Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195863 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow... This thread has been here and i never knew? Well now i know.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi guys!!
Here is just a basic 1-4 walk-up movement in the key of C for the beginners in the house.

. Left hand // Right hand

1) C C // G C E (C maj)

2) D D // F Bb D ( Bbmaj/ D)

3) E E // G C E ( C / E)

4) F F // F A C F ( F maj)

Hope it helps
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Great News!!! Top notch musical video by Artiste Zimrod.

Trust me you want to see this beautiful piece by this Nigerian Medical Doctor/Musician titled afurum gi nanya( I Love you).

Watch "Zimrod - afurum gi nanya (I love you)" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PvSs3Epho8

Audio copy is available on major stores :iTunes , Google play store ,Amazon and also on major blogs

Contacts:
Twitter:dr_zimrod
Instagram:dr_zimrod
Facebook:zimrod
Telephone:+380636204387

Its time to enjoy refined music.
Pls Rebroadcast
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2015
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 19th, 2015.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE.

TOPIC: LOOK UPWARDS! 

MEMORISE:
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Psalm 121:1

READ: Psalm 121:1-2
1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
JOB 36:1-40:2, 1ST TIMOTHY 6:3-21

MESSAGE!
In the course of our walk with God, we encounter challenges of life that test the level and quality of our faith; but praise God that we have the assurance of the Lord that there is no mountain our faith cannot surmount (Matthew 17:20). For those who are in Christ, problems arise in order to generate testimonies. The size of the problem you encounter will determine the size of your testimony. If you ask God for a big testimony, then you must be ready to face a big challenge. What made the testimony of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego most outstanding was not just the fact that they went through the fiery furnace, but the fact that the furnace, heated to its most intense level, could not harm them (Daniel 3:19-24). Are you going through fire at the moment? Fear not! Look up to God and He will see you through.

Are you confronted with any issue of life? In what direction are you looking for solution? If looking forward, backward and sideways has not helped you, then it is time to look up. Looking ahead, behind or sideways simply suggest dependence on self or on people. Depending on a fellow man operating at the same level as you is a foolish thing to do; you cannot access true help that way. Jeremiah 17:5 says:
“Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”
Furthermore, looking down implies looking at the devil and his forces of darkness, because they are under your feet. Of course you can’t go to the architect of a problem for its solution. You need to know that until you look upwards for God’s intervention, you may never get your blessing.

There was a particular nice woman who had an epileptic son. Whenever he had a seizure, it was so bad. Whatever she rented an apartment, people loved her for her good nature, but after they realise her son was epileptic, they would show her the exit door with some apology. This made her move houses so often. Then one day, while going with the boy to the market, at the very heart of town, the boy experienced a seizure and everyone fled. She grabbed the boy, stood him on his feet, lifted her eyes to God and said, “O God, I am here without anyone to help me, but I know you are there, please help me.” From that day, her son was healed of that condition. Has an unpleasant situation brought you to a most disgraceful place? Look up to God today, hold unto Him and He will make a way for you. The Lord will terminate your shame and turn it into honour. 

PRAYER POINT
Father, give me the grace to always focus my gaze on You.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHRYr8m9sk8GVTftHtq_xlQ

Johnsonkeyz's Third Channel on Youtube
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Mightyguy(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Dramadiddy:
add me on whatsapp 08071395807
Bro, Pls can I also add u??!! I wish to learn more though I've little knowledge...*Intermediate*....thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by PIANO1995(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
1-5 progressn in C cud b |Cmaj///|Gdom7///| abi?(/ means play d chrd again {time signature-4/4}) wat of dis instead |Cmaj/EminAmin|Dmin/Fmin/| i nid mor beta stuffs plz help me
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
PIANO1995:
1-5 progressn in C cud b |Cmaj///|Gdom7///| abi?(/ means play d chrd again {time signature-4/4}) wat of dis instead |Cmaj/EminAmin|Dmin/Fmin/| i nid mor beta stuffs plz help me

I can't get you.
Try and explain wat u want better.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by PIANO1995(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
kingobozy:

I can't get you.
Try and explain wat u want better.
i only gav a nice 1-5 chord progressn dat i no usin chrd subs den i sed i nid mor stuffs lyk mor intrestin chord progressns 4rm eyin oga thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by GeniusDavid(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2015
is it bad as a pianist to know only one key and depend on transposing most times?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karlebolu(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
GeniusDavid:
is it bad as a pianist to know only one key and depend on transposing most times?

Yes! Very very bad!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mightyguy:
Bro, Pls can I also add u??!! I wish to learn more though I've little knowledge...*Intermediate*....thanks
no p
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
GeniusDavid:
abomination
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
PIANO1995:
i only gav a nice 1-5 chord progressn dat i no usin chrd subs den i sed i nid mor stuffs lyk mor intrestin chord progressns 4rm eyin oga thanks

Ok i get you now
Well u can play...
Left hand // Right hand

1) C G C // E G B D (CMaj7add9)

2) D A C // E G A C (D9add13)

3) E B E // G C D G (Csus2/E)

4) F C F // A D E F (FMaj7)

5) G D A // B D E G (G9add13)

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2015
A more lively way to play the chorus to the song alpha and omega .... http://www.2shared.com/audio/0AAx9mMo/we_give_u_all.html
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good day
F pentatonic Blues Scale

