Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) (20452 Views)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
chinnyonwu: Lmaooo.
Mods oya move this piece of shitt to Jokes section
mod pleas ban this guy. tank
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
bestestgirl: by the way Spacegoat, when are you moving on to the next planet?
( shocked woooh she called my name" *brushing*)
when you say yes to my poposir lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by toby2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chykechin: Simple,

1. He finds it hard to 'toast' a girl cause he has never done one before

2. Finds it hard to look u in the eye and talk at the same time. This one works only if he is sexually attracted to u
this are nt majorly tru. I am good at nos 2, i dnt care, i can look into the eyes and talk. The major thin i think cuts across most virgins are
1, we usually wait for the lady to lead. As in shyness to pull some crazy stuffs. And this is due to inexperience.
2, we fantasize or think bout sex alot, especially wen idle. Which is nt always born out of lust, but curiosity.
3, that touchy thing is very correct, this i think is usually because d body is already cravin, so little things can fuel d fire.
Nb, not all virgins masturbate.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
vicadex07: Spacegoat everybody is insalting you here o for giving them cues. Come and defend your self angry
this virgin male guys dont like it because i reveal there secret angry and i will keep reveal it angry

ps- bruv are you virgin? see evill here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Obinoscopy: This OP is very funny. I laughed uncontrollably after reading his post grin grin
this is all trues pleas this is no joke.. male guys stay of!!

ps- pleas help me ban this guy "BRAV0O angry !!! he stole one of my crush angry tank.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by SpaceGoat: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
toby2:
this are nt majorly tru. I am good at nos 2, i dnt care, i can look into the eyes and talk. The major thin i think cuts across most virgins are
1, we usually wait for the lady to lead. As in shyness to pull some crazy stuffs. And this is due to inexperience.
2, we fantasize or think bout sex alot, especially wen idle. Which is nt always born out of lust, but curiosity.
3, that touchy thing is very correct, this i think is usually because d body is already cravin, so little things can fuel d fire.
Nb, not all virgins masturbate.
see evill of being virgin here !! angry click here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt ? angry pleas this thread is female only!!!
don't worry. Your grammar has chased me away
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by BRAV0O(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat:
this is all trues pleas this is no joke.. male guys stay of!!

ps- pleas help me ban this guy "BRAV0O angry !!! he stole one of my crush angry tank.
name the crush let see maybe what u need is serious deliverance! Amebo. tongue
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by toby2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: see evill of being virgin here !! angry click here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Oooooo, spare me that piece of rotten gabbage.
By the way has anyone seen Onila of recent?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
kmaxx:

E be like say na d truth u dey talk oh...
very tru bros

1 Like

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just 2 nd 5 r correct , other proves are overly emphasized
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Kunleskey(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Flawlessangel: This is absolute nonsense....am a male virgin and i dnt do any of what u wrote there....
Here's a clue on how to know a male virgin...
(1) he is usually very shy, like the shyest guy among a group
(2) his heart beats very fast when a girl is touching him in a compromising way...like a girl drawing him close and his chest touching the girls boobs while she raps her hands around him. He bcomes uneasy.
(3) he watches more indecency than the non virgins
(4) he allows a girl to always take d lead or make d first move b4 he does...( he always waits 4 d ladies green light b4 proceedin)........
...i bet a true male virgin wud agree the these points of mine more than what the o.p said about male virgins.
yes you are right this is what am expecting from .op. He was just writing it base on it own point of view. that's is the way he perceived it..all his point are childish...it does'nt make any sense to me....anyway am a virgin but, all this point does'nt work on me cause av experience a lot with no sex...
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guys don't think virgin guys suck in bed for the first time though!!!!!!! They might be more pro....than everyday doers ooooo!!!!!! Lmdo*
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat:

( shocked woooh she called my name" *brushing*)
when you say yes to my poposir lipsrsealed
u mean , wen u bang that shiiiii lol
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is totally untrue!
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Mutuwa(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aitee1: By 6:37pm?? I smell thiefery undecided

cry i no come get that trait o! Madam.. abeg un smell d thievery plz..
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by guente02(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Im a virgin but the amount of b°°bs wey i don suck and burtom wey i don fundle eh. But I've never seen an unclad lady talk more of pussie. God help me
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: an serious about this cues !! ask any male guy

ps- im adding you to my crush list lipsrsealed
. OMG!
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Dolcilicious(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Laughing my small ass off cheesy
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: You finally found out a new male guy and youre afraid maybe he is in experience? this question is always ask by female girls everytime.
this thing call virgin is really bad but virgin male guys can be very trickish to spot. i will reveal their secret angry

1. You will see hole on his bedroom wall and on his bed
this is the ultimate numba one cue !! whenever you pay the next visit to youre boyfriend look at walls and bed in his bedroim if they have hole then he is virgin angry !! that is where he stick is thing inside evertime he is alone. run for you life!! shocked

2 He will be suprise when you wear bra and pant
next time youre with you guy test him like this "wear bikimi and come to him" normal guy will say " why did you wear bra and paint ?? " virgin will say "aah you wear bra and pant" virgins dont recognise clues of sex hint angry

3.Fear of cockroach and lizard
is their one reason why virgin male guys has not get girl to have sex? Fear angry !! these will manifest in all their daily life. if lizard enter youre room and he ran that he cant kill it o this is a big virgin indication!!

