Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) (20454 Views)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: I nid a male virgin for ritual.
grin grin what about the female he goat I sold you?
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: grin grin what about the female he goat I sold you?
I want another one.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by tempem: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Here I am
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion: Na only space goat go fit write this kin thing.
insalt? angry .

1 Like

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
I want another one.
I hope its not pepper soup you are using them for.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
tempem:
Here I am

krall: grin grin what about the female he goat I sold you?

krall: I hope its not pepper soup you are using them for.

stay of my crush !!! angry
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
SpaceGoat:

the she goat abi?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Mayor21(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Use me
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: I hope its not pepper soup you are using them for.
More than dat.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by tempem: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
SpaceGoat:

Be fast about it then, or else!!
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mayor21:
Use me
LOL
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Mayor21(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
LOL
abeg na....what time should i meet you and were?
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Flawlessangel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is absolute nonsense....am a male virgin and i dnt do any of what u wrote there....
Here's a clue on how to know a male virgin...
(1) he is usually very shy, like the shyest guy among a group
(2) his heart beats very fast when a girl is touching him in a compromising way...like a girl drawing him close and his chest touching the girls boobs while she raps her hands around him. He bcomes uneasy.
(3) he watches more indecency than the non virgins
(4) he allows a girl to always take d lead or make d first move b4 he does...( he always waits 4 d ladies green light b4 proceedin)........
...i bet a true male virgin wud agree the these points of mine more than what the o.p said about male virgins.

10 Likes

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Mayor21(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
LOL
Abeg na, were can i meet you?
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Tymax(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Spacegoat cheesy cheesy cheesy

Simply the best.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Flawlessangel: This is absolute nonsense....am a male virgin and i dnt do any of what u wrote there....
(2) his heart beats very fast when a girl is touching him in a compromising way...like a girl drawing him close and his chest touching the girls boobs while she raps her hands around him. He bcomes uneasy.
(4) he allows a girl to always take d lead or make d first move b4 he does...( he always waits 4 d ladies green light b4 proceedin)........
...i bet a true male virgin wud agree the these points of mine more than what the o.p said about male virgins.

2 & 4 is correct. Others na undecided
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Aitee1: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
By 6:37pm?? I smell thiefery undecided
Mutuwa: *continues harvesting cassava*

1 Like

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by jericco1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well let's do a survey to determine the total number of male virgins both single & married. Haa!
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion: Na only space goat go fit write this kin thing.

O boy ee. Una no go kill person o..

Nah real goat, this type.

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by dre11(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014

and u open ur mouth to call ritualangry
do u know the meaning of that
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

and u open ur mouth to call ritualangry
do u know the meaning of that
U hav A dictionary right?? Check it for me.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Lovless(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
TheWholeTruth:

2 & 4 is correct. Others na undecided

True
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin that number one made me check d user name, d guy is really a 'spacegoat' wt no control grin
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by dre11(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
U hav A dictionary right?? Check it for me.

there is a big difference btw dictionary meaning and the meaning you must have painted in your thought to have come to that conclusion
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by McWhillion(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Here I am.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Chykechin(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Simple,

1. He finds it hard to 'toast' a girl cause he has never done one before

2. Finds it hard to look u in the eye and talk at the same time. This one works only if he is sexually attracted to u
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by McWhillion(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Flawlessangel: This is absolute nonsense....am a male virgin and i dnt do any of what u wrote there....

Spacegoat should wipe that his super story and paste this there in its stead.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

there is a big difference btw dictionary meaning and the meaning you must have painted in your thought to have come to that conclusion
Dude ,I was just joking. Whatever u have on ur mind, that's ur P. Aint my Bis Nigga.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by banjicom(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Plz come and use my grandpa. The Man is 120yrs, he had only 24 wives and he is still a virgin.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by dre11(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Dude ,I was just joking. Whatever u have on ur mind, that's ur P. Aint my Bis Nigga.

cheesy
did i say u were serious about itundecided ....... Am not a niggaangry
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by megabyte2(f): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
@ Op from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.