (110945 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Cecediva(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cute cool
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by pweedyuz(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
shocked
MARY REMMY
ANGELA OKORIE

BOI!!!NEVA KNEW DEY WERE MARRIED......*wen*
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Integrita: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hahahaha
Make Una leave story about these couples and stop d yabs, they are happy together, u don't know the circumstances surrounding their marriages, just be happy with them, they are adults and are responsible for their decisions. Nobody deliberately entered a wrong marriage, only God knows ur own future
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Melinde: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: I am first to comment! Wow! grin grin grin grin Btw when will that LOOSE girl called genevieve nnaji flaunt her own husband
you are sick upstairs
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by paris10: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
It is just me... Most of our actresses blind o. Maybe they married or dating out of desperation. No compatibility at all. Big head vs small one, big lips, black faces,big belle, ugly mofos and a whole lotta mismatch. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Omotola ekehinde's second picture is the most beautiful of all

what a great concept !!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by huptin(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
saasala:

What is this one saying, when did I say she can't cook

Apologies, i meant to quote someone else.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
That Foluke's boobs is so embarassed
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
evegran: The winner is the Akandes. Dakore and her husband look so perfect together. smiley
They look so cute!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
The igbo couples look rass with their pose apart from uche jumbo n tuface them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by jjwaterfalls(f): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Stephanie Idahosa and Dakore Akande/Omoni Oboli! Are the Hottest couple on the roll. Mr and Mrs Jacobs I duff my heart to you two. Mr and Mrs Ekehinde I sight una too o! No shaking. Mr and Mrs Young and Mr and Mrs Olanikan una love dey trip me no be small. Ucheeee nne nurring do you keep flexing! Rita Nzelu so finally u appear? I'm happy for you sha. Sandra Achums and Regina Askia abeg I miss una acting. The rest una try. Baba God abeg do am for my darling Genevieve! Next time this kind list go come up make her and Rita dominic name no miss out in Jesus name Amen.

Dem tell u say dem dey look 4?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cute.
Some posing style sef!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by saasala(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
huptin:

Apologies, i meant to quote someone else.
Apologies accepted.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by oluwatayor: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Menh this pictures showing the expression of love of these couples....I'm gonna rate Olu jacob n Joke Silver as numba 1...den followed by Dakore nd her dude.....2baba sef dey oooo
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
xandyE:

How do u know for sure?

I also read it in an interview where Joke Silva said she cant cook herself, but she said her husband neva complains abt it..so who are we to use panadol for anoda man headache.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by englishmart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Hmmmm..oga how you take know
his hubby Mr olu Jacobs complained jokingly about it to my Dad.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by englishmart(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
xandyE:

How do u know for sure?
yeah for sure. I've even tasted one of her prepared meals. (Rice precisely.) Trust me, " it tasted like moi-moi
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Not soo big. Seen bigger ones.. only looks wayy big cos she's short

Bigger ones ke? Anything bigger dan dat is abnormal.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Coldfeet(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
jjwaterfalls:

Dem tell u say dem dey look 4?
Shattap dia! angry if you don't know anything about them why not pack ur mouth put for one corner! Abi na you them tell say them no dey look for husband? Na your type go they front independent woman! I don't need a man in my life kinda shiit!! But each time your friends sends you dia wedding invite you go dey ask God why me? when my own go be? tongue
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by tandj: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
The ladies hubbies look more smashing than their fellow counterpart.
Which means most fine guys don't normally marry fine wives.
An observation though both in real life.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Anyone have pic of Julie Abraham husband? Am curious.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by hensben(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Shattap dia! angry if you don't know anything about them why not pack ur mouth put for one corner! Abi na you them tell say them no dey look for husband? Na your type go they front independent woman! I don't need a man in my life kinda shiit!! But each time your friends sends you dia wedding invite you go dey ask God why me? when my own go be? tongue
nor mind her, this is why God never answer their prayers, always pretending as if they dont need a husband meanwhile, they are pained inside them, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
rokiatu: Anyone have pic of Julie Abraham husband? Am curious.
IT IS JULIET IBRAHIM tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Realone92(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chatters: Dakore and huby
Uche Jombo and hubby
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
dhammyg:
IT IS JULIET IBRAHIM tongue

Frankly I don't care people get it. tongue undecided
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Romanciella(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
rokiatu:

Frankly I don't care people get it. tongue undecided
hy lurff cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by xandyE(f): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: yeah for sure. I've even tasted one of her prepared meals. (Rice precisely.) Trust me, " it tasted like moi-moi

Lol...if d husband is ok with it then it shows dat a good marriage is not based on only one tin.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Romanciella: hy lurff cheesy

Hello beautiful....long time no see. smiley
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by ifekemmy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Super1759] SMH....NIGERIANS.....IS THE HUSBAND COMPLAINING? ARE YOU HER MAID TO KNOW THAT SHE CANT COOK?

She once said it by herself
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by Romanciella(f): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
rokiatu:

Hello beautiful....long time no see. smiley
yupzz have been hiding under my invisibility cloak.......missed ya much winkhope the nl ish didnt affect u
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by enomakos(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
i love rita dominic die,i wish i can marry her
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) by englishmart(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
xandyE:

Lol...if d husband is ok with it then it shows dat a good marriage is not based on only one tin.
yeah right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.