1 b3 4 b5 5 b7

Download and listen to the audio below

http://www.2shared.com/audio/sZ-KTKPk/VN-20151124-170535.html

Johnsonkeyz Cares

Follow on Instagram
@johnsonkeyz

@johnsonkeyz1

Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
GeniusDavid:

It's not Cool Bro

Did dis Video some months ago on how to play in all key modulating you can watch and also share the link on Facebook and co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGa1_7jSDds

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel(s)
Follow on Instagram
@Johnsonkeyz
Twitter
@Johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
251 jazz voicing Bb
2- LH.. C Bb....RH...D Eb F
5- LH.. F Eb.....RH....A D F
1- LH... Bb F A...RH....C D F A
Transpose to All other keys

Follow on IG...
@johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by truthtemitope: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
pls buddy,wht kind of piano brand can i get at d range of 30k to 35k for church use.fairly use and were can i get it and d grade.tenx
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthtemitope:
pls buddy,wht kind of piano brand can i get at d range of 30k to 35k for church use.fairly use and were can i get it and d grade.tenx

Call Kcee on 08086623603 . He sells in Ojo Alaba. He might have what you are looking for at the right price.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by alayebamba(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Are there no organist in the house?

Anyway,

Learn how to play the keyboard for free.

Call; 08055157910
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Blissful New Month and best compliments of the yuletide seasons to you
As it is written, the Almighty shall crown your year with goodness and fatness. Happy new mnt nd Xmas in adv

Enjoy it and
Remain Rapturable!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gab19: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
lilhansome:
i just dey play ni oga mi, i no dey do level nau:/
learn how to play keyboard in my school for reasonable amount. 09053077963
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by truthtemitope: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
any body at ojota dat can help me wit dis piano of a tin shud pls signify. ojota or oregun ikeja.pls buddy
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by peterg3: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
hello great men.pls i need help.Does anyone use a motif in his church?I really wanna know how to use the piano.Can anyone invite me over just to show me some stuff on it here in lagos?God bless us all.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
pianist johnson i need your help
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
peterg3:
hello great men.pls i need help.Does anyone use a motif in his church?I really wanna know how to use the piano.Can anyone invite me over just to show me some stuff on it here in lagos?God bless us all.
add me up 08071395807
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
ii-V Chains ii-V sequences (or ii-V-I sequences) need not remain in the same key. Through a process called chaining, sequences may progress by either upward or downward root motion, creating a series of quick modulations (key changes, also discussed in Chapter 7) in parallel motion. The ii-V' s are said to be chained and will either ascend or descend through keys that are separated by an equal distance. Here are some typical modulations used when chaining ii-V's. • • • • Up by M2 or Down by M2 Up by m2 (chromatically up) or Down by m2 (chromatically down) Up by M3rd or Down by M3rd Up by m3rd or Down by m3rd.

Jazzology is so sweet
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
MONDAY 7th DECEMBER 2015.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

THEME: THE WAY INTO HIS PRESENCE.

MEMORISE:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6.

READ: John 14:1-6

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
PSALM 88-91 and HEBREWS 11:4-22.

The Lord Jesus is the way out of every unpleasant situation that anyone can ever experience. He is the way out of sorrow, sickness, death and embarrassment. He is Heaven's approved lifeline to those who are sinking. In any negative situation you find yourself, Jesus Christ will make a way out for you this season.

Moreover, besides being the way out, Jesus is also the way in. He is the way into the presence of God. No wonder He told Thomas in John 14:6 that:
".....I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
One place you should long to be often is the presence of God. Every time you access God's presence, something good comes your way. The more you enter into God's presence, the more He causes His will in Heaven to prevail over your situation or circumstance on earth. As you enter His presence and stay there, a part of His glory rubs off on you; covering your shame and bringing you joy and laughter. God's presence is the place where you can find all the joy you need. In fact, your joy is made full in His presence (Psalm 16:11). These are just some of the many reasons why you should ensure you access God's presence daily.

To go into the presence of earthly kings and presidents is not an easy thing. By the grace of God, I have had the opportunity of visiting a few heads of states and presidents of nations. The first time I visited the head of a particular African nation, it was a very instructive experience. I had to go through multiple security checks. At the point of entry, there was security check. At the general reception, there was another security check. At the special reception, another check. Getting to the presidential reception, I underwent the final screening before accessing the presence of this head of state. After going through all these checks, I concluded that it was much easier getting into God's presence.
Thank God that all I have to do to get into the presence of God is to say "In the Name of Jesus". How often do you enter into God's presence with boldness by the Blood of Jesus? We are encouraged to do so in Hebrews 4:16:
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

ACTION POINT:
The Blood of Jesus has made it easy to access God's presence; be thankful and give Him glory for it.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Download :
Ara Edide Ebamijo by Johnsonkeyz

http://www.2shared.com/audio/7mf3ZboC/ARA_EDIDE_EBAMI_JO.html

Shalom

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by zbone(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pianistsegz200:
Download : Ara Edide Ebamijo by Johnsonkeyz

http://www.2shared.com/audio/7mf3ZboC/ARA_EDIDE_EBAMI_JO.html

i couldn't download your song Pianistsegz, tried everything

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.