4.you see many empty vasline
male guy virgin will always have vasline!! its their numba one asset, if you see vasline in his place ask him what it is fo?" he will normally say i use it to cream cos its good on skins !!! lie lie lie angry

5.His boxer will brown
scientis as found out virgin male guy dont take care of their prevate part because they know nobody is going to view it, these being why there boxer is always brown from dirty especially there boxer. ladies beware angry

these are the cues to note to no a virgin male guy. tank

now tell me, what do you want the girl to do when she discover that her boyfriend is a Virginia?

To abandon him I guess.....you forgot that everyone was once a Virginia. ...........

i don't know at you though , maybe you came into this world already screwed.............I'm just saying
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gooci:
in one short... op oti ya weyrey. i ws laffin at your post until one of them hit me cool i wont declare which one tongue
hahahahahaha my man.... Na vaseline own catch u oooooo... U ar under arrest

1 Like

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am 25 and av neva had s.ex.... As awkward as it may sound, aside d determination not to av sex, I av come into conclusion dat wat helps most virgin male keep their virginity is masturbation

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: I nid a male virgin for ritual.

cheesy
GOODLUCK WIF THAT
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2014
Dolcilicious: Laughing my small ass off cheesy
bring tht yansh here girly cheesy
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Vikky014(f): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Hahahahaha,dis op wented to cambridge university o,he knowing hw to communicated!Spacegoat indeed
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by ojaydedon(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2014
una dey see dey kind english wey spacegoat dey arrange for person here?? Lmao
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: I nid a male virgin for ritual.
am here,but can I fu..ck u after d ritual.
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: Am 25 and av neva had s.ex.... As awkward as it may sound, aside d determination not to av sex, I av come into conclusion dat wat helps most virgin male keep their virginity is masturbation
frequent self-service might lead to premature -ejacu*lation in d future
Or erectile dysfunction
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: You finally found out a new male guy and youre afraid maybe he is in experience? this question is always ask by female girls everytime.
this thing call virgin is really bad but virgin male guys can be very trickish to spot. i will reveal their secret angry

1. You will see hole on his bedroom wall and on his bed
this is the ultimate numba one cue !! whenever you pay the next visit to youre boyfriend look at walls and bed in his bedroim if they have hole then he is virgin angry !! that is where he stick is thing inside evertime he is alone. run for you life!! shocked

2 He will be suprise when you wear bra and pant
next time youre with you guy test him like this "wear bikimi and come to him" normal guy will say " why did you wear bra and paint ?? " virgin will say "aah you wear bra and pant" virgins dont recognise clues of sex hint angry

3.Fear of cockroach and lizard
is their one reason why virgin male guys has not get girl to have sex? Fear angry !! these will manifest in all their daily life. if lizard enter youre room and he ran that he cant kill it o this is a big virgin indication!!

4.you see many empty vasline
male guy virgin will always have vasline!! its their numba one asset, if you see vasline in his place ask him what it is fo?" he will normally say i use it to cream cos its good on skins !!! lie lie lie angry

5.His boxer will brown
scientis as found out virgin male guy dont take care of their prevate part because they know nobody is going to view it, these being why there boxer is always brown from dirty especially there boxer. ladies beware angry

these are the cues to note to no a virgin male guy. tank

dude i must confess you're so so sick..
and those peeps that liked this are s i c k e r..

lwkm cheesygrin

ladies..biko nu..none is true.
ive never had holes in my beds nor empty Vaseline: Dcheesy na bra and pant i never see gringrin i dun kill lizards tire even as far as snakes ..

and my undies ..dnt even go there..i clean pass girl when dey menstruate ..

scapegoat na where u get all this sef

sauce plz
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
So nice of dis writeup, I willn't give out my virgin unless to he lady that will truly marry me, if u are serious B4 3months weddy card will be sure..
Re: How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chykechin: Simple,

1. He finds it hard to 'toast' a girl cause he has never done one before

2. Finds it hard to look u in the eye and talk at the same time. This one works only if he is sexually attracted to u
expert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love To Lust / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.